Gwynnies inside!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Gwynnies inside!
(03-09-2015 09:20 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 07:57 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gasp

She is the living god and I am the living word, and never the twain shall meet! Heart

It is insanely ridiculous, some dopamine, some oxytocin, some focus - and a whole bunch of repetition, I'm sitting here bug-eyed forty days in the wilderness. Eating pizza. Drinking vodka. Jesus was a chump. Big Grin

Right. I'm sure you wouldn't form her into a cross and nail her if she showed you all of her glory. I'd totally do it. Her radiant beauty would make the last few moments of life basking in awesomesess totally worth it even though I am a mere mortal. You are right though, Jesus was a chump.

A lovely image, for sure.

In rational terms, she would consume me. Her least unhappiness my greatest obstacle. In irrational terms the development of Gwynnite requires maximal distance between these two points, me and her, to simulate most closely man's relation to the divine. It's the Locard principle. Nothing I do must influence her, everything she does must rule me. Weeping

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-09-2015, 10:38 PM
There is already sex
...I mean sects. As an atheist, I am quite pleased that my religion has been falsified before even becoming formalized. Wink

(03-09-2015 05:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe you didn't know that in your absence an exclusive sect has formed within TTA ... The Church Of Our Lady Of The Holy Gwynity.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the explanation, guys.

BTW, Jesus wasn't a chump. You think he wasn't eating pizza and drinking beer during those 40 days in the wilderness? Hell, he was god. He made pizza and beer out of milkweed and rain water. It doesn't matter that pizza didn't exist two millennia ago. He knew that it would be invented so he made it appear. As for those stories in the Bible about fasting for 40 days, that's just one more thing the Bible got wrong. It's why the Gospel of George never made it into the canon.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
04-09-2015, 08:16 AM
(04-09-2015 08:07 AM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Thanks for the explanation, guys.

BTW, Jesus wasn't a chump.

True. He would have to had to actually exist to be a chump. Tongue

My commentary concerned the methodology of revelation. I've long considered my path one that it is possible to follow; the article I've linked above served as a form of affirmation. I was drinking to celebrate. The voices in my head rarely have real-world conformation. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post