HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
04-07-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
I'll happily look further into any miracles HH performs that are certified by the JREF under their One Million Dollar Paranormal challenge[1] program. Making indentations in stone with his feet should be a nice easy one to verify. Why don't you get him to start there?

[1] http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-c...e-faq.html

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Hafnof's post
04-07-2014, 11:47 AM
(03-07-2014 09:19 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 09:13 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  No, the Buddha did not claim belief in demons, unless you are using it metaphorically, such as "conquering one's own inner demons". Some Buddhist cultures believe in demons, but those are cultural beliefs, not Siddharta's teachings.

What he said!

Though, again, spirits (evil forces) are a very real influence in this Dharma Ending Age as we await Maitreya.

Do your lamas practice the tantric sex rituals with female students like in the old Tibet ?
04-07-2014, 12:45 PM
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Hello, I would like to show all of you a Living Buddha, who is an incarnation of the Vairocana Vahadrada himself! He isn't well known, though he is endorsed by many Prominent Dharma Kings, including HH The Dalai Lama as the world's most highest living Buddha, and the wisest Buddhist. He is HH Dorje Change Buddha, III. He gave me this named and used karmic recognition techniques to show how I was a rinpoche. Anyway, I don't know if this thread belongs in this section, but Google his name and you'll learn about him.

[Image: TDCBHead.jpg]
His Picture and my profile.

[Image: 315_SHENG-JIE.jpg]
Some of his world acclaimed sculpture, which was actually prophesied.

He is Buddhist, so it shouldn't conflict with atheism. Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.

Just say no to drugs.......

[Image: f0dq3p.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-07-2014, 01:28 PM
If you are all so sure that he isn't real, why don't you claim the 20,000,000 dollar award the IBSA has for replicating his art?
04-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Consider

[Image: 2n9me5t.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-07-2014, 02:05 PM
(04-07-2014 01:28 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  If you are all so sure that he isn't real, why don't you claim the 20,000,000 dollar award the IBSA has for replicating his art?

ANYONE can throw a vat of hot parrafin into a swimming pool.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-07-2014, 04:21 PM
(04-07-2014 01:28 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  If you are all so sure that he isn't real, why don't you claim the 20,000,000 dollar award the IBSA has for replicating his art?

Hi Miss Meng. How's the twat ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-07-2014, 04:58 PM
(04-07-2014 05:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:36 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Here's some photographic evidence for other miracles.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III was taking pictures with some disciples.

When he clicked his camera, a phenomenon occured:

It's small, but you can zoom in. It shows one side of the mountain completely dark, and one completely white.

As a photographer, I can tell you that that is the result of a sticky lens aperture blade.

You are really, really gullible. Drinking Beverage

LOL. So that's what it's called. I used to have that happen a lot. Half the photo would be dark and the other would be light and it would look all weird. I figured it had something to do with my camera but I didn't know what.

And never in a million years did I think it was any stupid, friggin miracle. Geesh! There's so many gullible people. Facepalm Facepalm

Hey, you with the bad wig, ya wanna buy a bridge?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-07-2014, 05:50 PM

Citation needed. Really.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Um, with all these claims and counter-claims about what the Buddha really did or really didn't say, can I ask a simple question? How can anyone living today have the faintest idea what he really said (or even whether he really existed)? Isn't it the same sort of situation as with Jesus, where nothing was written down until many years later (in my understanding, it was centuries later in the Buddha's case)? I'm not trying to be a smartass here -- this is a legitimate question.