Gwyneth as god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Gwyneth as god
Oh my goodness. Dude, I totally didn't think you actually had drawings.

[/quote]

Thought I was just some crazy deluded stalker type, didntcha? Big Grin

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. But there's many causes to the effect of my Gwynnies to god comparison, and the "physical manifestation of love" in the drawings is a biggie. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
(12-04-2012 10:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 10:10 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm certain you have hundreds of drawings. You should post them man. Let us see Gwynnie in all her glory.

Nah. I give 'em all away. It's that "more love you give, more love you have" stuff. My drawings of her are pretty much love on paper; after alla giving, I'm all loved up. Big Grin

There's only this little pile right now, but I'm making morez. Big Grin
Hot! Especially that one in the top right --- she's got short frazzled hair like I've never seen on her before, but it's still totally her.

I thought she was beautiful in Se7en... but I'm guessing she wasn't so pretty at the end.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
12-04-2012, 07:46 PM
You're pretty awesome with those pencils, Johnny Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
12-04-2012, 08:07 PM
When I showed that kind of interest in the women I knew in my younger days, they threatened to call the police.

Fortunately I've lived long enough to see how they've turned out as they age, and that puts a reality check on my earlier feelings for them. A couple of them have some hot adult daughters, however, and I have to resist the temptation to show interest in them as substitutes for their aging moms.

As a cryonicist I fantasize about the prospect of meeting the beautiful, perpetually youthful women on the other side of the transition to the kind of health care which would make that way of life possible. But that raises some interesting problems which we haven't had to deal with yet. For example, imagine a 200-year-old woman who has the looks and physiology of a woman about Miley Cyrus's current age. With that much life experience under her Malthusian belt, and assuming she used it effectively to become "wise," or at least extraordinarily prudent, what could you and she have to talk about if you met her socially?
12-04-2012, 10:33 PM
(12-04-2012 12:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Thought I was just some crazy deluded stalker type, didntcha? Big Grin

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. But there's many causes to the effect of my Gwynnies to god comparison, and the "physical manifestation of love" in the drawings is a biggie. Wink

Ain't Gwyneth as God, it's God as Gwyneth, silly. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
13-04-2012, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 06:07 AM by houseofcantor.)
(12-04-2012 07:08 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I thought she was beautiful in Se7en... but I'm guessing she wasn't so pretty at the end.

Grrr... Angry

Big Grin Peeps used to give me shit, say that was her best role. Now there's that Contagion flick which I have no interest in watching. Yeah, I got it bad.
(12-04-2012 08:07 PM)advancedatheist Wrote:  For example, imagine a 200-year-old woman who has the looks and physiology of a woman about Miley Cyrus's current age. With that much life experience under her Malthusian belt, and assuming she used it effectively to become "wise," or at least extraordinarily prudent, what could you and she have to talk about if you met her socially?

I have no idea what I'd say to Gwyneth, but I know I'd say something. Probably start babbling... Big Grin

I don't think it would be much of a concern. People get interested in each other through non-verbal communication as well. If you're into a two-century-old Miley, you're not gonna let words or a lack thereof get in your way, are you?

14-04-2012, 02:08 PM
It's like four hours in church, drawing my Gwynnies in the car as we drive around aimlessly; every half hour or so I go I love my Gwynnies! Speaking in tongues. Big Grin

And now I'm high off of the girl. Tongue

01-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm in this other thread running my neck about Kristen Stewart - and because no one got more neck than me right now - I'm reminded of this recent event. I was "obsessing" over Kristen, searching google for news and images and shit, and I got to thinking... Consider

And still, if I make a graph, where Kristen is like three or something, Gwyneth is off the scale. It's ridiculous. Big Grin

But it's funny. I got no problem laughing at myself, encouraging others to laugh at me; but there's this recurring theme - like, everywhere. Where X is true, therefore Y is false. Theists going on about their god, their morality, their philosophy, their exemplar...

I mean, kiss my ass. Thirteen years (calculate the seconds) skinny lil' Gwynnie, kicking Almighty ass. Theists don't have the faith I do, the love I do, the morality I do (except for maybe KC who is a sweetheart), all they have is the insistence...

Their ridiculous "certainty" that they know of god like I know my Gwynnies. And they gotta say it alla time. What's that all about?

Sure as fuck, I can get redundant about my Gwynnies; but if I'm trying to "make a point," absence of malice, and "I love" pretty much cover it...

Stuck with the contention that they fear being wrong, thus the need of preaching their brand of righteousness. So that when they go to bed at night, they're not alone. Undecided

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-03-2013, 02:23 PM
(01-03-2013 07:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stuck with the contention that they fear being wrong, thus the need of preaching their brand of righteousness. So that when they go to bed at night, they're not alone. Undecided

Even if theists never convert a soul, they'll never be alone... 'cuz God's everywhere, even in bed with them... even there in the shower with them... even there watching them masturbate.

What was I saying earlier about the love of God being a little gay?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
02-03-2013, 03:46 PM
(01-03-2013 07:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ... and because no one got more neck than me right now ...
You do got some neck, brother, Thumbsup

(01-03-2013 07:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  But it's funny. I got no problem laughing at myself, encouraging others to laugh at me; but there's this recurring theme - like, everywhere. Where X is true, therefore Y is false. Theists going on about their god, their morality, their philosophy, their exemplar...

I mean, kiss my ass. Thirteen years (calculate the seconds) skinny lil' Gwynnie, kicking Almighty ass. Theists don't have the faith I do, the love I do, the morality I do (except for maybe KC who is a sweetheart), all they have is the insistence...

Their ridiculous "certainty" that they know of god like I know my Gwynnies. And they gotta say it alla time. What's that all about?

Sure as fuck, I can get redundant about my Gwynnies; but if I'm trying to "make a point," absence of malice, and "I love" pretty much cover it...

Stuck with the contention that they fear being wrong, thus the need of preaching their brand of righteousness. So that when they go to bed at night, they're not alone. Undecided

Brilliant, brother. (emphasis mine).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post