HH Dorje Chang Buddha III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: HH Dorje Chang Buddha III
(02-07-2014 06:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 03:14 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Ok!

SOURCE: http://www.sacred-texts.com/journals/oc/cabgb.htm

"'Ânanda, when the Bodhisat leaves his mother's womb, he leaves it quite clean, undefiled with matter or blood, but pure, clean, and undefiled by any impurity. As in the case of a gem or a jewel, Ânanda, laid in Benâres cloth, the gem or jewel does not defile the shining2 cloth at all, nor the Benâres cloth the jewel or the gem (and why?--because they both are pure): even so, Ânanda, when the Bodhisat leaves his mother's womb, he leaves it quite clean, undefiled with matter or blood, but pure, clean, and undefiled by any impurity."

Then a few lines later

'Ânanda, the new-born Bodhisat stands sheer upright on his feet, walks northwards with a seven-paced stride, holding3 over himself a white canopy, and looking forth in all directions utters the bull-like speech: "I am the chief of the universe, I am the best in the universe, I am the eldest in the universe. This is my last existence: I shall now be born no more!"

This is Ananda telling the story and not the Buddha. Ananda was well-known for wild, exaggerated story-telling, and even up to the end admitted that he did not get the Buddha's teachings.

When the Buddha spoke of his qualities in this sutta, he kept it strictly to his own teachings, which are entirely ordinary and un-magical:

22. “That being so, Ānanda, remember this too as a wonderful and marvelous quality of the Tathāgata: Here, Ānanda, for the Tathāgata feelings are known as they arise, as they are present, as they disappear; perceptions are known as they arise, as they are present, as they disappear; thoughts are known as they arise, as they are present, as they disappear. Remember this too, Ānanda, as a wonderful and marvelous quality of the Tathāgata.”

http://www.yellowrobe.com/component/cont...llous.html

And BTW, none of the claimed events constitute "magic".

MN 123 follows a patter that is quite familiar in allegorical sections of the Samyutta Nikayas, particularly the Books on Devas and such, in which a mythical character is portrayed as appearing before the Buddha and spouting various woo, and the Buddha stops them short with something out of his own teachings. These are morality tales, and MN123 does precisdely the same thing: Ananda is spouting all this clearly woo-woo bullshit about the Buddha, and the Buddha corrects him by pointing to HIS TEACHINGS.

Of course, it's unlikely you ever got to the last paragraph of the sutta, which is where this occurs in the pattern of suttas like this.

There is discussion of the various "stratas" inn the Suttas -- essentially a bastardization of the teachings that occurred over time -- here:

http://www.leighb.com/palisuttas.htm

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thumbsup

Live, Love, and Learn Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Compassion4Life's post
03-07-2014, 11:17 AM
(02-07-2014 02:28 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  [Image: goldVase-CG-288x300.jpg]

H.E. Dharma King Ciren Gyatso Gar Tongstan IV drawing lots from a Golden Vase at Hua Zang Si.

This was in fact the same meeting where Master Wan Ko was recognized.

What I'm getting at is that he is not a "hippy" but recognized.

"Recognized" by an echo chamber of credulous, superstitious, gullible woo-wallowers.

^^^ Video of the Dalai Lama's witch doctors, upon whom he relied to decide Tibetan State matters. Yeah, you have a real "atheistic" religion there, Bucko! Facepalm

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-07-2014, 11:21 AM
(03-07-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

H.E. Dharma King Ciren Gyatso Gar Tongstan IV drawing lots from a Golden Vase at Hua Zang Si.

"Recognized" by an echo chamber of credulous, superstitious, gullible woo-wallowers.

"Woo-wallowers" -- I love this. I'm going to keep it and use it. Thanks!
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
03-07-2014, 11:28 AM
(03-07-2014 11:21 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  "Recognized" by an echo chamber of credulous, superstitious, gullible woo-wallowers.

"Woo-wallowers" -- I love this. I'm going to keep it and use it. Thanks!

Thank you! It just came to me. You heard it here first! Smartass

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-07-2014, 01:32 PM
(02-07-2014 02:36 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ProTip: posting a URL for a fucking BOOK isn't citing evidence.

