HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(02-07-2014 01:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
Bad Hair Guy's Website Wrote:The Twelve Key Points of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III

H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III

1. The first Buddha in history to have received such a large number of recognitions and written congratulations from great dharma kings and rinpoches of the highest order in the world.

2. The first ancient Buddha in history to have been recognized as having such a high status.

3. The first ancient Buddha in history who has shown such outstanding and complete proficiency and mastery of exoteric Buddhism, esoteric Buddhism, and the Five Vidyas, which nobody else has ever done.

4. The first ancient Buddha in history who has manifested such a large number of holy feats.

5. Buddhas bestowed nectar from the sky into a bowl in front of several dozen dharma teachers, persons of great virtue, and others.

6. When transmitting dharma to disciples, predictions were made as to when those disciples would become accomplished in the dharma. Those disciples were able to take a trip to the Western Paradise of Ultimate Bliss. After they returned to the human realm, they passed on to that paradise at the predicted time.

7. Many incarnations of extremely famous and virtuous patriarchs from Tibet and other countries are disciples of this ancient Buddha.

8. Dragon spirits, birds, and land animals became disciples of and came to hear dharma discourses of this ancient Buddha.

9. At a dharma assembly attended by many people during which offerings were made to the Buddhas, nectar pills that partially filled a bowl suddenly increased in number about one hour after the dharma assembly began. Even after some of those nectar pills were distributed as blessings to the fifty-nine people in attendance, the nectar pills that remained in the bowl still formed a dome that rose above the brim of the bowl and were still greater in number than at the beginning of the dharma assembly.

10. Manifesting the wisdom of a Buddha, wondrous multicolored sculptures and sculptures with mist inside them were created. Nobody else in the world can replicate such works.

11. The first ancient Buddha who benefits living beings but does not accept any offerings.

12. The only one who possesses Buddha-dharma that causes a disciple to attain enlightenment and liberation within two hours. It is the fastest Buddha-dharma practice where a disciple can enter and leave a Buddha-land at will.

Don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Oh wise one! Here's my money! May I be your disciple?

Doc (re-incarnated three-toed sloth)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
02-07-2014, 01:31 PM
[Image: 315_SHENG-JIE.jpg]

Soooooooooo, dumping a vat of hot parrafin into a swimming pool is art now?Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-07-2014, 01:33 PM
(02-07-2014 01:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: 315_SHENG-JIE.jpg]

Not surprising...Tracy Emin's 'Unmade Bed' just sold at auction for £2.2 million...
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 01:34 PM
(02-07-2014 08:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  ...
Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.

Fair enough. Nice to know.

Call me sceptical but I'd need a little more info before I follow / trust anyone.

Although, I have to say... that is an impressive comb-over.

I saw first hand that it's a wig.
[+] 1 user Likes Rinpoche's post
02-07-2014, 01:35 PM
(02-07-2014 08:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  Love how you guys come here and basically announce proudly "Hello, I'm a fruitcake". Welcome to the forums, new fruitcake guy, as long as you're not an angry fruitcake I think we can get on fine Smile

More like a ricecake.

[Image: puffed-rice-cake-195acba.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Rinpoche's post
02-07-2014, 01:36 PM

What Taq, you don't recognize high art when you see it? Here's my critique of HH's art work:

If we know anything, we know this: Art is neither object nor subject, but the phenomenological intertwining of both so that ‘appreciation’ (in all its varied and multi- meanings) is born from the simple realization of perception. This recognition allows for art that is neither here nor there, but everywhere. And nowhere.

HH's animism is at the heart of his challenge to the verity of truth, insofar as it rectifies the humanism of our spatial modality. ‘Paraffin’ purports to effect a nouveau realisme in which the actual is unrealized into a cathartic emanence of the whole.

Learnedly yours,
Doc
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
02-07-2014, 01:36 PM
(02-07-2014 01:34 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Fair enough. Nice to know.

Call me sceptical but I'd need a little more info before I follow / trust anyone.

Cute analogy for the man in general on the evidence I've seen thus far...
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 01:37 PM
(02-07-2014 01:34 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Fair enough. Nice to know.

.....and you didn't see anything pretentious or un-Buddhisty about a supposedly Buddhist ascetic wearing a bad wig with a comb-over? Hobo

What happened to this guy being "perfect"? One would think that a "perfect" person, especially a "perfect" Buddhist ascetic would not be concerned about such vanities.

Facepalm

(02-07-2014 01:35 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  Love how you guys come here and basically announce proudly "Hello, I'm a fruitcake". Welcome to the forums, new fruitcake guy, as long as you're not an angry fruitcake I think we can get on fine Smile

More like a ricecake.

[Image: puffed-rice-cake-195acba.jpg]

More like a Buffalo Chip.

[Image: Buffalo%20Chips.jpg]

02-07-2014, 01:41 PM
(02-07-2014 01:36 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  

What Taq, you don't recognize high art when you see it? Here's my critique of HH's art work:

If we know anything, we know this: Art is neither object nor subject, but the phenomenological intertwining of both so that ‘appreciation’ (in all its varied and multi- meanings) is born from the simple realization of perception. This recognition allows for art that is neither here nor there, but everywhere. And nowhere.

HH's animism is at the heart of his challenge to the verity of truth, insofar as it rectifies the humanism of our spatial modality. ‘Paraffin’ purports to effect a nouveau realisme in which the actual is unrealized into a cathartic emanence of the whole.

Learnedly yours,
Doc

Absolutely fucking brilliant critique, Doc. That's why YOU get to wear the Black Suit. In fact, they should give you TWO Black Suits. Thumbsup

02-07-2014, 01:42 PM
(02-07-2014 01:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:34 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I saw first hand that it's a wig.

.....and you didn't see anything pretentious or un-Buddhisty about a supposedly Buddhist ascetic wearing a bad wig with a comb-over? Hobo

What happened to this guy being "perfect"? One would think that a "perfect" person, especially a "perfect" Buddhist ascetic would not be concerned about such vanities.

Facepalm

The International Buddhist Sangha Association wrote a book, a Treasury of True Buddha-Dharma about this man. It's how I was introduced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajradhara

This is who Vajradhara is. He is the first Buddha, the formless primordial Buddha.

Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, HH Dorje Chang Buddha III Holiest Tathagata is that Buddha.

And a Dharma king is simply a Bodhisattva living today that is the head of a sect.