HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: HELLBOUND Food for Thought: What's with God Promoting RAPE?
(23-09-2011 10:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Shit dude, that was me. I was drunk and thought it'd be fun to cut the breakers and pull the fire alarm. Promise I won't do it again but you gotta admit it was funny. ... Wait ... did somebody get hurt?

was only a flesh wound... didn't mean to tear your spine out. Sorry if it hurt... hahaha

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2011, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2011 06:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-09-2011 09:35 PM)ddrew Wrote:  was only a flesh wound... didn't mean to tear your spine out. Sorry if it hurt... hahaha

You sure that was my spine? I tore mine out myself years ago. I mean I'm looking at it now in the jar of formaldehyde I put it in. You got someone else's spine. You might want to think about returning it 'cause they might still need it, I know I don't.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-09-2011, 08:52 PM
(25-09-2011 06:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 09:35 PM)ddrew Wrote:  was only a flesh wound... didn't mean to tear your spine out. Sorry if it hurt... hahaha

You sure that was my spine? I tore mine out myself years ago. I mean I'm looking at it now in the jar of formaldehyde I put it in. You got someone else's spine. You might want to think about returning it 'cause they might still need it, I know I don't.

Hrmm.. perhaps we should send out a search party...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire