HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(02-07-2014 02:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:25 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I am sorry, but the concave footprints on the rocks are a common occurence, but here is a testimony from someone who witnessed the Dharma Protection.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...k00138.htm

ProTip: posting a URL for a fucking BOOK isn't citing evidence.

Facepalm

So you'll be happy to post a video of it happening. Here's the rock before your gawd-boy walks on it, here's your gawd-boy's feet walking on the rock and creating the impressions, and here's the rock afterword. Hell, you could do it live on fucking Oprah. Make a gazillion dollars for your cult.

Drinking Beverage

Here's some photographic evidence for other miracles.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III was taking pictures with some disciples.

When he clicked his camera, a phenomenon occured:

It's small, but you can zoom in. It shows one side of the mountain completely dark, and one completely white.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 02:36 PM
The Drawing Lots from a Golden Vase Ceremony?!

POE! Carruthers bring the net we've found a live one!
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 02:37 PM
(02-07-2014 02:36 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  The Drawing Lots from a Golden Vase Ceremony?!

POE! Carruthers bring the net we've found a live one!

http://xuanfa.net/news/drawing-lots-from...-ceremony/

Here's a good site on the ceremony.
02-07-2014, 02:51 PM
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Hello, I would like to show all of you a Living Buddha, who is an incarnation of the Vairocana Vahadrada himself! He isn't well known, though he is endorsed by many Prominent Dharma Kings, including HH The Dalai Lama as the world's most highest living Buddha, and the wisest Buddhist. He is HH Dorje Change Buddha, III. He gave me this named and used karmic recognition techniques to show how I was a rinpoche. Anyway, I don't know if this thread belongs in this section, but Google his name and you'll learn about him.

[Image: TDCBHead.jpg]
His Picture and my profile.

[Image: 315_SHENG-JIE.jpg]
Some of his world acclaimed sculpture, which was actually prophesied.

He is Buddhist, so it shouldn't conflict with atheism. Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.

I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris ! Worship me !
02-07-2014, 02:52 PM
(02-07-2014 02:00 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  He has always been right, and he has committed various miracles. Honestly, buy the book I think it's just 4.00.

Though there may be a free online version, also.

I am a Buddhist myself, but your claims of all these miracles make no sense. Is there video footage of these occurrences, or are they merely written in a book and somebody is simply supposed to take the person's word for it? So what if somebody wrote down these claims? It still doesn't give them any validity.

Also, where in the Buddha's teachings did he ever claim to have performed magic?

Live, Love, and Learn Smile
02-07-2014, 02:57 PM
(02-07-2014 02:52 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:00 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  He has always been right, and he has committed various miracles. Honestly, buy the book I think it's just 4.00.

Though there may be a free online version, also.

I am a Buddhist myself, but your claims of all these miracles make no sense. Is there video footage of these occurrences, or are they merely written in a book and somebody is simply supposed to take the person's word for it? So what if somebody wrote down these claims? It still doesn't give them any validity.

Also, where in the Buddha's teachings did he ever claim to have performed magic?

If you read the book, you'll see photographic evidence and signed testimonies are provided. And I found a good online version, for anyone who wants it.

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/en...fnt000.htm

And Sakyamuni Buddha defeated demons, like Mara beneath the Bodhi, when he died lotus blossoms fell from the sky, and when he was born he said,

"I am chief of the world,
Eldest am I in the world,
Foremost am I in the world.
This is the last birth.
There is now no more coming to be."

Have you read ANY Buddhist texts, or did you just google "Buddha Quotes"
Drinking Beverage
02-07-2014, 02:58 PM
(02-07-2014 02:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:52 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  I am a Buddhist myself, but your claims of all these miracles make no sense. Is there video footage of these occurrences, or are they merely written in a book and somebody is simply supposed to take the person's word for it? So what if somebody wrote down these claims? It still doesn't give them any validity.

If you read the book, you'll see photographic evidence and signed testimonies are provided. And I found a good online version, for anyone who wants it.

And Sakyamuni Buddha defeated demons, like Mara beneath the Bodhi, when he died lotus blossoms fell from the sky, and when he was born he said,

This is the last birth.

Drinking Beverage
Are you familiar with the nikayas ?
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
02-07-2014, 03:00 PM
(02-07-2014 02:58 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  If you read the book, you'll see photographic evidence and signed testimonies are provided. And I found a good online version, for anyone who wants it.

This is the last birth.

Drinking Beverage
Are you familiar with the nikayas ?

Yes, I have read some of them, though most of my memory resides in the Nirvana Sutta and Parinirvana Sutta.
02-07-2014, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 03:14 PM by Compassion4Life.)
(02-07-2014 02:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:52 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  I am a Buddhist myself, but your claims of all these miracles make no sense. Is there video footage of these occurrences, or are they merely written in a book and somebody is simply supposed to take the person's word for it? So what if somebody wrote down these claims? It still doesn't give them any validity.

This is the last birth.

Have you read ANY Buddhist texts, or did you just google "Buddha Quotes"
Drinking Beverage

Yes, of course, because photos and testimonies have never been used to give false evidence.

I have read a large amount of the Discourses. Can you point to me where in the Discourses the Buddha claimed to have performed magic?

[+] 1 user Likes Compassion4Life's post
02-07-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 03:15 PM by Compassion4Life.)
Sorry, double post.