Facepalm

So you'll be happy to post a video of it happening. Here's the rock before your gawd-boy walks on it, here's your gawd-boy's feet walking on the rock and creating the impressions, and here's the rock afterword. Hell, you could do it live on fucking Oprah. Make a gazillion dollars for your cult.

Drinking Beverage

Here's some photographic evidence for other miracles.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III was taking pictures with some disciples.

When he clicked his camera, a phenomenon occured:

It's small, but you can zoom in. It shows one side of the mountain completely dark, and one completely white.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thread! The whole thing is hilarious. OMG. It's not an April fools joke because it's July so it must be like an impromptu Guerrilla Theatre performance..... except it's on line? Hahahahahaha.

Might I suggest, as a former costume designer, a better wig and tone it down on the goddamn gold. I mean, jesus christ, the gold is overwhelming the whole theatre experience.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-07-2014, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 05:05 PM by Leo.)
(03-07-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

^^^ Video of the Dalai Lama's witch doctors, upon whom he relied to decide Tibetan State matters. Yeah, you have a real "atheistic" religion there, Bucko! Facepalm

Yep. The Tibet buddhism religion is a bunch of crap. Also Tibet prior the Chinese invasion wasn't the paradise Hollywood claim it was. The majority of the population were serfs ( basically slaves ) and the lamas those lazy fucktards lived as kings. They used the karma bullshit to have the poor serfs in control. The serfs that rebelled and tried to scape were brutally punished. A country run by buddhist principles. Yeah right.Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
03-07-2014, 01:42 PM
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Hello, I would like to show all of you a Living Buddha, who is an incarnation of the Vairocana Vahadrada himself! He isn't well known, though he is endorsed by many Prominent Dharma Kings, including HH The Dalai Lama as the world's most highest living Buddha, and the wisest Buddhist. He is HH Dorje Change Buddha, III. He gave me this named and used karmic recognition techniques to show how I was a rinpoche. Anyway, I don't know if this thread belongs in this section, but Google his name and you'll learn about him.

[Image: TDCBHead.jpg]
His Picture and my profile.

He is Buddhist, so it shouldn't conflict with atheism. Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.

So, I looked up the word Rinpoche. In Tibetan, it means sucker, a. One who is easily deceived; a dupe, as in "HH Dorje Change Buddha, III once said, 'There's a Rinpoche born every minute and two to take him.""
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
03-07-2014, 02:35 PM
(03-07-2014 01:42 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 07:06 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Hello, I would like to show all of you a Living Buddha, who is an incarnation of the Vairocana Vahadrada himself! He isn't well known, though he is endorsed by many Prominent Dharma Kings, including HH The Dalai Lama as the world's most highest living Buddha, and the wisest Buddhist. He is HH Dorje Change Buddha, III. He gave me this named and used karmic recognition techniques to show how I was a rinpoche. Anyway, I don't know if this thread belongs in this section, but Google his name and you'll learn about him.

[Image: TDCBHead.jpg]
His Picture and my profile.

He is Buddhist, so it shouldn't conflict with atheism. Just wanted to get it out there that I follow this man and trust him.

So, I looked up the word Rinpoche. In Tibetan, it means sucker, a. One who is easily deceived; a dupe, as in "HH Dorje Change Buddha, III once said, 'There's a Rinpoche born every minute and two to take him.""

[Image: 20120622052737!Rofl.gif]

03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
(03-07-2014 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:36 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Here's some photographic evidence for other miracles.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III was taking pictures with some disciples.

When he clicked his camera, a phenomenon occured:

It's small, but you can zoom in. It shows one side of the mountain completely dark, and one completely white.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thread! The whole thing is hilarious. OMG. It's not an April fools joke because it's July so it must be like an impromptu Guerrilla Theatre performance..... except it's on line? Hahahahahaha.

Might I suggest, as a former costume designer, a better wig and tone it down on the goddamn gold. I mean, jesus christ, the gold is overwhelming the whole theatre experience.

Hey -- I called POE on this fucker a LOOOONG time ago! HoboLaughat

03-07-2014, 03:08 PM
(03-07-2014 02:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thread! The whole thing is hilarious. OMG. It's not an April fools joke because it's July so it must be like an impromptu Guerrilla Theatre performance..... except it's on line? Hahahahahaha.

Hey -- I called POE on this fucker a LOOOONG time ago! HoboLaughat
And I called Poe before that!Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post