HU.Junyuan, are these YOUR parents???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 01:22 PM
HU.Junyuan, are these YOUR parents???
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?sectio...id=8867608

"A Chinese man has won a court fight against his wife, after suing her, for being ugly.

Jian Feng filed a lawsuit after his wife gave birth to what he says was an ugly baby, saying their daughter did not look like either one of them.

After he accused her of cheating, she admitted to spending $100 thousand on plastic surgery before she got married. That's when he filed for divorce, saying she deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

The judge agreed with him, and awarded him $120 thousand."

[Image: 8867602_600x338.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: HU.Junyuan, are these YOUR parents???
The guy is a dick.

If he's awarded that amount of money, he also needs to have a tattoo on his forehead that warns all women to not get involved with him because he will eventually accuse any spouse of cheating or deception in some way.

He's a user.

If he thinks his own kid is ugly, he needs to take a longer look in a mirror. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-05-2013, 03:24 PM
If the guy can't see anything else but the outward appearance of his wife and daughter, he's clearly the ugliest one of all.

And the judge is a close second. Dodgy

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
23-05-2013, 05:32 PM
If you remove all the emotions in this, that man did have a sound argument, legally. Not a rational one, but law is not rational. ever.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
23-05-2013, 08:00 PM
My first thought was the motherfucker was jumping the gun. Isn't every baby fugly when their heads are all squished from their mother's meat curtains?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-05-2013, 08:52 PM
(23-05-2013 08:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  My first thought was the motherfucker was jumping the gun. Isn't every baby fugly when their heads are all squished from their mother's meat curtains?

As always, your eloquent delivery leaves me inspired. Angel

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
23-05-2013, 09:08 PM
(23-05-2013 08:52 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 08:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  My first thought was the motherfucker was jumping the gun. Isn't every baby fugly when their heads are all squished from their mother's meat curtains?

As always, your eloquent delivery leaves me inspired. Angel

That's what a good seminary education did for me. Smartass

23-05-2013, 09:42 PM
This is hilarious.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked A man brought his girlfriend to meet his parents and he had to buy her a ticket. Why? HU.Junyuan 0 286 13-04-2013 03:02 AM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  About the death of my parents: The aftermath Observer 5 939 24-12-2011 12:04 AM
Last Post: LadyJane
  About the death of my parents: The funeral Observer 14 1,578 23-12-2011 07:39 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  About the death of my parents: The murder Observer 17 1,686 23-12-2011 07:08 AM
Last Post: Malleus
  Parents allow ferret to chew off their baby's fingers Thammuz 3 700 23-06-2011 11:22 PM
Last Post: LadyJane