HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
03-07-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
I always liked Mara more than satan. In fact I like mara.

[Image: buudha-life-mara-demon3.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-07-2014, 04:46 PM
(03-07-2014 04:42 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:36 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  1)
Because I was already a Buddhist, and I was stating that any belief, such as resistance to temptation, enlightenment, or asceticism found in a text such as the Bible, is found better described and in more elaboration in the Suttas. After I was Buddhist, The Treasury of True Buddha Dharma captivated my attention because of the "What is cultivation?" discourse. That, and the Golden Vase ceremony proving the Tathagata's coming.

2)
If it were something like Master Wan Ko raping someone, or murdering someone, though I would need alot of proof to make sure it wasn't the ignorance and stupidity of demons, that would make me seriously reconsider him. For Buddhism as a whole, if a new discovery would be made that seriously discredits the Buddha beyond doubt, though again I would have to be very thorough in this Dharma-Ending Age.
Yeah - you're not a Buddhist - well done.

Why are you doing this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these remarks to my explanations that force me to ask for elaboration are intent to demean and insult me, while I've been very friendly.

Again, could you please elaborate why you feel I'm not a Buddhist?
03-07-2014, 04:47 PM
(03-07-2014 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I always liked Mara more than satan. In fact I like mara.

Yeah, because Mara is an observable natural force, temptation.
03-07-2014, 04:49 PM
(03-07-2014 04:46 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:42 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Yeah - you're not a Buddhist - well done.

Why are you doing this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these remarks to my explanations that force me to ask for elaboration are intent to demean and insult me, while I've been very friendly.

Again, could you please elaborate why you feel I'm not a Buddhist?

I could do that yes - it would in fact be truer to say that you are not representative of Buddhism and indeed I'd argue that your form of Tibetan Buddhism is a separate religion.
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
03-07-2014, 04:53 PM
(03-07-2014 04:49 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I could do that yes - it would in fact be truer to say that you are not representative of Buddhism and indeed I'd argue that your form of Tibetan Buddhism is a separate religion.

God, Why couldn't you've just said that... anyway.

It is within the same religion, but is just yet another of the many, many sects. It's why Buddhism is so confusing. The International Sangha Association is one congress, and in no way completely Ecumenical, but i trust the board members, and I've come to trust HH Dorje Chang Buddha III.

I didn't give him my mind blindly.
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM
(03-07-2014 04:47 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I always liked Mara more than satan. In fact I like mara.

Yeah, because Mara is an observable natural force, temptation.

Not a surprise you think that, humans used to think that things like good and evil were spirits and that choices of doing "good" and "evil" come from the heart. In reality they are subjective feelings that come from the human brain.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-07-2014, 05:00 PM
(03-07-2014 04:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:49 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I could do that yes - it would in fact be truer to say that you are not representative of Buddhism and indeed I'd argue that your form of Tibetan Buddhism is a separate religion.

God, Why couldn't you've just said that... anyway.

It is within the same religion, but is just yet another of the many, many sects. It's why Buddhism is so confusing. The International Sangha Association is one congress, and in no way completely Ecumenical, but i trust the board members, and I've come to trust HH Dorje Chang Buddha III.

Well you appear to have given it since...
03-07-2014, 05:01 PM
(03-07-2014 04:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Not a surprise you think that, humans used to think that things like good and evil were spirits and that choices of doing "good" and "evil" come from the heart. In reality they are subjective feelings that come from the human brain.

The spirits that historical Buddhas have defeated, were really just negative feelings that detract from enlightenment. The demons HH Dorje Chang Buddha III defeated on Route 66 could have been more "real", because of the Dharma Ending Age and the unprecedented arrival of the Vajarahda.
03-07-2014, 05:01 PM
(03-07-2014 05:00 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  God, Why couldn't you've just said that... anyway.

Well you appear to have given it since...

Could you please elaborate?
03-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes - blind assertions, not considering counter-arguments, acceptance of things on faith, loss of critical thinking, repetition of mantras in place of answers, a willingness to accept things on little or no evidence, use of scripture as proof, incoherence and a myriad of other things which I could list.