Guy takes zebra and macaw to a bar...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Guy takes zebra and macaw to a bar...
http://thegazette.com/2012/05/22/pet-zeb...buque-bar/

It's all over the news and the Internet...I knew this guy when I was in high school...seems his life has taken a turn...we are the same age and he looks like he could be my grandfather. Good grief.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Guy takes zebra and macaw to a bar...
He almost looks masonish crazy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Said the guy with the the fucked up clown gif.

[Image: CtipW.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
23-05-2012, 02:27 PM
You should see my beard made of human faces and my saber of slicing +666. Plus I fly through the air on my wings of bad assness. No one can outrun me. I am the hippo. 4=11

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Looks like life has been a little rough for him over the years.

But the macaw and the zebra look good.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-05-2012, 04:31 PM
How does one acquire a zebra, and how does one get it into the cab of a pick up? Wow!
23-05-2012, 04:43 PM
(23-05-2012 04:31 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  How does one acquire a zebra, and how does one get it into the cab of a pick up? Wow!
I don't know...haven't figured that out.

Shortly after we moved to TX, I went out the back side of our subdivision on my way to the college and drove by a place with a zebra and two camels along with other 'regular' critters. Nice house, all fenced in, big pond with a fountain in the middle...and not two miles from my house. When I got home I told my husband who then accused me of being stoned. I made him get in the car and drove him out there. He was shocked. I have always wondered how one comes to own those types of animals. Sadly, the zebra and one camel have been absent for a couple years.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post