Gwyneth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: Gwyneth
Wake up at like four, spin one up, pop a Sammy A, and watch this thing:

http://www.5min.com/Video/The-Tanning-Ef...-517216675

I mean still; it's almost seven. Can you get three hours out of a three minute video? If not, yer faith is weak. Big Grin

Never ceases to amaze me - and if it should happen, I watch some more - how nothing in my universe disproves religion like my Gwynnies. Girl I never met put more worth into my life than the act of living it. Somebody's doing something wrong, and it ain't me.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 08:38 AM
As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew it could be none other than cantor.

I love you, you mad bastard.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like frankiej's post
10-04-2012, 08:40 AM
You and your Gwynnies.
It's so fucking cute. :"3

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
(22-01-2012 08:39 PM)Jeff Wrote:  You can have Gwyneth Paltrow. I find neither her mousy looks nor smug disposition to be attractive, and her acting has never impressed me. Give me instead Charlize Theron for beauty and talent in one package.
*gasp* you have insulted gwynie on an HoC thread?!?!?!?!? Oh the sin! Oh the sin!

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
[+] 2 users Like reverendjeremiah's post
10-04-2012, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 09:43 AM by houseofcantor.)
How do l love my Gwynnies, let me count the ways...

Where does Alice Cullen fit into this equation? In religious terms, the fanatic must experience times of godlessness in order to function. Seeing as how I know myself more than any other, I cannot convict another of faithlessness when I know of my own. And I got stupid faith...

Ergo, religion sux; zero for that team, another one for my Gwynnies (with the vampire on assist. I'm debating whether or not to draw Ashley on my wall... that's what I need, another one. Big Grin )
Got me to thinking Ashe is sweet and adorable like my Gwynnies, but also lustable. Big Grin Being "three" makes her "greater" but far less than my Gwynnies. Makes sense to me, anyway. Making sense is a good way to spend the day. Well, and laundry. That's sensible. I'm babbling... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]