HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2011, 12:32 PM
RE: HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?
To Theo, you're right to say that if god existed he would have every right to fuck with our shit whenever he pleases, but it would still technically be immoral by my standards. Technically I made my kid so I have every right to do with her as I please, so should I throw her in a pit of crocodiles for my amusement? Maybe but I won't because my morality says it ain't right. SO I DON"T DO IT. God apparently has no such morality, or at the very least changes it to fit his will which is just plain unfair and childish.

To OP. Of course god promotes rape, if you were the manager of a rapper even though you didn't like rap, wouldn't you still feel obligated to promote him, even more so if he was the very first rapper? God is doing the same thing, he made rape, so now he has to sell the fuck out of it to get it some popularity.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2011, 10:01 PM
(21-09-2011 11:32 AM)ddrew Wrote:  God is still ultimately responsible for these evil actions..

Bullshit, we are.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2011, 09:47 AM
(22-09-2011 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2011 11:32 AM)ddrew Wrote:  God is still ultimately responsible for these evil actions..

Bullshit, we are.

We are nothing BUT god (in Christianity). All we do is an invention of god, he created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by god.
23-09-2011, 10:22 AM
(23-09-2011 09:47 AM)darksky Wrote:  

Bullshit, we are.

We are nothing BUT god (in Christianity). All we do is an invention of god, he created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by god.

I think what he meant is that we just scapegoat all what we do on God, and act like all the evil or good in the world has nothing to do with us, just with God or Satan. There might also be a hidden message that we are responsible for all that we do, and that we should take responsibility, learn to feel guilty, stop praying, go outside, knock on that door, and tell the person you hurt that you're sorry, because their "I forgive you" is much more important than anything else you can do. Or I might just be wrong, and have serious herambleson syndrome. Tongue

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
23-09-2011, 10:47 AM
(23-09-2011 10:22 AM)Thinking about Myths Wrote:  
(23-09-2011 09:47 AM)darksky Wrote:  We are nothing BUT god (in Christianity). All we do is an invention of god, he created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by god.

I think what he meant is that we just scapegoat all what we do on God, and act like all the evil or good in the world has nothing to do with us, just with God or Satan. There might also be a hidden message that we are responsible for all that we do, and that we should take responsibility, learn to feel guilty, stop praying, go outside, knock on that door, and tell the person you hurt that you're sorry, because their "I forgive you" is much more important than anything else you can do. Or I might just be wrong, and have serious herambleson syndrome. Tongue

Hell yeah! We are responsible for our actions. The problem is that they blame god or satan, like you said. And, for logical reason, we have to assume that god exist, and IF he did, then he is responsible, isn't he?
23-09-2011, 11:35 AM

Bullshit, we are.

•I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)
•Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

So... Like I stated.. GOD is responsible. (if God even existed and the Bible is an accurate account of God's word.)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
23-09-2011, 11:59 AM

(23-09-2011 11:35 AM)ddrew Wrote:  

Bullshit, we are.

•I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)
•Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

So... Like I stated.. GOD is responsible. (if God even existed and the Bible is an accurate account of God's word.)

Amen brother!!! :-)
D
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2011, 01:32 PM
You guys keep the flood of knowledge flowing into my head! Too bad there are too many folks who helped build a man-made dam called Religion to stop it from flowing too quickly to others...

A man-made dam called religion? I think up the most crazy crap lol Big Grin

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
23-09-2011, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 10:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2011 09:47 AM)darksky Wrote:  

Bullshit, we are.

God is nothing BUT us. God is our invention, we created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by us.

(23-09-2011 11:35 AM)ddrew Wrote:  •I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shit dude, that was me. I was drunk and thought it'd be fun to cut the breakers and pull the fire alarm. Promise I won't do it again but you gotta admit it was funny. ... Wait ... did somebody get hurt?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-09-2011, 04:52 AM
(23-09-2011 10:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2011 09:47 AM)darksky Wrote:  We are nothing BUT god (in Christianity). All we do is an invention of god, he created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by god.

God is nothing BUT us. God is our invention, we created EVERYTHING, every single decision of us was once made up by us.

Agree, that's the "little" difference between Christianity and logic.