HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2015, 02:13 AM
HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
So, I'm a manager at a gamestop, and we decided to slate a Syndicate midnight because our reserve amount was a decent number. Enough that if, say, 40% of those that reserved came out, we would have a decent amount of people attend.

WE ONLY HAD FOUR PEOPLE COME LMAOOOOOOOO Weeping

Regardless, I really, REALLY hope Syndicate is redemption for the series. The series started out so well, but after the Ezio trilogy, it just went down hill, died, the neighbor ran it over with his lawnmower, etc... Unity was literally the last heap of dirt to fill the grave. The story was bogus and broken. The only thing people enjoyed was the multiplayer aspect of the game, which Ubisoft apparently put more time into that the campaign AND IT WAS STILL PRETTY SHITTY UNTIL THEY PATCHED IT LIKE 6 TIMES. I feel like Unity's failure is what discouraged people from hoping for the best and being excited when Syndicate was announced.

With Syndicate, there is absolutely no multiplayer feature. With that being said, I'm hoping that allowed Ubisoft to put more effort into the campaign and focus more on making a better game. Because shit, these people have to realize that they severely fucked up with Unity, and if they continue, people are seriously not going to buy their over-priced mediocre bullshit.

I'm excited to see what it's like though. You play as twins in the town of london. Ps4 players get an exclusive extra 10 missions, the season passes gives you the Jack the Ripper story, two more missions, some cool gear, weapons, etc. Like, that's a ton of shit. I'm hoping it's as good as they're making it out to be and maybe they'll make a come-back... if that's even possibly. They've got some good ideas, I just hope they take advantage of how good those ideas are, and have actually formed them into something awesome.

The game has been out for like about four hours now, and reviews are already up. IGN gave it an 8.2/10, GameSpot gave it a 9/10, Metacritic gave it a 4/5. But I can't trust it till I play it myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
(23-10-2015 02:13 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So, I'm a manager at a gamestop, and we decided to slate a Syndicate midnight because our reserve amount was a decent number. Enough that if, say, 40% of those that reserved came out, we would have a decent amount of people attend.

WE ONLY HAD FOUR PEOPLE COME LMAOOOOOOOO Weeping

Regardless, I really, REALLY hope Syndicate is redemption for the series. The series started out so well, but after the Ezio trilogy, it just went down hill, died, the neighbor ran it over with his lawnmower, etc... Unity was literally the last heap of dirt to fill the grave. The story was bogus and broken. The only thing people enjoyed was the multiplayer aspect of the game, which Ubisoft apparently put more time into that the campaign AND IT WAS STILL PRETTY SHITTY UNTIL THEY PATCHED IT LIKE 6 TIMES. I feel like Unity's failure is what discouraged people from hoping for the best and being excited when Syndicate was announced.

With Syndicate, there is absolutely no multiplayer feature. With that being said, I'm hoping that allowed Ubisoft to put more effort into the campaign and focus more on making a better game. Because shit, these people have to realize that they severely fucked up with Unity, and if they continue, people are seriously not going to buy their over-priced mediocre bullshit.

I'm excited to see what it's like though. You play as twins in the town of london. Ps4 players get an exclusive extra 10 missions, the season passes gives you the Jack the Ripper story, two more missions, some cool gear, weapons, etc. Like, that's a ton of shit. I'm hoping it's as good as they're making it out to be and maybe they'll make a come-back... if that's even possibly. They've got some good ideas, I just hope they take advantage of how good those ideas are, and have actually formed them into something awesome.

The game has been out for like about four hours now, and reviews are already up. IGN gave it an 8.2/10, GameSpot gave it a 9/10, Metacritic gave it a 4/5. But I can't trust it till I play it myself.

[Image: cad-20151019-f22a4.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 9 users Like Free Thought's post
23-10-2015, 02:25 AM
The series would be able to be effective and fine, though the continuing futurist story nonsense I care nothing about and would rather just be lessened from every game, if they stopped making it a push for a yearly release. Multiple teams working on multiple games to push it out for that yearly release doesn't help that at all either.

