HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(02-07-2014 10:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Hello, I would like to show all of you a Living Buddha, who is an incarnation of the Vairocana Vahadrada himself! He isn't well known, though he is endorsed by many Prominent Dharma Kings, including HH The Dalai Lama as the world's most highest living Buddha, and the wisest Buddhist. He is HH Dorje Change Buddha, III. He gave me this named and used karmic recognition techniques to show how I was a rinpoche. Anyway, I don't know if this thread belongs in this section, but Google his name and you'll learn about him.

[Image: TDCBHead.jpg]
His Picture and my profile.

[Image: 315_SHENG-JIE.jpg]
Some of his world acclaimed sculpture, which was actually prophesied.

He is Buddhist, so it shouldn't conflict with atheism. Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.
Ok, but why do you consider this important for us to know?

So you don't become confused with my unorthodox atheistic beliefs.

A fair warning, I follow Buddhism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
You claim to be an atheist? Do you even read the qualities you attribute to a fellow mammal?

This is the worst kind of Buddhism which has so little to recommend it.
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 01:47 PM
(02-07-2014 01:42 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  .....and you didn't see anything pretentious or un-Buddhisty about a supposedly Buddhist ascetic wearing a bad wig with a comb-over? Hobo

What happened to this guy being "perfect"? One would think that a "perfect" person, especially a "perfect" Buddhist ascetic would not be concerned about such vanities.

Facepalm

The International Buddhist Sangha Association wrote a book, a Treasury of True Buddha-Dharma about this man. It's how I was introduced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajradhara

This is who Vajradhara is. He is the first Buddha, the formless primordial Buddha.

Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, HH Dorje Chang Buddha III Holiest Tathagata is that Buddha.

And a Dharma king is simply a Bodhisattva living today that is the head of a sect.

Oh he's a cult leader, well why didn't you say so. I've been wondering what his con was. So he likes virgins or boys or just anything that moves? Oh and how much money does he want, all of it I assume?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-07-2014, 01:49 PM
(02-07-2014 01:42 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  .....and you didn't see anything pretentious or un-Buddhisty about a supposedly Buddhist ascetic wearing a bad wig with a comb-over? Hobo

What happened to this guy being "perfect"? One would think that a "perfect" person, especially a "perfect" Buddhist ascetic would not be concerned about such vanities.

Facepalm

The International Buddhist Sangha Association wrote a book, a Treasury of True Buddha-Dharma about this man. It's how I was introduced.

I don't recall asking you how you were introduced to Bad Hair Guy. Do you?

Quote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajradhara

This is who Vajradhara is. He is the first Buddha, the formless primordial Buddha.

Um there was ONLY one "Buddha", one Tathagata. Tibetan-superstition woo is just that.

Quote:Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, HH Dorje Chang Buddha III Holiest Tathagata is that Buddha.

Because some yahoo on Teh Interwebz asserts it? Hobo

Quote:And a Dharma king is simply a Bodhisattva living today that is the head of a sect.

Perhaps in the delusional world of tibetan-superstition woo-wallowers.

Nowhere else.

(02-07-2014 01:45 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 10:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Ok, but why do you consider this important for us to know?

So you don't become confused with my unorthodox atheistic beliefs.

A fair warning, I follow Buddhism.

What you have described here in this forum is about as far away from Buddhism as you could get. No, you're not a Buddhist.

Have you even heard of the Majjhima Nikaya AT ALL? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-07-2014, 01:49 PM
(02-07-2014 01:46 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  You claim to be an atheist? Do you even read the qualities you attribute to a fellow mammal?

The first type of people who will oppose HH Master Wan Ko are people who lack talent knowledge or insight. The second type, undoubtedly, are demons incarnate as humans. The third are Buddhists in name who oppose it because they are mislead by this Dharma Ending Age.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...k00026.htm
02-07-2014, 01:53 PM
(02-07-2014 01:49 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:46 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  You claim to be an atheist? Do you even read the qualities you attribute to a fellow mammal?

The first type of people who will oppose HH Master Wan Ko are people who lack talent knowledge or insight. The second type, undoubtedly, are demons incarnate as humans. The third are Buddhists in name who oppose it because they are mislead by this Dharma Ending Age.

....because Some Idiot On Teh Internetz says so?

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
(02-07-2014 01:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:42 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  The International Buddhist Sangha Association wrote a book, a Treasury of True Buddha-Dharma about this man. It's how I was introduced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajradhara

Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, HH Dorje Chang Buddha III Holiest Tathagata is that Buddha.

And a Dharma king is simply a Bodhisattva living today that is the head of a sect.

Oh he's a cult leader, well why didn't you say so. I've been wondering what his con was. So he likes virgins or boys or just anything that moves? Oh and how much money does he want, all of it I assume?

He's not a cult leader. I live in San Francisco, I have full use of my faculties. This man has brought nothing but insight.
OK I'll bite...

1. I don't lack for knowledge, insight and - in certain areas - talent.

2. How would you prove someone to be a demon.

3. I'm not a Buddhist in name. Threats in categories 2 and 3 do not enhance your argument.

Thus I fall in to none of your categories and you don't account for the multitude of other options.

Please try again.
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 01:54 PM
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:49 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  The first type of people who will oppose HH Master Wan Ko are people who lack talent knowledge or insight. The second type, undoubtedly, are demons incarnate as humans. The third are Buddhists in name who oppose it because they are mislead by this Dharma Ending Age.

....because Some Idiot On Teh Internetz says so?

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

I found The Treasury of True Buddha Dharma in a library in a Unitarian Universalist Church.
02-07-2014, 01:54 PM
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh he's a cult leader, well why didn't you say so. I've been wondering what his con was. So he likes virgins or boys or just anything that moves? Oh and how much money does he want, all of it I assume?

He's not a cult leader. I live in San Francisco, I have full use of my faculties. This man has brought nothing but insight.
Living in San Fran doesn't prove he's not a cult leader - Jim Jones' church was based in California...