Gym Girls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Gym Girls.
(06-08-2014 09:01 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 12:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  You say she's perpetuating misogny but you are happy to say what should be done to her. Seems like you think she should not be in control of what she wears or her own life. Who's perpetuating misogyny?

The hijab is oppressive to herself and other women around her. It is incompatible with modern values. She is willingly cooperating with fundamentalist Moslem men who oppress women. She has obviously been traumatized by her family who have brainwashed her into thinking she needs to wear this.

If people want to practise Islam that is fine, that is their right. But they should have to keep it to their homes and places of worship. If they are in public when they wear them then they are endangering freedom, gender equality and our modern values themselves. By wearing the hijab they are hijacking the freedom that our civilization is based upon. Gender equality and freedom are things we can be proud of. Leftist-cultural-masochists who hate Western civilization love Islam and the oppressive garments that come with it because they hate our culture and will do anything to destroy it. But they and the Moslems must be stopped! Gender equality and freedom will be protected and medieval values will be eradicated from the public square!

Yawn. Finished frothing yet? I see you still want to control what people wear. Her reasons are her own. You can make your guesses as to why she acts the way she does but seeking to control her makes you the bad guy. Fucked if I give a shit where she wears her clothes, in public or private - it's her goddamn mind, what's so hard to understand? Her choice. If she chooses to live her life in this patriarchy dominated religion, that's her freedom.

By saying that she is wrong you are saying that you know better than her how to live her life - you are saying that she is not competent to make decisions for herself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-08-2014, 02:29 PM
"gymn girls" ?
Sounds like a euphemism like "sports boys".
Face it. They're all lebaneese lesbians.
Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Why is this thread not filled with pictures of gym girls?
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
06-08-2014, 04:27 PM
(06-08-2014 02:24 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 09:01 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  The hijab is oppressive to herself and other women around her. It is incompatible with modern values. She is willingly cooperating with fundamentalist Moslem men who oppress women. She has obviously been traumatized by her family who have brainwashed her into thinking she needs to wear this.

If people want to practise Islam that is fine, that is their right. But they should have to keep it to their homes and places of worship. If they are in public when they wear them then they are endangering freedom, gender equality and our modern values themselves. By wearing the hijab they are hijacking the freedom that our civilization is based upon. Gender equality and freedom are things we can be proud of. Leftist-cultural-masochists who hate Western civilization love Islam and the oppressive garments that come with it because they hate our culture and will do anything to destroy it. But they and the Moslems must be stopped! Gender equality and freedom will be protected and medieval values will be eradicated from the public square!

Yawn. Finished frothing yet? I see you still want to control what people wear. Her reasons are her own. You can make your guesses as to why she acts the way she does but seeking to control her makes you the bad guy. Fucked if I give a shit where she wears her clothes, in public or private - it's her goddamn mind, what's so hard to understand? Her choice. If she chooses to live her life in this patriarchy dominated religion, that's her freedom.

By saying that she is wrong you are saying that you know better than her how to live her life - you are saying that she is not competent to make decisions for herself.

Except that a woman who is raised in an oppressive culture, who has been told all her life that she must be subservient,
who risks losing everything - even her life - should she rebel, does not actually have freedom of choice.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-08-2014, 04:30 PM
(06-08-2014 03:50 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Why is this thread not filled with pictures of gym girls?

[Image: 1363108950cbd15.jpg]

[Image: i_girls_039_50c0b817a859e.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2014, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 05:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
[Image: squat.jpg]

No, I do not want those legs wrapped around my back. Feels like a tapout.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-08-2014, 05:57 PM
(06-08-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: squat.jpg]

[Image: d6d163a8d2dc241635afb46e0c393e50.jpg]

Wait....yes I do....

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
06-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Actually my main concern was getting kicked out of our change room for over 4 weeks. Would have been fairer 2 weeks each sex, even, to be chivalrous, 3 weeks out for the guys.Consider
06-08-2014, 11:55 PM
(06-08-2014 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except that a woman who is raised in an oppressive culture, who has been told all her life that she must be subservient,
who risks losing everything - even her life - should she rebel, does not actually have freedom of choice.

So it's better to take away her freedom of choice in a different way? Sure, she *may* have been brought up that way. Addressing the issue of for example honour killings through the law I have no problem with because again, that's other people imposing their will on her and they should not be allowed to get away with that. But making laws that take away her freedom to be her own person - I can't see how that is helpful.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-08-2014, 02:01 AM
(06-08-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: squat.jpg]

How is it Girly always comes up with the most erotic pics?Hobo