Oh it's in London and jack the ripper? For some reason I thought it was like old street Gangs New York settings when I saw the ads. Well the only thing I really love is the series attempts to create the elaborate backdrop historical settings.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Quote:So, I'm a manager at a gamestop

Wait what?
How did I miss that?

Quote:The series started out so well,

No it didn't. Please don't be feeding your customers that filth.

The original Assassins Creed was repetitive and boring. The rest have all also been repetitive and boring but the original was well.. the original repetitive and boring assassins creed.

That franchise's single and only reason why it's still alive and sells if because it has the word "assassin" in the title. Even though there is extremely minimal stealth aspects and 99% of fights involve you standing in a circle holding block waiting to press counter at the right time.

The story is utter garbage. It's slap together "convenient" thing that feels forced and just there because they feel they have to have a story.

God damn and don't get me started on playing as a character in modern times walking around a room trying to figure out the object you have to press A on to progress the story..

Assassin's Creed franchise is the filth of the gaming industry. Those people that were caught out by broken Unity deserved to end up with a broken shit game, that's what they fucking get for continuously buying that shit.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
23-10-2015, 05:41 AM
It`s funny how they made Charles Dickens an egalitarian freedom fighter in this game.

In reality he was a dick, he for example campaigned for the reinterduction of slavery.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
23-10-2015, 06:38 AM
(23-10-2015 03:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:So, I'm a manager at a gamestop

Wait what?
How did I miss that?

How is the old Gamestop, Ferdy? I was a manager there when it was just Funcoland and then became GameStop. I haven't been inside one since I left.

Quote:
Quote:The series started out so well,

No it didn't. Please don't be feeding your customers that filth.

The original Assassins Creed was repetitive and boring. The rest have all also been repetitive and boring but the original was well.. the original repetitive and boring assassins creed.

That franchise's single and only reason why it's still alive and sells if because it has the word "assassin" in the title. Even though there is extremely minimal stealth aspects and 99% of fights involve you standing in a circle holding block waiting to press counter at the right time.

The story is utter garbage. It's slap together "convenient" thing that feels forced and just there because they feel they have to have a story.

God damn and don't get me started on playing as a character in modern times walking around a room trying to figure out the object you have to press A on to progress the story..

Assassin's Creed franchise is the filth of the gaming industry. Those people that were caught out by broken Unity deserved to end up with a broken shit game, that's what they fucking get for continuously buying that shit.

Absofuckinglutely, Muffs. My friends ranted and raved about how awesome the game was, so I picked it up...

Several hours of incredibly easy gameplay (walk here, press button, run away), I put it away and never played again. It was just too freaking easy to escape detection, and as you put it, when you did have to kill a group of enemies it was as simple as holding block until someone attacked and then just hit parry. No split second timing, or anything challenging. Stand there, wait, press button, repeat, run away.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-10-2015, 07:54 AM
ACII and Black Flag were the only good games, IMO, though the futuristic shit in Black Flag was a complete waste of time. After they finished Desmond's story line, they just gave up completely on making that into an engaging plot.

Unfortunately, the first review I watched for this game was this one.

I'm not into this whole "I'm a feminist!" or "I'm an anti-feminist!" thing, but god damn, this review made me lol pretty hard, both because it's not an actual review, and because Ubisoft apparently thinks that pandering to their audience by shoehorning a pro-feminist message into their bland story is all it will take to save the series.

I'm liking the soundtrack so far, though. They got Austin Wintory, the composer from Journey, to do the music.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
23-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Watched about an hour of gameplay, first two sequences and it seemed pretty good.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-10-2015, 11:42 AM
I don't understand the appeal of these games. I found them pretty dull. I got two of them free with my One. (Unity and Black flag or something like that.) Just couldn't do it.
23-10-2015, 11:44 AM
(23-10-2015 11:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I don't understand the appeal of these games. I found them pretty dull. I got two of them free with my One. (Unity and Blackwater or something like that.) Just couldn't do it.

Lol it's Black Flag and that was a good one imo, get to steer and battle with ships.

Blackwater was the private security company that killed 17 Iraq civilians.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze