Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(12-07-2016 08:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:   Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS

Now imagine this in reverse.

Eeeew. Gasp Hobo Sadcryface

I'm sure that too would be the fault of the NRA....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2016, 04:06 AM
I`m considering getting a gun Consider , legally for the first time in my life Laugh out load

Probably Zastava EZ9 , semi auto , 9 mm obviously , 15 rounds , has some cool features, slide release is also a decocker , has a full length guide rod but disassembling is easy , people praise its precision and reliability , it`s also not very expensive , 350 - 400$.
It is a bit bulky tho.

Brian, what do you think about my choice? Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
13-07-2016, 04:09 AM
It's all Saturn's fault.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 05:35 AM
(13-07-2016 04:06 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I`m considering getting a gun Consider , legally for the first time in my life Laugh out load

Probably Zastava EZ9 , semi auto , 9 mm obviously , 15 rounds , has some cool features, slide release is also a decocker , has a full length guide rod but disassembling is easy , people praise its precision and reliability , it`s also not very expensive , 350 - 400$.
It is a bit bulky tho.

Looks like a Sig 226 which is a damn fine pistol.

Keep in mind that is it is hard to build a good trigger in a DA/SA design with a decocker. The decocker mechanism can fudge up that first double action shot. Having said that my most accurate pistol is a CZ 75 Shadow. It's a DA/SA with a decocker and I love it. The DA trigger pull on that first shot is awful though...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
13-07-2016, 05:51 AM
(13-07-2016 05:35 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 04:06 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I`m considering getting a gun Consider , legally for the first time in my life Laugh out load

It is a bit bulky tho.

Keep in mind that is it is hard to build a good trigger in a DA/SA design with a decocker. The decocker mechanism can fudge up that first double action shot. Having said that my most accurate pistol is a CZ 75 Shadow. It's a DA/SA with a decocker and I love it. The DA trigger pull on that first shot is awful though...

Yeah, but it just looks like a Sig, it is completely different build , it is also has nowhere near as good finish as the Sig, thus the low price.
You are correct about DA , trigger is quite heavy on the first shot , this is why I love that it has an external hammer , it`s a matter of habit to cock it before the first shot.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
13-07-2016, 06:30 AM
(13-07-2016 05:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 05:35 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Looks like a Sig 226 which is a damn fine pistol.

Yeah, but it just looks like a Sig, it is completely different build , it is also has nowhere near as good finish as the Sig, thus the low price.
You are correct about DA , trigger is quite heavy on the first shot , this is why I love that it has an external hammer , it`s a matter of habit to cock it before the first shot.

If the gun's primary use is self-defense -- a heavy trigger isn't really a problem.... You'll be so pumped full of adrenaline, you'll be lucky if you don't bend the trigger......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-07-2016, 07:00 AM
(13-07-2016 06:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 05:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Yeah, but it just looks like a Sig, it is completely different build , it is also has nowhere near as good finish as the Sig, thus the low price.

If the gun's primary use is self-defense -- a heavy trigger isn't really a problem.... You'll be so pumped full of adrenaline, you'll be lucky if you don't bend the trigger......

Wink

Who said anything about self defense ? Big Grin

13-07-2016, 07:14 AM
(13-07-2016 07:00 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If the gun's primary use is self-defense -- a heavy trigger isn't really a problem.... You'll be so pumped full of adrenaline, you'll be lucky if you don't bend the trigger......

Wink

Who said anything about self defense ? Big Grin

Action > reaction. The best defense is a pre-emptive offense.

'Murican Canadian
13-07-2016, 07:31 AM
(13-07-2016 05:35 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  

It is a bit bulky tho.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with choice or rights, but FUCKING STATS,

FACT.......You are fare more likely to get injured or killed or injure or kill someone by having a gun in your home than you are to protect yourself from a stranger or active shooter. The good guy with a gun is a fucking myth and Dallas should be evidence of that, and those guys were trained. And the fucking tea party morons who showed up DIDNT DO SHIT because they didn't want to get mistaken for the bad guys, plus those idiots slowed the police down from knowing there was only one suspect.

Being legal at time of buy isn't fucking enough. Yes, you do have a legal right to buy one, but nobody is fucking talking about that, I am simply fucking sick of the bullshit delusional crap that just because YOU don't do anything, or YOU don't have any ill intent, that nothing bad ever happens, but our news stories every fucking day don't prove that our society has a handle on this problem.

It is NOT about rights it is about prevention, thinking ahead, keeping them out of the wrong hands, and no, saying some types people don't need, but simply want, and saying you don't need big clips, IS NOT A CALL to ban every single firearm.

We cannot live in this fucking delusion that "legal at time of buy" is all it takes. The mentally ill, the abusers, and those with political/religious agendas can and do fly under the radar with no record at time of buy. I am SURE that many do go their entire lives without harming people with a gun, NO FUCKING SHIT, but that isn't about punishing anyone, it is simply calling for society to BE FUCKING PRAGMATIC.

If those idiots in this thread who think I or the left are out for a gun grab and a nanny state fascist state, really truly think that, that is part of the delusion and to me, you are as brainwashed as any Muslim willing to murder you for blasphemy over the Quran. If there were no gun death at all, nobody would be bitching. But we do have a problem, and only ONE SIDE is refusing to do shit about it.

THINK about the difference between what you merely WANT and what you actually need. It simply isn't enough going into use of a gun thinking "I wouldn't" or "I am not bad" or " I can hit a target". Lots of people have the same stupid fucking logic with drinking and driving, 100 times they get away with nothing happening. Yet a "responsible" dad accidentally killed his kid in FLA, at what is supposed to be a safe place, a gun range. THAT and injury or death in the home is far more likely.

NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY........... Is or should seek a utopia, but we do have a gun death problem, and it is time for the right and NRA to get the fuck out of the way and stop scaring everyone into a bullshit slippery slope argument nobody is seeking.

PRAGMATISM, not "take them all away"........

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2016, 08:13 AM
I understand that you are incapable of rational thought about firearms, Brian. But what the fuck does your rant have to do with my reply to Slowminded?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post