Gwyneth Paltrow Hosts Goop "Health" Summit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Gwyneth Paltrow Hosts Goop "Health" Summit
As much as her promoting alternative medicine grates me, I do take a certain pleasure in the thought that this is all basically a tax on stupid rich people.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
13-06-2017, 08:33 AM
As much as I feel like I lost a few IQ points reading her company bullshit, I'm glad there's a chance I can make money from rich, stupid celebrities.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
13-06-2017, 09:19 AM
We need to gather up the sharp and pointy objects before a certain someone reads this. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 5 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
24-06-2017, 08:00 AM
And yet again, today, another of this half-witted woman's "health" claims has been exposed as bogus—by NASA, of all people:

NASA just schooled Gwyneth Paltrow about her "wellness stickers" promoted on her lifestyle blog, GOOP, which says that the stickers—which are sold by Body Vibes—are "made with the same conductive carbon material NASA uses to line space suits so they can monitor an astronaut's vitals during wear" and can "target energetic frequency imbalances in the body". Big Grin

And Paltrow's absurd claims?

"Human bodies operate at an ideal energetic frequency, but everyday stresses and anxiety can throw off our internal balance, depleting our energy reserves and weakening our immune systems". Body Vibes claims the stickers create a "calming effect" that alleviates "physical tension and anxiety." The company also says they help clear skin.

Body Vibes, which sells the stickers, still had claims on its site yesterday that the stickers use "an exclusive material originally developed for NASA. This waterproof, carbon fibre compound can hold specific frequency charges that naturally stimulate the human body's receptors". NASA spokeswoman Tabatha Thompson told The Washington Post yesterday that, actually, NASA does not use carbon fibre anywhere in the spacesuits.

The stickers are sold in packages of 10 for US$60 or 24 for US$120.

—Come in suckers! No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-06-2017, 08:02 AM
So, where do we stick those stickers? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-06-2017, 11:02 AM
(24-06-2017 08:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  So, where do we stick those stickers? Consider

It is Paltrow, so most likely in your vajay. She loves sticking stupid shit in there.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-06-2017, 11:22 AM
(24-06-2017 11:02 AM)Losty Wrote:  She loves sticking stupid shit in there.

Makes sense, seeing as her head is already full of shit to the point of bursting Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_mz4aj9ZFec1sk2t7do1_400.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
24-06-2017, 11:25 AM
(24-06-2017 11:02 AM)Losty Wrote:  It is Paltrow, so most likely in your vajay. She loves sticking stupid shit in there.

[Image: vagina-eggs.jpg]
Width: 1.2"; Height: 1.7"
Eggs are pre-drilled for string add-on;
(Goop recommends using unwaxed dental floss)
$55 to $66 ea.

If the reason for doing so isn’t immediately obvious—you mean you haven't ever thought about popping an egg into your genitalia?—Paltrow explains the point of the eggs in her website Goop’s latest newsletter (although apparently it makes “intuitive sense”):

“The strictly guarded secret of Chinese royalty in antiquity—queens and concubines used them to stay in shape for emperors —jade eggs harness the power of energy work, crystal healing and a Kegel-like physical practice. Fans say regular use increases chi, orgasms, vaginal muscle tone, hormonal balance, and feminine energy in general.”

—So there you go. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Ffs, as much as I love HoC a dizzy bitch that wants to steam out her vagina is mentally unbalanced, she maybe hot but tbh she's fucked up.
24-06-2017, 12:00 PM
I love her as an actress, but she's absolutely awful as a woo-peddler.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]