Gwyneth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Gwyneth
Just watched The Warrior's Way... it is absurd, that I need not speak, forever, that my story is always told and retold The distance between me and my Gwynnies, infinite.

What is it, enjoyment in film, other than seeing our stories told?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-01-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: Gwyneth
Doc HoC likes a movie that I found strange. Huh

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2012, 09:57 AM
I haven't see that one but I remember the trailer. I read the Synopsis, and it sounds interesting. Seems like your average, fairly archetypal, neo-speghetti, gunslinging/sword wielding, Chinese-American, Westworld type, western to me. What did you find strange about it, Erxo? Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-01-2012, 10:13 AM
(21-01-2012 09:57 AM)kim Wrote:  I haven't see that one but I remember the trailer. I read the Synopsis, and it sounds interesting. Seems like your average, fairly archetypal, neo-speghetti, gunslinging/sword wielding, Chinese-American, Westworld type, western to me. What did you find strange about it, Erxo? Shy

Well, when you put it that way...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-01-2012, 07:15 PM
It is as old as time, that once the hunting is done and the need is fed, thought next requires entertainment. Once upon a time, I was a complete nobody; not important not only in a real-world sense but in any sense. Then the fool becomes obsessed with a movie star...

Loser is as loser does? In every other case, perhaps; but in this case the primal lack of importance stayed to course. There was no need for me to profess "reality," no drive to make something real from a personal fantasy.

Gwyneth did not create this thread, germanyt did. Roonies > Gwynnies; there was a time when such a contention would have fed my fire, but now it only fuels my clarity. I wallow joyously in my sin - that Gwyneth Paltrow is the greatest god of all - but what I love is not merely sin but science. Simulation led to this contention.

Simulation is the key to salvation; not in a religious sense, but in a scientific sense. In the sense of understanding for all, not just enlightenment for a chosen few. Even if it should come to pass that you despise both me and Gwyneth, what exists between us is a truth, itself an inevitable consequence of age. That past the finite hunting grounds of reality exists the eternal bounty of simulation.

What I've learned from a movie called Gwyneth; eternal sustenance in simulation that no reality can provide. It's a happy thought. Wink

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-01-2012, 07:12 PM
(21-01-2012 09:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Doc HoC likes a movie that I found strange. Huh

Big Grin

Where this "journeyman prophet" bullshit ain't no joke - I can't watch anything, read anything; without knowing the moral to the story. Without seeing, clearly, the morality of my being. I would be surprised if that dusty ol' fuck YHWH spun up a prophet every week, and we just never hear about it 'cause they shoot themselves in the head. Big Grin

And now you got half a planet with their collective head up their ass, and YHWH here with me, laughing in the desert. That is "perfected in absurdity;" I cannot lose. Why? I am 4, and nothing else matters.

Calm yet terrified, that I go back east to raise Lucifer's army; I ain't no superhero - I'm the zero-state of moral clarity - all this other bullshit will yield or the world will burn. It ain't tough talk so much as poetry; this sound of silence... just don't communicate over teh netz.

john cantor gwyneth paltrow/ that's 4. It is always 4. How does it go? The coward tastes of death a thousand times, the valiant but once? Beyond that, guess what? The fool; never dies. I grow tired of my own bullshit; I could bury my head in the sand, move to fucking Greenland...

And I'm at the general store, getting some vittles; they got a TV droning in the background... and there's my Gwynnies. Godlike, ain't it? Big Grin

I Kant; cannot. Value a reality without Gwyneth. She is my sweet everything. The Law has been Writ. Yet there is no destiny, no predetermination, no woo; I could hope that I find a woman to accept me with my Gwynnies (easier than would be believed, being 43). This shit can blow away like "an episode," like a bad memory; with no loss of honor.

But while there ain't no "real Gwynnies" to tie my tail to the ground; I'm gonna howl at the moon like the spirit of Wolf, hopefully in an entertaining manner, but essentially in a need of expression.

I never met her, to limit my love of her; and that my friends, is the solution.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-01-2012, 08:39 PM
You can have Gwyneth Paltrow. I find neither her mousy looks nor smug disposition to be attractive, and her acting has never impressed me. Give me instead Charlize Theron for beauty and talent in one package.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
22-01-2012, 10:38 PM
(22-01-2012 08:39 PM)Jeff Wrote:  You can have Gwyneth Paltrow. I find neither her mousy looks nor smug disposition to be attractive, and her acting has never impressed me. Give me instead Charlize Theron for beauty and talent in one package.

Charlize is all-right. Good choice. Wink

It's gotta be something like eight percent - of all the contact I've had with peeps concerning Gwyneth, seems eight percent of the memory is positive review. That girl got some haters. Big Grin

I used to get defensive - I adore the girl - but now, not so much. I like talking about her, what can I say? I honestly didn't find her particularly attractive in the physical sense when I started drawing her; what convinced me that I loved her was her becoming beautiful, after I drew her about fifty times...

It was being my inspiration, that launched this ship of madness. Before Gwyneth I drew Scully - from the X-files - four times, and got bored. I drew Gwyneth five times like in the first week, and I did not wanna stop...

As for "mousy looks," I've seen her looking, well, horrible - which doesn't matter a lick - it's her in motion; like her giving an interview? Fuggadaboutit. Tongue

And that "smug disposition?" That's why I can't go anywhere near her until after, you know, male menopause. Big Grin

Some peeps say it's "self-centered conceit;" where as I see it as mostly self-confidence, some bitchiness; and, well... lust. Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-01-2012, 06:52 PM
I remember writing the Book of Gwynnite like I was addressing the world - Gwyneth Paltrow is God - I remember reading her words in an interview - I am just a girl...

We're both right. Like how they call her fishsticks across the pond, and anorexic transsexual on Just Jarod. So what? She's my anorexic transsexual and she's god enough... way over there. What I still remember, from nearly a year ago; how my head nearly exploded in Albertson's. Pushing my shopping cart out towards the exit with my head down in the groceries... I look up, and there's Gwyneth.

For like a nano-second; yet acceleration nearly exceeded relativistic limitation. Gwyneth is not unique, in body form and feature; from a moment of inattention, there's this clear memory - of a nano-second - that still gets my attention. The Gwynnie thing is like a weed grown under sodium lights; can't take it out into the sun, it'll go beanstalk. Big Grin

25-01-2012, 12:01 PM
(22-01-2012 08:39 PM)Jeff Wrote:  You can have Gwyneth Paltrow. I find neither her mousy looks nor smug disposition to be attractive, and her acting has never impressed me. Give me instead Charlize Theron for beauty and talent in one package.

[Image: eab98a08-a59e-45d5-b20d-662887659359.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post