HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2011, 08:13 AM

HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?
HELLBOUND FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

What’s with God promoting rape and committing it?

OK, we are all familiar with the story build up to Sodom and Gomorrah. Remember? Lot offering up daughters to be raped?
This was a favorable choice by god? He obviously had the power to prevent it (as a few days later he zapped folks into salt…so during this time he was not too worried about ‘hiding’ like he is today).

So god supports Rape of young gals? NICE! He'd "GIVE" his only son without batting a heavnly eye, but wants those second rate citizen women offered up to protect his Angels from Assraping fun.

NOW…a few hundred years later the world HE created is so messed up that he’s got to kill his son/himself to give us a way to spend eternity kissing his ass (talk about extreme measures for vanity sake). I guess the Men In Black gift shop sold out of those nifty light pens! SO how does he create a son? Like any moral being would...by RAPE! Here's how.....

So, one night the trinity decided to go out making some tomfoolery. G-Man and J.C. drew the biggest straw…which means the Holy Poltergeist had to float down to earth and find some gal to hook up with. SO…while Mary is sleeping (search the internet for sleeping sex and see if that don’t creep you out a lot) the Holy Ghost gives her the best 30 seconds ….uh ….that she never remembered. She found out AFTER she unwillingly/unknowingly ‘Bumped Uglies’. By all definitions thats RAPE! Now, for a book that somehow presents its self as MORAL and ETHICAL…that sure is creepy to me! Don’t we have freaks that end up in jail after giving chicks date rape drugs? Yeah…so is that the essence of the Holy Spirit? The creepy kid in the back corner of class that no one talks to and ends up making headlines with such Morally-Empty actions?

WTF is up with God’s Moral Compass? Are J.C. and the Sunshine band such terrible lovers that they gotta wait till the chick is passed out at a party?

SO, when cornered by the next Dogmatic Fundie sharing the good news…why not ask them why god’s got such a kink for rape? Is he also into Bondage as well?

I, for one, am TIRED silly of the “Rose Colored” ways the bible is presented. I want to look at the book how it REALLY is…………and share this NEW GOOD NEWS with others!!!!

So the next time you see a news headline about Rape..just know that it’s not a problem for God. He’s an admitted rapist, and proud about it…..its only in the most popular book ever printed!!!!!

Dennis in Memphis
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
13-09-2011, 10:49 AM
RE: HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?
(13-09-2011 08:13 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Lot offering up daughters to be raped? This was a favorable choice by god?

God never approved of this and in fact the angels he had sent to Lot kept it from taking place. It seems more likely that Lot's association with the people of Sodom had affected his standards of morality.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2011, 12:00 PM

(13-09-2011 10:49 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(13-09-2011 08:13 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Lot offering up daughters to be raped? This was a favorable choice by god?

God never approved of this and in fact the angels he had sent to Lot kept it from taking place. It seems more likely that Lot's association with the people of Sodom had affected his standards of morality.

Nice! Never heard that one before (sarcasm alert). I'll leave that AWSOME family value story of lot alone for a moment.

If you had sex and impregnated a woman while she slept without her prior knowledge or permission, what would you call this?

Dennis
13-09-2011, 12:27 PM
(13-09-2011 10:49 AM)theophilus Wrote:  It seems more likely that Lot's association with the people of Sodom had affected his standards of morality.

It seems more likely the whole tale was made up to teach a lesson on the perils of wickedness. Plus the idea that everyone... including young children, infants, fetuses and livestock are all "evil" is stupid. The odds would also be high that the towns destroyed had travelers from other places... I guess all of them are evil too? It's statistically improbable that everyone was wicked but one person.

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
20-09-2011, 02:35 PM

(13-09-2011 12:00 PM)Denicio Wrote:  

Nice! Never heard that one before (sarcasm alert). I'll leave that AWSOME family value story of lot alone for a moment.

If you had sex and impregnated a woman while she slept without her prior knowledge or permission, what would you call this?

Dennis

I see that my last question remains unanswered...............

The answer is obvious...unless you do those Apologist Acrobatics.

D
20-09-2011, 04:12 PM

Don't nit pick...

You could try some of these. Old hat but They won't go away:

Judges 21:10-24
Numbers 31:7-18
Deuteronomy 20:10-14
2 Samuel 12:11-14
Deuteronomy 21:10-14
Judges 5:30
Exodus 21:7-11
Zechariah 14:1-2

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
21-09-2011, 09:19 AM
(20-09-2011 04:12 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  Don't nit pick...

This shows the evil things people do. There is nothing to show that God approves of their evil actions. He has given us the power to choose whether to do right or wrong and most people choose to do what is wrong.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
21-09-2011, 09:36 AM

(21-09-2011 09:19 AM)theophilus Wrote:  

This shows the evil things people do. There is nothing to show that God approves of their evil actions. He has given us the power to choose whether to do right or wrong and most people choose to do what is wrong.

God Date Raped a gal to have a son (not thru someone else). SHE NEVER CONSENTED!!!!

His ways are indeed not MY ways.

God is Immoral by old and new standards.

Rape Score Board:
God 1
Dennis 0

I am more moral than god!!!

So maybe you should worship me!

Dennis
21-09-2011, 09:49 AM
(21-09-2011 09:36 AM)Denicio Wrote:  God Date Raped a gal to have a son (not thru someone else). SHE NEVER CONSENTED!!!!

Quote:And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God. And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.” And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant6 of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
Luke 1:35-38 ESV

That statement certainly sounds like consent to me. In any case this wasn't rape because Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Also God has the right to do whatever he wants with us and doesn't need our consent.

21-09-2011, 11:32 AM
(21-09-2011 09:19 AM)theophilus Wrote:  

God is still ultimately responsible for these evil actions..
..why?? God in is all knowing and intelligent ways created EVIL.. so really if God even existed.. he is responsible for putting evil into the world in the first place. Intelligent design my ass!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire