Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 05:30 AM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(11-07-2016 08:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The shooter in Michigan took the gun he used from an armed guard.
Facepalm

Don't simply read the OP. Cherry picking.

It has everything to do with guns moron. Even in this case. He didn't grab a pea shooter.

Did it ever occur to you that if that transport within the building in close contact BECAUSE THE GUN WAS THERE, made it an easy choice? Ever notice in a prison the guards with weapons are at a distance and are only called in as a last resort, and the interior guards don't mix guns with the prisoners precisely because of things like that?

And you failed to understand WHY I posted this. It was in response to the fucking morons who scream "we need more guns everywhere". Now go back to my prior posts and READ, why more guns everywhere is BAD idea.

Even the Dallas Mayor said because of the fucking idiot open carry disphits it slowed the cops down because they couldn't figure out if there was more than one suspect.

I could give one fuck less if people think I am being rash, America has an extremely unhealthy obsession with guns.

The worst most cops in Japan have to worry about is getting punched. I am sure they have had cops die too, but I bet it would nowhere be near the rate ours do, and I am sure they don't kill citizens anywhere near the same rate, not even close. But no, our society, loves both our cops and society masturbating over tools of death. Yea I am pissed, because i am tired of hearing about ANY type of gun death at the rate we are seeing it.

Guns don't fucking make you a patriot, or brave, now do me a favor and answer me this question, not that you will, I am sure you will find an excuse.

We have more guns than citizens in this country. Tell me, would 500 million guns be a good stopping point? How about 1 billion? 2 billion guns? Fuck it, lets make it 5 billion guns. Oh that's right, "don't blame market demand".

"We need more guns" is like saying "More war is like fucking for virginity".

Gun worship works just like the God of Abraham, "It's an absolute, I can do what I want, if you get hurt by what I set up, it's your fault, I got mine".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 05:32 AM
(12-07-2016 05:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If the cop can get it out of the holster - anyone who knows how to take it out of the holster can..... The more inaccessible you make it for the bad guy, the harder it is for the good guy to get it out in an emergency......
That may be true in theory, but I don't think it's true in practice. They're designed with the specific purpose in mind to make the drawing easy for the shooter and difficult for the assailant. The man in the video demonstrated that it's possible to draw your gun from a holster like that in less than a second with enough training. As a person standing in front of the cop, it would be difficult to follow that specific sequence from such an awkward angle even if you knew the holster's mechanism in detail.

(12-07-2016 05:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The problem -- (as I see it, from what I saw on the breaking news interview with the Sheriff) was this shooter should have been handcuffed -- andf or some reason wasn't...
That's definitely a problem as well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2016, 05:37 AM
(12-07-2016 05:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 05:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If the cop can get it out of the holster - anyone who knows how to take it out of the holster can..... The more inaccessible you make it for the bad guy, the harder it is for the good guy to get it out in an emergency......
That may be true in theory, but I don't think it's true in practice. The man in the video demonstrated that it's possible to draw your gun from a holster like that in less than a second with enough training. As a person standing in front of the cop, it would be difficult to follow that specific sequence from such an awkward angle even if you knew the mechanism of these holsters in detail. They're designed with the specific purpose in mind to make the drawing easy for the shooter and difficult for the assailant.

(12-07-2016 05:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The problem -- (as I see it, from what I saw on the breaking news interview with the Sheriff) was this shooter should have been handcuffed -- andf or some reason wasn't...

I won't give you a bunch of shit about this one -- because I know you haven't carried a gun......

I have -- for many years..... The "preventative" type holsters only work well if you're in a "normal" position -- that is, standing upright, with your drawing arm free............ If you're struggling with someone, if you're in a confined space, or if your drawing arm is injured -- you're not going to be able to draw.......

It's why so many seasoned, experienced officers refuse to use this type of holster.

Keep in mind -- the biggest proponents of this type of holster -- are the manufacturer........ "buy our stuff" is a big incentive to shade the truth about how good a product really is....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-07-2016, 05:51 AM
(12-07-2016 05:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 05:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  That may be true in theory, but I don't think it's true in practice. The man in the video demonstrated that it's possible to draw your gun from a holster like that in less than a second with enough training. As a person standing in front of the cop, it would be difficult to follow that specific sequence from such an awkward angle even if you knew the mechanism of these holsters in detail. They're designed with the specific purpose in mind to make the drawing easy for the shooter and difficult for the assailant.

I won't give you a bunch of shit about this one -- because I know you haven't carried a gun......

I have -- for many years..... The "preventative" type holsters only work well if you're in a "normal" position -- that is, standing upright, with your drawing arm free............ If you're struggling with someone, if you're in a confined space, or if your drawing arm is injured -- you're not going to be able to draw.......

