HEY CJLR, GUESS WHO HAS THE WORST LUCK EVER?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 01:50 PM
HEY CJLR, GUESS WHO HAS THE WORST LUCK EVER?
LIFE HAS DEFINITELY DEALT ME UP A BIG CUP OF KARMA NO JOKE.

In the past two weeks I've managed to sprain my knee and ankle during separate incidents. Yesterday, I went to the park to long board and get my mind off of things and I fell again. This time, instead of my ankle feeling sore, my foot was filled with sharp pains, like little knives or bees were trapped inside of it. My friend took me to his house where his mom and sister, who have some medical knowledge, looked at my foot. They think it could be a small fracture or break. My ankle turned partially purple at one point, but it's back to its natural color today. However, last night it was swollen really bad. It looked like a lemon was implanted around my ankle and the top of my foot.

I had to stay at my friends due to car troubles and also the fact that I could hardly move. They slid me around in a dining chair and gave me piggy-back rides to get me around.

Today, it's still swollen a lot, not nearly as bad, but you can't see my ankle at all. I can walk somewhat, but it's painful, and I'm basically dragging my foot and lifting it with my leg, not moving my foot at all.

Point of this story: Where is my TTA's biggest cripple trophy because I think in less than five years I'll have metal implanted into my leg like Chas, except Chas will probably be in the Olympics and I'll be in a nursing home at the age of 25.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: HEY CJLR, GUESS WHO HAS THE WORST LUCK EVER?
You haven't reached KC-level yet.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-05-2014, 01:53 PM
(30-05-2014 01:51 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You haven't reached KC-level yet.

If by that you mean I haven't gotten kick ass drugs to kill the pain, I agree. Big Grin
30-05-2014, 01:55 PM
(30-05-2014 01:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 01:51 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You haven't reached KC-level yet.

If by that you mean I haven't gotten kick ass drugs to kill the pain, I agree. Big Grin

That and you're not quite falling apart enough.

I'm still waiting to reach Banjo-level.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]