HELP ME PLEASE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2011, 09:44 AM
HELP ME PLEASE!
So me and my best friends have been trying to start a band. Im all up for it and have wrote songs and all that, yet they won't take it seriously. One of my friends from Russel County (a county over from mine) wants me to be in there band cause to them i got wikked guitar skills and good screams (yes it is a screamo band). I dont want to let my friends down yet i want to be with the other band cause they actually go to bars and play. Oh yeah, and if i do join them ill be playing in the SummerSideShow this summer, what should i do????? Dx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 09:46 AM

RE: HELP ME PLEASE!
(31-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  the other band cause they actually go to bars and play. Oh yeah, and if i do join them ill be playing in the SummerSideShow this summer, what should i do????? Dx

The one above is the one that you should be in. ^-^
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 09:56 AM
(31-10-2011 09:46 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  the other band cause they actually go to bars and play. Oh yeah, and if i do join them ill be playing in the SummerSideShow this summer, what should i do????? Dx

The one above is the one that you should be in. ^-^

Hmm yeah i should xD Id be getting paid to do what i love Heart
31-10-2011, 09:59 AM

(31-10-2011 09:56 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hmm yeah i should xD Id be getting paid to do what i love Heart

But, you get paid for having sex with me, every night already. Wink JK.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 10:03 AM
(31-10-2011 09:59 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:56 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hmm yeah i should xD Id be getting paid to do what i love Heart

hahah xDDD
31-10-2011, 12:41 PM
(31-10-2011 10:03 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:59 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  

hahah xDDD

.............................................Wut?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
31-10-2011, 09:27 PM
(31-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So me and my best friends have been trying to start a band. Im all up for it and have wrote songs and all that, yet they won't take it seriously. One of my friends from Russel County (a county over from mine) wants me to be in there band cause to them i got wikked guitar skills and good screams (yes it is a screamo band). I dont want to let my friends down yet i want to be with the other band cause they actually go to bars and play. Oh yeah, and if i do join them ill be playing in the SummerSideShow this summer, what should i do????? Dx

Why can't you try both? Good luck.
01-11-2011, 08:40 AM
(31-10-2011 09:27 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So me and my best friends have been trying to start a band. Im all up for it and have wrote songs and all that, yet they won't take it seriously. One of my friends from Russel County (a county over from mine) wants me to be in there band cause to them i got wikked guitar skills and good screams (yes it is a screamo band). I dont want to let my friends down yet i want to be with the other band cause they actually go to bars and play. Oh yeah, and if i do join them ill be playing in the SummerSideShow this summer, what should i do????? Dx

Why can't you try both? Good luck.

Hmmmm good point, thanks ^^
01-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Trying both will only work for so long until both parties become suspicious and begin to question your whereabouts. Only someone with serious ninja skills can pull off something like that. I suggest you thouroughly check out your options and the concequences of those options. Careful consideration is required. Unless you are me which you have described. The me option is to screw your friends and seek whatever option bst suits your interests. Friends are resources to be used. If they are useless...get rid of them.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 09:29 AM
(01-11-2011 09:22 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Trying both will only work for so long until both parties become suspicious and begin to question your whereabouts. Only someone with serious ninja skills can pull off something like that. I suggest you thouroughly check out your options and the concequences of those options. Careful consideration is required. Unless you are me which you have described. The me option is to screw your friends and seek whatever option bst suits your interests. Friends are resources to be used. If they are useless...get rid of them.

So true bro Big Grin