Guns for christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Guns for christians
(13-10-2015 03:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:31 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  What purpose, Jenny? Like OLB said, light weight guns carry well but kick harder. Have you tried different ones? How do they feel? How do they point? You might like the way some pistols feel over some revolvers. I prefer the feel of the LC9 with a finger extension on the mag over an LCR. They weigh about the same.

I primarily would use it for protection on the trails when backpacking. That's why I want something light and not cumbersome. And it was a plus that many backpackers I talk to recommend the LCR. I'm definitely open to other guns, though. But I really do want to keep it lightweight if I can. I also wouldn't mind using it for home defense/personal protection.

On a side note, should I make another thread? I feel bad that I've derailed Toney's thread with my gun questions. I'm sorry about that, Toney Big Grin I'm really bad about derailing topics Hobo

If it's light-weight you want, you need titanium. Yes

[Image: S-W-Liteweight-006f.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-10-2015, 04:52 PM
(13-10-2015 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I primarily would use it for protection on the trails when backpacking. That's why I want something light and not cumbersome. And it was a plus that many backpackers I talk to recommend the LCR. I'm definitely open to other guns, though. But I really do want to keep it lightweight if I can. I also wouldn't mind using it for home defense/personal protection.

On a side note, should I make another thread? I feel bad that I've derailed Toney's thread with my gun questions. I'm sorry about that, Toney Big Grin I'm really bad about derailing topics Hobo

If it's light-weight you want, you need titanium. Yes

[Image: S-W-Liteweight-006f.jpg]
I think the LCR is lighter.. (polymer frame..)
The Smith uses a titanium cylinder -- scandium (aluminum alloy) frame....

(that's what I carry -- in 32 H+R mag)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Is there a "Gun Question" thread already created? I feel bad I'm taking Toney's "Guns for Christians" thread and turning it into a "Guns for Jenny" thread lol

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
13-10-2015, 04:57 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...al?page=14

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nly?page=5

There are a couple.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-10-2015, 04:59 PM
(13-10-2015 04:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 04:00 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The really disgusting thing about this is how the American far right is trying to paint all gun owners as "their people". As if others didnt own firearms and as if firearm owners were nothing but a bunch of inbred redneck klansmen and biblethumpers. It`s disgusting how they are trying to monopolise gun ownership as standard ideological block with only one aligance when the reality is completly different!

I used to hang out at Ted Nugent's forum board....

They had me labeled as a flaming liberal....

Here, some people think I'm a card carrying Republican whackadoodle.....

My next door neighbor and his wife own several guns (he hunts) and she was up till this year the long standing head of the ( D ) party in this county......

Bottom line ---

People don't fit into molds very well..................

I just think that you and yakherder would be ideal people to join in with me on my future invasion of Russia.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
13-10-2015, 05:37 PM
(13-10-2015 04:59 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 04:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I used to hang out at Ted Nugent's forum board....

They had me labeled as a flaming liberal....

Here, some people think I'm a card carrying Republican whackadoodle.....

My next door neighbor and his wife own several guns (he hunts) and she was up till this year the long standing head of the ( D ) party in this county......

Bottom line ---

People don't fit into molds very well..................

I just think that you and yakherder would be ideal people to join in with me on my future invasion of Russia.

Yeah, because all the other invasions of Russia have gone so well. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-10-2015, 09:36 PM
(13-10-2015 05:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, because all the other invasions of Russia have gone so well. Dodgy

Better than any given battle of wits against the Sicilians.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post