HELP ME PLEASE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: HELP ME PLEASE!
Tell your 1st bunch of friends that this other band wants you and you'll go with them if they don't start getting their shit together. Speaking from experience, it will be difficult if you have to go along way(another county?) to practice. Not to mention; screamo will kill your vocal cords... and it's usually boring after the 1st song. - Please, scream responsibly.
Keep it all fun but start your own band... with serious people that are not friends... put up a flyer and have auditions. If you are serious -make it serious, it will happen.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 09:33 AM
(01-11-2011 09:31 AM)kim Wrote:  Tell your 1st bunch of friends that this other band wants you and you'll go with them if they don't start getting their shit together. Speaking from experience, it will be difficult if you have to go along way(another county?) to practice. Not to mention; screamo will kill your vocal cords... and it's usually boring after the 1st song. - Please, scream responsibly.
Keep it all fun but start your own band... with serious people that are not friends... put up a flyer and have auditions. If you are serious -make it serious, it will happen.

Thats what i will do probably, its hard to make any band cause everyone here just wants a gay ol Christian band T-T
01-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Thats what i will do probably, its hard to make any band cause everyone here just wants a gay ol Christian band T-T
[/quote]

WHAT!? Christian! BAAAAAAANNNND! HERESY! I show them the "death" in death metal!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 09:38 AM
(01-11-2011 09:37 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Thats what i will do probably, its hard to make any band cause everyone here just wants a gay ol Christian band T-T

WHAT!? Christian! BAAAAAAANNNND! HERESY! I show them the "death" in death metal!
[/quote]

Nice haha xDDD Im willing to do anything thats rock and heavier Tongue
01-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:its hard to make any band cause everyone here just wants a gay ol Christian band T-T

Exclamation Oh -NO- Stay away -FAR AWAY- from Christ-y bands!! They will screw with your music... not to mention your head!

What the hell is going on with kids these days?
Angry You march right out there and start yourself a nasty old, get down dirty, killer rock and roll band... right this minute!!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-11-2011, 09:44 AM
(01-11-2011 09:41 AM)kim Wrote:  
Quote:its hard to make any band cause everyone here just wants a gay ol Christian band T-T

Exclamation Oh -NO- Stay away -FAR AWAY- from Christ-y bands!! They will screw with your music... not to mention your head!

What the hell is going on with kids these days?
Angry You march right out there and start yourself a nasty old, get down dirty, killer rock and roll band... right this minute!!

Sure things Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
01-11-2011, 01:33 PM
(01-11-2011 09:22 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Trying both will only work for so long until both parties become suspicious and begin to question your whereabouts. Only someone with serious ninja skills can pull off something like that. I suggest you thouroughly check out your options and the concequences of those options. Careful consideration is required. Unless you are me which you have described. The me option is to screw your friends and seek whatever option bst suits your interests. Friends are resources to be used. If they are useless...get rid of them.

When I said try both, I meant to do so HONESTLY. Work to be a professional musician that gets gigs with the guys who are serious, and jam out with your friends, just be honest with them all about the situation. Tell your friends if they want to become more serious that you are open to that. You know that professional musicians do the same thing right? Take a look at Maynard James Keenan, lead singer of Tool and A Perfect Circle.
[+] 2 users Like Atheist#6667's post
01-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, that Maynard cat got some "serious ninja skillz."

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post