Gwyneth Paltrow: Purveyor of Pseudoscience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Gwyneth Paltrow: Purveyor of Pseudoscience
Hmmm, newbie stumbles into lion's den... Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-10-2013, 09:22 AM
(05-10-2013 04:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ya know, my anti-religion really needs a burny-place for such people. Dodgy

I get to watch.
[Image: eating-cookie.gif]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-10-2013, 10:21 AM
This is becoming a serious issue in our society.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BiffWellington's post
05-10-2013, 02:08 PM
My, my, one newbie offends the order of the Gwynnies, the other offends the resident hippie. Weeping

HOC, what shall we do about this? I'll create the open fire, you bring on the roasts?

Drooling

Who's working the bellows? Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-10-2013, 02:12 PM
(05-10-2013 02:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  My, my, one newbie offends the order of the Gwynnies, the other offends the resident hippie. Weeping

Meh... haters gonna hate... I say we eat them. Evil_monster

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Since we're talking about celebrity endorsement of various medical treatments I can't let this thread go any further without mentioning Suzanne Summers and her idiocy.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/0...ike-adams/

Some of you might remember this dumb ad.......

but then some paparazzi caught her coming out of a plastic surgery office with her thighs wrapped up and she had to admit that she had had liposuction on her thighs and hips. It was called the Thighgate scandal. This woman is such an idiot. At least Gwyneth Paltrow has been in some good movies. Shakespeare in Love was a pretty good movie but Suzanne Sumers can't act. She's a brainless dolt and her medical advice isn't just harmless it's dangerous.
05-10-2013, 03:18 PM
(05-10-2013 02:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Since we're talking about celebrity endorsement of various medical treatments I can't let this thread go any further without mentioning Suzanne Summers and her idiocy.

but then some paparazzi caught her coming out of a plastic surgery office with her thighs wrapped up and she had to admit that she had had liposuction on her thighs and hips. It was called the Thighgate scandal. This woman is such an idiot. At least Gwyneth Paltrow has been in some good movies. Shakespeare in Love was a pretty good movie but Suzanne Sumers can't act. She's a brainless dolt and her medical advice isn't just harmless it's dangerous.
I kind of like this commercial..don't know why.
05-10-2013, 03:21 PM
(05-10-2013 03:18 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 02:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Since we're talking about celebrity endorsement of various medical treatments I can't let this thread go any further without mentioning Suzanne Summers and her idiocy.

I kind of like this commercial..don't know why.

Em, maybe it's because a woman opening up her legs.

Just don't take any medical advice from her while she's do it.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-10-2013, 03:26 PM
(05-10-2013 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 03:18 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I kind of like this commercial..don't know why.

Em, maybe it's because a woman opening up her legs.

Just don't take any medical advice from her while she's do it.
I don't take any celebrities advice. You should see all these shitty health books she makes Still doing it...
06-10-2013, 05:15 PM
*grabs a huge pack popcorn*

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping