HELP, I have a huge cross tattoo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 07:50 AM by Mr. Boston.)
RE: HELP, I have a huge cross tattoo!
The bad news is it's big and very dark. My suggestion would be to try and have it enhanced or altered so that it looks like a brand or a scarred wound, like it was something that was violently forced on you by society but you're trying to heal from it now.

I just noticed this thread was from awhile ago. Hey Cosmos; did you end up doing anything with this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Mmmmmm. That's a very nice arm you have there. Nice indeed. Shy

Flex

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-07-2015, 10:12 AM
I noticed this was a thread resurrection... curious what Cosmos ended up doing, is there another thread?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
26-07-2015, 02:57 PM
In case you have been under a rock.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid798730

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
27-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Give me 5 minutes -- I'll have it right off -I picked up a nice belt sander this weekend............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-01-2017, 07:28 AM
(04-02-2013 12:51 PM)Generation Why? Wrote:  Eh. I have a Celtic cross on my forearm. Lucky for me, I got it as a slap in the face to religion. Given it's actually meaning that man created God. And it won't get me fired from a job. Win-win.

You're a genius Big Grin I remember when some dude fired me because I have small tattoo on my shoulder. All winter he didn't see it of course and then in the spring BOOM "that's unacceptable, fired". I was SHOCKED. Look, it's not so big or conspicuous. http://flowertattooideas.com/top-30-awes...m-tattoos/

Now i found a great job without such prejudices Dodgy
[Image: 24-small-cherry-blossom-tattoos.jpg]
24-01-2017, 03:54 PM
(04-02-2013 01:24 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  http://i.imgur.com/YvmEEMH.jpg
[Image: YvmEEMH.jpg]

I got this tattoo about 5 years ago when I was a bodybuilding meathead. Fell into a serious health crisis, read over 150 books, and emerged with a completely changed view of the universe. Now that I'm back in good health, I'd like some suggestions as to what I can do about this.

Since its so large, removal or coverage is really out of the question... I was considering adding to it, to make it more apparent that I am not in support of religion.
Perhaps words such as "tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" on my chest where the tattoo opens up, and alterations to the body of the tattoo, displaying the evils done in the name of religion? Not sure how this would be shown though.

Are there any symbols/images that come to mind?
I don't think theres room to show a sad Galileo having his telescope stepped on.

Also, I was considering getting some new work done on the other arm/chest. Perhaps something cosmic. I really like a quote from Alan Watts, but it seems a little lengthy.
"You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here." Backdrop: Earth and/or Nebulae

Put Zombie Jesus on it, limbs ripped off, eaten by zombie romans, disciples and the Virgin Mary.

Wait, this thread was ressurected, it seems. Oh goody, I get to do this:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-01-2017, 04:06 PM
I don't think cosmos has been here for awhile. I wish he'd come back. He's a cool guy Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-01-2017, 04:16 PM
HELP, I have a huge cross tattoo!
(24-01-2017 04:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think cosmos has been here for awhile. I wish he'd come back. He's a cool guy Smile

And he has such a manly arm.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
14-08-2017, 02:40 PM
(24-07-2015 10:12 AM)MustangManda Wrote:  I noticed this was a thread resurrection... curious what Cosmos ended up doing, is there another thread?

So, I actually found a great solution for this.

I wear shirts.