Guns on Campus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Guns on Campus
(14-12-2015 12:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- just lay there and take it -- when they rape you....
Who was talking about rape?

(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah --- just cower and bleed out when some punk puts a blade in your chest.
??? Who was talking about a blade in your chest?
I said, if the crime was taking the non violent route.

(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  btw - steal and steel are not synonyms.

Learn the difference.
Oh, awesome, your my spelling and grammar checker. Fantastic!

*you're Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-12-2015, 07:10 PM
(14-12-2015 12:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- just lay there and take it -- when they rape you....
Who was talking about rape?

(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah --- just cower and bleed out when some punk puts a blade in your chest.
??? Who was talking about a blade in your chest?
I said, if the crime was taking the non violent route.

(14-12-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  btw - steal and steel are not synonyms.

Learn the difference.
Oh, awesome, your my spelling and grammar checker. Fantastic!

Actually, I'm more concerned with your stupid idea of yielding to a criminal -- and assuming that they're JUST going to rob you..............

If you want to place your life in the hands of a mugger, thief (whatever you care to call them) and NOT defend yourself -- that's your outlook.......

I'm going to draw down on the prick if at all possible -- and if he gives me reason - I will make him cease his bad behavior..........................

I won't trust that he's a "good" criminal, who is "only" going to rob me -- but I'll assume the worst --- that he's a piece of shit - and he's given up his rights as a human being....... Fuck him.... His "rights" just ended....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2015, 07:18 PM
(14-12-2015 07:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I won't trust that he's a "good" criminal, who is "only" going to rob me -- but I'll assume the worst --- that he's a piece of shit - and he's given up his rights as a human being....... Fuck him.... His "rights" just ended....
This is exactly why I don't think you are responsible enough to possess a gun.
You don't happen to live in Texas do you?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
14-12-2015, 07:24 PM
(14-12-2015 07:18 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 07:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I won't trust that he's a "good" criminal, who is "only" going to rob me -- but I'll assume the worst --- that he's a piece of shit - and he's given up his rights as a human being....... Fuck him.... His "rights" just ended....

Ah -- more stereotyping.....

I'm guessing you're either too lazy, or to ignorant to check someone's personal data......

And, too cowardly to stand up for yourself -- and think everyone else should be a pussy too......

That's not stereotyping -- it's making a judgement from observable data...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Self-defense is irresponsible? Consider That's a very odd point of view. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-12-2015, 07:33 PM
(14-12-2015 07:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And, too cowardly to stand up for yourself -- and think everyone else should be a pussy too......
It's interesting, I was reading a book last year that in one part talked about a common South USA culture, where it is seen poorly to step down. To walk away.

It's also portayed in Back to the future where Marty's weakness is that he can't walk away if someone calls him chicken. Now I have no idea if the character "Marty" is from a southern USA state and I have no idea of whether you are. But if I were to profile you against a common caricature I'd say "Southern USA - probably Texas"

And I do know that there are probably many, many Texans that aren't like that at all. But you are not one of them.

BTW - no I haven't read your profile. I'm not interested enough to look into your background.
14-12-2015, 07:35 PM
(14-12-2015 07:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 07:18 PM)Stevil Wrote:  This is exactly why I don't think you are responsible enough to possess a gun.

Self-defense is irresponsible? Consider That's a very odd point of view. Drinking Beverage
I think you are missing the point, Much!

Did I say self defense is irresponsible?
14-12-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2015 09:02 PM by GirlyMan.)

This is what I think of when I think of the gun nuts, errrr I mean gun aficionados, here at TTA.

"I'll take a bullet before you Girly that's for damn sure just be cool okay."

#sigh
14-12-2015, 08:57 PM
(14-12-2015 07:35 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 07:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Self-defense is irresponsible? Consider That's a very odd point of view. Drinking Beverage
I think you are missing the point, Much!

Did I say self defense is irresponsible?

He was supporting self-defense, you were calling him irresponsible. Do the math.

14-12-2015, 09:00 PM
(14-12-2015 08:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 07:18 PM)Stevil Wrote:  This is exactly why I don't think you are responsible enough to possess a gun.

This is what I think of when I think of the gun nuts, er I mean gun aficionados, here at TTA.

I'll take a bullet before you that's for damn sure just be cool okay.

Huh