Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(11-07-2016 06:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: Yosemite-Sam-Cartoon-Wallpaper_zps3lvpkjts.jpg]

This would be a better avatar for you, oh Dancing Queen.

No, that is Wayne La Pee Dipshit not me.

Wayne La Pee Dipshit is Yosemite Sam, " WHY YOU IDGIT, I am Jefferson, and even though we have tanks and jets and drones now, I know I can defeat my government with a mere Ar-15. Now listen here you varmint, I am a strict Constitutionalist and an Ar-15 is a musket, IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING!"

"Militia" is now what is known as our "National Guard" you know, same thing George Washington did using a REAL Militia to put an end to the Whiskey Rebellion. You morons always think "regulated" means no rules. Or when I say "regulated" you stupidly and falsely think that means take them all away.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 06:23 PM
You need meds.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-07-2016, 06:25 PM
(11-07-2016 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You need meds.

Glad you sad that, you really think so? Let me ask, would you trust me with a gun?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
11-07-2016, 06:26 PM
(11-07-2016 06:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You need meds.

Glad you sad that, you really think so? Let me ask, would you trust me with a gun?

Freudian slip?

No, I wouldn't trust you with a gun...your daddy taught you to shoot furniture in the house.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

11-07-2016, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 06:42 PM by Brian37.)
(11-07-2016 06:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 06:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Glad you sad that, you really think so? Let me ask, would you trust me with a gun?

Freudian slip?

No, I wouldn't trust you with a gun...your daddy taught you to shoot furniture in the house.

No moron, what he taught me is far too many people get their hands on them that should not have them. And now here you are saying I should not have one.

That is the third time in a weak a moron fell for that.

First off, you are confusing passion with crazy, I can assure you I am quite sane.

But see here is the thing, our vetting system sucks so bad, nation wide, and even in the county I live in, I have no record, so despite what you think of me, you'd be fucked in stopping me unless you owned the gun shop I were to walk into and knew who I was. But most gun shop owners don't care about anything but covering their ass making sure there is no record at time of buy. But if you really really think I am crazy, which I am not, need meds, which I don't, you cant stop me because of my current legal status.

But don't say you are not for gun control if you say I shouldn't have one, that would be controlling me from getting one wouldn't it?

That noise in your head is cognitive dissonance. Can't have it both ways, cant say "no record is good enough" but "You Brian cant have one because i "think" you shouldn't have one."

11-07-2016, 06:38 PM
(11-07-2016 06:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No moron, what he taught me is far too many people get their hands on them that should not have them. And now here you are saying I should not have one.

That is the third time in a weak a moron fell for that.

First off, you are confusing passion with crazy, I can assure you I am quite sane.

But see here is the thing, our vetting system sucks so bad, nation wide, and even in the county I live in, I have no record, so despite what you think of me, you'd be fucked in stopping me unless you owned the gun shop I were to walk into. But most gun shop owners don't care about anything but covering their ass making sure there is no record at time of buy. But if you really really think I am crazy, which I am not, need meds, which I don't, you cant stop me because of my current legal status.

But don't say you are not for gun control if you say I shouldn't have one, that would be controlling me from getting one wouldn't it?

That noise in your head is cognitive dissonance. Can't have it both ways, cant say "no record is good enough" but "You Brian cant have one because i "think" you shouldn't have one."

Are you sure you're sane? Because, I read that diatribe and I beg to differ.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
11-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Well this third moron of the weak is out.

You are disturbed.

You aren't passionate...you are obsessed...which is a mental disorder and you should therefore be unable to own a gun per your own rules.

Later Sam.

11-07-2016, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 06:56 PM by Old Man Marsh.)
A plan?

You would have to make forearms obsolete and affordable at the same time. That takes years. Centuries even. Which would still not solve the innate tendencies toward the aggressive tendencies of Primatedom.

EDIT: FIREARMS, not forearms.

DOUBLE EDIT: Fuck it. My grammar is off.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-07-2016, 06:57 PM
(11-07-2016 06:53 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  A plan?

You would have to make forearms obsolete and affordable at the same time. That takes years. Centuries even. Which would still not solve the innate tendencies toward the aggressive tendencies of Primatedom.

EDIT: FIREARMS, not forearms.

DOUBLE EDIT: Fuck it. My grammar is off.

Making forearms obsolete takes a long time too. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
11-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Assault diarrhea should be banned.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post