It's why so many seasoned, experienced officers refuse to use this type of holster.

Keep in mind -- the biggest proponents of this type of holster -- are the manufacturer........ "buy our stuff" is a big incentive to shade the truth about how good a product really is....
I have to admit, that's a good point. Are any of these scenarios likely to occur in a court of law, though? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-07-2016, 06:08 AM
(12-07-2016 05:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 05:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I won't give you a bunch of shit about this one -- because I know you haven't carried a gun......

I have to admit, that's a good point. Are any of these scenarios likely to occur in a court of law, though? Consider

I have to guess here -- but I assume you're thinking that in a "low stress" environment - the officer should have been wearing this type of holster??????

Problem -- the deputy who's gun was used did not work in the courthouse - but out on the street........

It's like helmets. You should decide yourself.

What one person considers an acceptable risk - another may not. But, until someone perfects a crystal ball -and all possible outcomes can be guaranteed - each person has to weight the cost/benefit of any "safety device" -- and decide for themselves if it's use is appropriate.

I feel really bad for the officer who's gun was grabbed...... He lived. The two bailiffs (both retired cops) didn't....... He's going to have that go through his head every day for the rest of his life.

I wish the inmate had lived....

So we could take him apart, one piece at a time....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-07-2016, 06:25 AM
(12-07-2016 05:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 08:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The shooter in Michigan took the gun he used from an armed guard.
Facepalm

Don't simply read the OP. Cherry picking.

It has everything to do with guns moron. Even in this case. He didn't grab a pea shooter.

Did it ever occur to you that if that transport within the building in close contact BECAUSE THE GUN WAS THERE, made it an easy choice? Ever notice in a prison the guards with weapons are at a distance and are only called in as a last resort, and the interior guards don't mix guns with the prisoners precisely because of things like that?

And you failed to understand WHY I posted this. It was in response to the fucking morons who scream "we need more guns everywhere". Now go back to my prior posts and READ, why more guns everywhere is BAD idea.

Even the Dallas Mayor said because of the fucking idiot open carry disphits it slowed the cops down because they couldn't figure out if there was more than one suspect.

I could give one fuck less if people think I am being rash, America has an extremely unhealthy obsession with guns.

The worst most cops in Japan have to worry about is getting punched. I am sure they have had cops die too, but I bet it would nowhere be near the rate ours do, and I am sure they don't kill citizens anywhere near the same rate, not even close. But no, our society, loves both our cops and society masturbating over tools of death. Yea I am pissed, because i am tired of hearing about ANY type of gun death at the rate we are seeing it.

Guns don't fucking make you a patriot, or brave, now do me a favor and answer me this question, not that you will, I am sure you will find an excuse.

We have more guns than citizens in this country. Tell me, would 500 million guns be a good stopping point? How about 1 billion? 2 billion guns? Fuck it, lets make it 5 billion guns. Oh that's right, "don't blame market demand".

"We need more guns" is like saying "More war is like fucking for virginity".

Gun worship works just like the God of Abraham, "It's an absolute, I can do what I want, if you get hurt by what I set up, it's your fault, I got mine".

America's obsession with guns pales in comparison to your obsession with the NRA..........

Just suck it up asshole --- you're so fucking wrong this time - even the anti-gun people think you're a whacko....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-07-2016, 09:24 AM
"Don't click the link Whiskey," I said to myself " you won't even get through the first sentence with out this fucker typing NRA". Did I listen though? No I did not, and mores the pitty.

(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  How about you idiots go find some victims families of gun deaths who know we have a gun violence problem, and try to convince them we need more guns.
You mean like this guy?
Just shut up already.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: being involved in a shooting, or knowing someone who was, does NOT magically make you a fucking expert on gun control and reasonable politics. This is a strait up attempt to inject a bunch of arguments from emotion into a topic that needs far less emotional hysteria. Especially from you.

(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Unless you are willing to do that, you are simply making excuses to justify your own selfishness.
Fuck off Brian, you don't get to tell people what their thinking or motivation is. Maybe some of us aren't like you and don't try to debate policy from hysteria and political soundbites?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-07-2016, 09:31 AM
(11-07-2016 06:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You need meds.

Glad you sad that, you really think so? Let me ask, would you trust me with a gun?

I wouldn't trust you with a potato they way you fucking behave and how disjointed from reality you are.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-07-2016, 08:29 PM
I wonder if the skid marks in Brian's skivvies are also the fault of the NRA????

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

[/thought process in Brian's head, with echo]

12-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS

Now imagine this in reverse.

Eeeew. Gasp Hobo Sadcryface

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.