Gunship III: Vietnam War mobile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Gunship III: Vietnam War mobile
Hi guys, gals. Im looking for anyone who may already play or is willing to acquire and play (there is a free version) Gunship III. It is an air combat simulator based (as the title suggests) around the Vietnam war. Their are four main versions: ORIGINAL: Three air force aircraft, 7 Army Air Corps helicopters. U.S NAVY: 3 U.S Navy aircraft, with take off and landing on a carrier. STRIKE PACKAGE: Three air force aircraft (different ones than original) And VIETNAM PEOPLES AIRFORCE: As the title suggests, this puts you in the seat of North Vietnamese fighter aircraft. 3, to be exact.

There are two free versions. ORIGINAL (FREE): 5 Army Air Corps helicopters out of the paid 7, and 1(count um) 1 U.S Airforce aircraft (a prop) and VPA(FREE) 2 VPA fighters.

All versions listed above share the same map. Multiplayer is cross-OS with support for Android, IOS, and Windows Phone.

Ask any questions or put any sign ons here. Once enough people are on board, will create a meeting post.

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Gunship III: Vietnam War mobile
Ummm.... welcome?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-06-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Gunship III: Vietnam War mobile
Ummm........ thanks?

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.