HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(02-07-2014 01:49 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:46 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  You claim to be an atheist? Do you even read the qualities you attribute to a fellow mammal?

This is the worst kind of Buddhism which has so little to recommend it.

The first type of people who will oppose HH Master Wan Ko are people who lack talent knowledge or insight. The second type, undoubtedly, are demons incarnate as humans. The third are Buddhists in name who oppose it because they are mislead by this Dharma Ending Age.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...k00026.htm

Yeesh! I'm outta here. Rinpoche, a word of advice: Haldol. It's good for what ails ya.
Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
02-07-2014, 01:55 PM
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  OK I'll bite...

1. I don't lack for knowledge, insight and - in certain areas - talent.

2. How would you prove someone to be a demon.

3. I'm not a Buddhist in name. Threats in categories 2 and 3 do not enhance your argument.

Thus I fall in to none of your categories and you don't account for the multitude of other options.

Please try again.

You certainly lack insight. You have just heard of him, let alone have met him, how could you have had enough knowledge to judge him.
02-07-2014, 01:57 PM
(02-07-2014 01:46 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  You claim to be an atheist? Do you even read the qualities you attribute to a fellow mammal?

I believe in the Dharma Transmissions of Sakyamuni Buddha.

I believe in the Dharma Transmissions of HH The Tathagata.

What is so terrible about it?
02-07-2014, 01:58 PM
(02-07-2014 01:49 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  

The first type of people who will oppose HH Master Wan Ko are people who lack talent knowledge or insight. The second type, undoubtedly, are demons incarnate as humans. The third are Buddhists in name who oppose it because they are mislead by this Dharma Ending Age.

I vote Demon. Definitely Demon.

[Image: azrael13.jpg]

Cinder: "But I'm a fucking Demon!"

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-07-2014, 02:00 PM
(02-07-2014 01:54 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  He's not a cult leader. I live in San Francisco, I have full use of my faculties. This man has brought nothing but insight.
Living in San Fran doesn't prove he's not a cult leader - Jim Jones' church was based in California...

He has always been right, and he has committed various miracles. Honestly, buy the book I think it's just 4.00.

Though there may be a free online version, also.
02-07-2014, 02:01 PM
(02-07-2014 01:55 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  

3. I'm not a Buddhist in name. Threats in categories 2 and 3 do not enhance your argument.

Thus I fall in to none of your categories and you don't account for the multitude of other options.

Please try again.

You certainly lack insight.

LMAO.

Translation: "You certainly lack the capacity for self-delusion."

Quote: You have just heard of him, let alone have met him, how could you have had enough knowledge to judge him.

Um because Batshit-Cray-Cray:

http://www.truebuddhadharma.org/

The Twelve Key Points of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III

1. The first Buddha in history to have received such a large number of recognitions and written congratulations from great dharma kings and rinpoches of the highest order in the world.

2. The first ancient Buddha in history to have been recognized as having such a high status.

3. The first ancient Buddha in history who has shown such outstanding and complete proficiency and mastery of exoteric Buddhism, esoteric Buddhism, and the Five Vidyas, which nobody else has ever done.

4. The first ancient Buddha in history who has manifested such a large number of holy feats.

5. Buddhas bestowed nectar from the sky into a bowl in front of several dozen dharma teachers, persons of great virtue, and others.

6. When transmitting dharma to disciples, predictions were made as to when those disciples would become accomplished in the dharma. Those disciples were able to take a trip to the Western Paradise of Ultimate Bliss. After they returned to the human realm, they passed on to that paradise at the predicted time.

7. Many incarnations of extremely famous and virtuous patriarchs from Tibet and other countries are disciples of this ancient Buddha.

8. Dragon spirits, birds, and land animals became disciples of and came to hear dharma discourses of this ancient Buddha.

9. At a dharma assembly attended by many people during which offerings were made to the Buddhas, nectar pills that partially filled a bowl suddenly increased in number about one hour after the dharma assembly began. Even after some of those nectar pills were distributed as blessings to the fifty-nine people in attendance, the nectar pills that remained in the bowl still formed a dome that rose above the brim of the bowl and were still greater in number than at the beginning of the dharma assembly.

10. Manifesting the wisdom of a Buddha, wondrous multicolored sculptures and sculptures with mist inside them were created. Nobody else in the world can replicate such works.

11. The first ancient Buddha who benefits living beings but does not accept any offerings.

12. The only one who possesses Buddha-dharma that causes a disciple to attain enlightenment and liberation within two hours. It is the fastest Buddha-dharma practice where a disciple can enter and leave a Buddha-land at will.

(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  He's not a cult leader. I live in San Francisco, I have full use of my faculties. This man has brought nothing but insight.

Not from what you've been posting here, dude. HoboLaughat

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-07-2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Treasury-Buddha-Dh...1892727412

There ya go. IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHETHER YOU READ THE BOOK IN PRINT OR ONLINE, DO NOT SKIP EVEN ONE ITEM! ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE CORRECT UNDERSTANDING CAUSING YOU TO AWAKEN!

I read the book three times, then I realized his Three Vajras wisdom.

It's like the Bible for talking about Buddhism with me, though in other places I'll try ta fill ya in if you haven' read it.
02-07-2014, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 02:11 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(02-07-2014 01:54 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ....because Some Idiot On Teh Internetz says so?

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

I found The Treasury of True Buddha Dharma in a library in a Unitarian Universalist Church.

Are you a chatbot?

(02-07-2014 01:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  

I believe in the Dharma Transmissions of Sakyamuni Buddha.

I believe in the Dharma Transmissions of HH The Tathagata.

What is so terrible about it?

You mean aside from the fact that it's Pure-Dee Fucking Woo? HoboLaughat

(02-07-2014 02:00 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:54 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Living in San Fran doesn't prove he's not a cult leader - Jim Jones' church was based in California...

He has always been right, and he has committed various miracles.

[Image: OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg]

How about posting a YouTube video of the Miracle Of Him Growing Real Hair And Abandoning The Ridiculous Wig?

Quote:[quote] Honestly, buy the book I think it's just 4.00.

Though there may be a free online version, also.

Really, guys -- just go out and buy every book Deepak ever wrote, and you'll GET IT! PROMISE! Hobo

(02-07-2014 02:01 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I read the book three times, then I realized his Three Vajras wisdom.

It's like the Bible for talking about Buddhism with me, though in other places I'll try ta fill ya in if you haven' read it.

Yeah, it's exactly like the Holey Babble -- absolutely meaningless.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-07-2014, 02:04 PM
(02-07-2014 01:55 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  

Please try again.

You certainly lack insight. You have just heard of him, let alone have met him, how could you have had enough knowledge to judge him.
By the way of any reasonable skeptic - judgements based on the evidence received.

As to your other question about what I find so repulsive about your form of Buddhism is that you on the one hand claim there to be no gods yet you immediately claim god-like powers and capabilities for your particular guru.

You then claim that anyone who openly disagrees with you falls into the categories of ignorant, demonic or liar. I refute these allegations.

You claim he has performed many miracles - name 3.
[+] 3 users Like CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 02:10 PM
(02-07-2014 02:04 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  You claim he has performed many miracles - name 3.

I'll list 4.

Whenever he performs the nectar initiation, he transmits the Xian Li Perfection Dharma, causing Enlightenment in three hours.

His Holiness leaves Concave footprints on boulders

He contained Mist in a hollowed out rock

Rain stopped the car with His Holiness and Dharma King Penor
Dharma Deities protected the car and Vajra Dharma Wheels were spotted from the windows.