HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
04-07-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(04-07-2014 05:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 01:28 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  If you are all so sure that he isn't real, why don't you claim the 20,000,000 dollar award the IBSA has for replicating his art?

Citation needed. Really.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...on4-1.html

Straight from the source.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Here, it's more straight up stated.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...k00029.htm
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
And it's 12,000,000 dollars, not 20, I typo'd.
04-07-2014, 09:49 PM
You are either a troll or among the most credulous fools we have ever had here and I don't know which I find more disturbing.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-07-2014, 10:18 PM
(04-07-2014 09:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You are either a troll or among the most credulous fools we have ever had here and I don't know which I find more disturbing.

I gave him an 8.6 on the Fruitcake-o-meter, but Revenant said he was only a 5. I disagree respectfully with the Rev and have decided to upgrade Rinpoche to an 8.8.

Doc
04-07-2014, 10:50 PM
(04-07-2014 10:18 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 09:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You are either a troll or among the most credulous fools we have ever had here and I don't know which I find more disturbing.

I gave him an 8.6 on the Fruitcake-o-meter, but Revenant said he was only a 5. I disagree respectfully with the Rev and have decided to upgrade Rinpoche to an 8.8.

Doc

I'm actually dropping him to a 0 this is an act. He's a Poe, I'm almost certain it is another Miss Meng puppet. Soon as we get a hit on a shared IP this sock will be banned.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Ya I gotta say I'm with Rev on this one now, in so far as him being an act and a sock. That said you still gotta be a bit fruity to come here and be a sock and an act so there is that.
04-07-2014, 11:15 PM
(04-07-2014 11:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya I gotta say I'm with Rev on this one now, in so far as him being an act and a sock. That said you still gotta be a bit fruity to come here and be a sock and an act so there is that.

I'll grant you that. A bit touched in the head but this "personality" is so over the top and then there are the other little touches that just scream sock/troll. In the historical movies thread they put Star Wars: A New Hope, a nice touch that. In the Last to Post thread a real fruitcake never looks at that section this one has posted multiple times. My money is on it being another Miss Meng sock, but it is a sock that I have no doubt of.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-07-2014, 11:34 PM
(04-07-2014 11:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 11:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya I gotta say I'm with Rev on this one now, in so far as him being an act and a sock. That said you still gotta be a bit fruity to come here and be a sock and an act so there is that.

I'll grant you that. A bit touched in the head but this "personality" is so over the top and then there are the other little touches that just scream sock/troll. In the historical movies thread they put Star Wars: A New Hope, a nice touch that. In the Last to Post thread a real fruitcake never looks at that section this one has posted multiple times. My money is on it being another Miss Meng sock, but it is a sock that I have no doubt of.

Agreed. Miss Meng... the only "woman" on this forum I would not put over a desk.

Charis WinkHeart
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
05-07-2014, 12:45 AM
(04-07-2014 09:18 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 05:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Citation needed. Really.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...on4-1.html

Straight from the source.

" At the ending period of Dharma, there is very few Arhat. Where so many great Bodhisattvas come from? If so many great Bodhisattvas would exist, someone sure to take away 20 million US dollars rewards on Blue Platform and build their temples. Why the rewards are still there for several years?"

How does that substantiate your absurd claim? That makes no reference and provides no evidence.

Do you not know what a citation is?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post