HELP, I have a huge cross tattoo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: HELP, I have a huge cross tattoo!
(04-02-2013 12:14 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  WORSHIP TE POWERS OF CHAOS!
[Image: 1338391470481.jpg]
Lol, my name is WeAreTheCosmos... and you suggest a symbol of chaos... Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
04-02-2013, 01:00 PM
(04-02-2013 12:51 PM)Generation Why? Wrote:  Eh. I have a Celtic cross on my forearm. Lucky for me, I got it as a slap in the face to religion. Given it's actually meaning that man created God. And it won't get me fired from a job. Win-win.
Hmm...

Maybe I'm dumb, but I didn't know that. Might you point me to where that is notated somewhere, so that if I'm asked about it, I can talk about it as a "slap in the face," as you said?
07-02-2013, 06:09 PM
K, now I'm thinking of putting "Leviticus 19:28" somewhere on there... Maybe Leviticus down the center, and 19 on the left, 28 on the right.

Time-frame for having new work done is before summer. Haven't a clue what I wan't done though
07-02-2013, 06:21 PM
It doesn't look that religious imo, and if so, it's more satanic than christian... you know, all the black and red and weird stuff around it Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Why'd you rule out removal? From what I understand black ink is relatively easy to remove. The red will take longer, but it's certainly not beyond removal. It is expensive though. In any case I'd suggest that you not get any more religious or irreligious tattoos for the same reason you want to get this one removed. As you age and your philosophy changes you may find yourself regretting that one as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you will re-become a Christian. I identified as an atheist for about 10 years before I discovered there was a label which better described my personal beliefs (and found on this forum as well). You may decide on some other irreligious philosophy, or you just may find that you don't really give a shit about it and don't want any of it on your body. Of course that's just my advise, you can get 666 on your forehead for all I care. Good luck.

08-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Way too big to consider removal, I'd say, unless you like pain and have a fuckton of money to waste.

I
almost want to say if the cross was all black instead of the red
inside, the whole thing would look more like a black design rather than
religious symbolism. Or you could consult with tattoo artists about
turning the whole thing into a less crosslike design, someone could
probably come up with some ideas to somewhat obscure the cross.
(04-02-2013 08:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Crosses aren't really symbolic of Christianity or religion anymore. I mean... they are... but they aren't. They are really just a form of decoration... much like the fleur-de-lis.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Agreed with all of this.
    Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user