HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2010, 09:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's see how should I say this? I know HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Once again you agnostics have no clue what separation of Church and state means.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35821301/ns/...?GT1=43001
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
RE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And this from someone who accuses others of being immature....
Lets see, how should I say this? I know...moron.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2010, 09:12 PM

(11-03-2010 09:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And this from someone who accuses others of being immature....

Never accused anyone of being immature. I have accused many of being ignorant.
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 09:26 PM by Unbeliever.)
So a provincial court upheld a religious belief? No way! NEWS AT ELEVEN!

Anyway, what are you celebrating about? It's not like the Supreme Court did this. Even if it were, it wouldn't make the phrase "under God" any less a violation of separation, and it would also do absolutely zilch towards proving your beliefs true.
So what is it that you're so happy about?

Also, yes, martin, you have accused others of being juvenile. I should know. It was me you were accusing, after all.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
11-03-2010, 09:28 PM
(11-03-2010 09:12 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(11-03-2010 09:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And this from someone who accuses others of being immature....

Never accused anyone of being immature. I have accused many of being ignorant.

My mistake. The term you used was "juvenile". You mentioned it yourself in the age poll thread. I didn't bother looking any further since I can only bear to read your ramblings once.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-03-2010, 09:41 PM

(11-03-2010 09:21 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So a provincial court upheld a religious belief? No way! NEWS AT ELEVEN!

Anyway, what are you celebrating about? It's not like the Supreme Court did this. Even if it were, it wouldn't make the phrase "under God" any less a violation of separation, and it would also do absolutely zilch towards proving your beliefs true.

Also, yes, martin, you have accused others of being juvenile. I should know. It was me you were accusing, after all.

What court would probably be considered the most liberal? California.. I live here in California, I live in Orange County California, California is a liberal state. Trying bring that issue in Texas. Supermanlives you are not immature, never said that, you have kids, a wife, a job, you are not immature, you are ignorant when it comes to theology, logic etc. I am ignorant a number of things, doesn't make me a bad person.
11-03-2010, 09:45 PM
(11-03-2010 09:41 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(11-03-2010 09:21 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So a provincial court upheld a religious belief? No way! NEWS AT ELEVEN!

What court would probably be considered the most liberal?

Who cares?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
11-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Because the supreme court is the ultimate moral rulings, never to be challenged or disagreed with?

You need to tie the two things together. In Uganda, there is a draft bill making homosexuality punishable by death. Doesn't mean it's right, just (potentially) legal.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
11-03-2010, 10:09 PM

(11-03-2010 09:50 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Because the supreme court is the ultimate moral rulings, never to be challenged or disagreed with?

You need to tie the two things together. In Uganda, there is a draft bill making homosexuality punishable by death. Doesn't mean it's right, just (potentially) legal.

LOOK WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!!!! That would never happen in a state or country that believed in the BIBLE. Because the Bible will give you the objective moral values. The bible will never say kill a homosexual, it will say that it is a sin, no different than any other sin. Here's some more rope for you agnostics, I wonder when I will be kicked off here for making sense and hanging the ignorant.
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
(11-03-2010 10:09 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(11-03-2010 09:50 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Because the supreme court is the ultimate moral rulings, never to be challenged or disagreed with?

LOOK WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!!!! That would never happen in a state or country that believed in the BIBLE. Because the Bible will give you the objective moral values. The bible will never say kill a homosexual, it will say that it is a sin, no different than any other sin.

Yet another epic fail.

Leviticus 20:13 Wrote:13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.