Gym Girls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Gym Girls.
The males at my gym/swim centre have been kicked out of our dressing room for what was to be a four week renovation of both (guys and gals).
Now into week 5 the women are still in our room, while we occupy the tiny room for the disabled, while their room is being repaired.
To add insult to injury, yesterday the Islamic women had the whole area closed for their swimming. This happens quite frequently.
Has Shariah law reached the local gym?
Do they wear bickinis?
I was going to peak, but feared a hand amputation, or worse.Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mr Woof's post
05-08-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Gym Girls.
You should loudly inform the staff that your religious belief in the great purple unicorn makes it where you must workout with no one present. Make them kick everyone out of the gym out of respect for YOUR religious beliefs...if they don't, threaten to sue them. This is no different then them closing the pool so that a couple of muslim women can sneak into the water in a *gasp* full body swimsuit. When they open pandora's box, they can't bitch about the results.

[Image: 24qvhih.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
05-08-2014, 04:24 PM
(05-08-2014 04:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You should loudly inform the staff that your religious belief in the great purple unicorn makes it where you must workout with no one present. Make them kick everyone out of the gym out of respect for YOUR religious beliefs...if they don't, threaten to sue them. This is no different then them closing the pool so that a couple of muslim women can sneak into the water in a *gasp* full body swimsuit. When they open pandora's box, they can't bitch about the results.

Thanks! I demanded some hooks to hang our clothes.
This was rejected; to sue may be the only answer/
05-08-2014, 04:53 PM
(05-08-2014 04:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You should loudly inform the staff that your religious belief in the great purple unicorn makes it where you must workout with no one present. Make them kick everyone out of the gym out of respect for YOUR religious beliefs...if they don't, threaten to sue them. This is no different then them closing the pool so that a couple of muslim women can sneak into the water in a *gasp* full body swimsuit. When they open pandora's box, they can't bitch about the results.

You know, she looks hot even in the full body swimsuit.

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
05-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I have a friend who wears her muslim swim attire when she takes her kids to swim class... what's the big deal? Sounds like too much fuss. Renos... well, I am learning this week that those always take longer and sometimes patience is the only way to get through it. Shy
05-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Throw a dead pig in the water before they go for their swim. Make a puddle of gasoline on the side of the pool and burn a Koran in it. Make sure no one sees you do this (I cannot stress this detail enough).

That should show the invaders what for.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
05-08-2014, 08:24 PM
(05-08-2014 05:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I have a friend who wears her muslim swim attire when she takes her kids to swim class... what's the big deal? Sounds like too much fuss. Renos... well, I am learning this week that those always take longer and sometimes patience is the only way to get through it. Shy

Except that she is perpetuating Islamic misogyny by dressing like that. She should be ashamed and re-educated.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

05-08-2014, 11:42 PM
They probably pay the center to have their swimming thing.
They did it at our local swimming pool when I was a kid, not for Muslim ladies but just groups of people in general. Clubs, schools that sort of thing. It's a privacy thing.

Is it fenced off because they're Muslim or because they're a private group?

If it's because they're Muslim however, wtf that's bs.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-08-2014, 12:16 AM
(05-08-2014 08:24 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 05:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I have a friend who wears her muslim swim attire when she takes her kids to swim class... what's the big deal? Sounds like too much fuss. Renos... well, I am learning this week that those always take longer and sometimes patience is the only way to get through it. Shy

Except that she is perpetuating Islamic misogyny by dressing like that. She should be ashamed and re-educated.

You say she's perpetuating misogny but you are happy to say what should be done to her. Seems like you think she should not be in control of what she wears or her own life. Who's perpetuating misogyny?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
06-08-2014, 09:01 AM
(06-08-2014 12:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 08:24 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Except that she is perpetuating Islamic misogyny by dressing like that. She should be ashamed and re-educated.

You say she's perpetuating misogny but you are happy to say what should be done to her. Seems like you think she should not be in control of what she wears or her own life. Who's perpetuating misogyny?

The hijab is oppressive to herself and other women around her. It is incompatible with modern values. She is willingly cooperating with fundamentalist Moslem men who oppress women. She has obviously been traumatized by her family who have brainwashed her into thinking she needs to wear this.

If people want to practise Islam that is fine, that is their right. But they should have to keep it to their homes and places of worship. If they are in public when they wear them then they are endangering freedom, gender equality and our modern values themselves. By wearing the hijab they are hijacking the freedom that our civilization is based upon. Gender equality and freedom are things we can be proud of. Leftist-cultural-masochists who hate Western civilization love Islam and the oppressive garments that come with it because they hate our culture and will do anything to destroy it. But they and the Moslems must be stopped! Gender equality and freedom will be protected and medieval values will be eradicated from the public square!