HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
(23-10-2015 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I am entitled to my own opinion

Just as Hitler was to his. Doesn't mean it's a right/good opinion.

Quote:Of the people I work with, and of our flow of customers and regulars, I've met a lot of people with different opinions.

To be fair, these people do shop at Gamestop. So...

Quote:Some people argue that the Ezio trilogy was great, some people argue Ezio was garbage and the American collection was great (have met very few people with this opinion.)

You have to understand, you only see the tards buying this filth franchise because they're the ones that come in and buy said franchise...
I'm not gonna go into an EB Games (out version of Gamestop, they're the same company) and just chat to the dude/dudess about how shit AC is and than leave. And if I'm in for a different game (not bloody likely) I'm more likely to strike up a conversation about the game I'm buying, not AC.

Quote: But please do not tell me I feed my customer's garbage when I do a damn good job at selling, and being honest about the products I sell, and 99.9% of these people return as regulars and they are satisfied with the advice I have given them.

I'm sure you do do a great job of selling, you're telling people AC is a good franchise so you got the bullshit part of sales down pact.

Any decent gamer isn't gonna buy AC. The only people that buy AC are casuals and casuals will believe anything you say because you work at a Gamestop and so are perceived to know a thing or two about games. Novelty is all casuals care about and Assassin's Creed has the word "assassin" in the title so...

Quote:I don't care if you think the franchise is crappy.

Well you do because you got rather defensive about it.

Quote:There are people that still love it.

There are people who think slavery should return, what's your point?

Quote:Don't shit on the things that other people love.

That's ridiculous. Just because people like it doesn't make it good and doesn't make it immune to criticism. ie: religion.
It's a shit franchise and you're hindering your customers video game experience by suggesting it as a "good game" to play.

This is why things such as Steam are so important. I can go to a game and see 200 user reviews, see the collective result of those reviews (positive - negative - mostly positive etc..), even read some of them and see how many hours the reviewer has played that game for. Compare that with going into a gamestop and getting one stupid girls opinion on a franchise that should have died 5 games back and than being charged $80USD for it...

lmao okay
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2015, 08:33 PM
(23-10-2015 08:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just as Hitler was to his. Doesn't mean it's a right/good opinion.

To be fair, these people do shop at Gamestop. So...

You have to understand, you only see the tards buying this filth franchise because they're the ones that come in and buy said franchise...
I'm not gonna go into an EB Games (out version of Gamestop, they're the same company) and just chat to the dude/dudess about how shit AC is and than leave. And if I'm in for a different game (not bloody likely) I'm more likely to strike up a conversation about the game I'm buying, not AC.

I'm sure you do do a great job of selling, you're telling people AC is a good franchise so you got the bullshit part of sales down pact.

Any decent gamer isn't gonna buy AC. The only people that buy AC are casuals and casuals will believe anything you say because you work at a Gamestop and so are perceived to know a thing or two about games. Novelty is all casuals care about and Assassin's Creed has the word "assassin" in the title so...

Well you do because you got rather defensive about it.

There are people who think slavery should return, what's your point?

That's ridiculous. Just because people like it doesn't make it good and doesn't make it immune to criticism. ie: religion.
It's a shit franchise and you're hindering your customers video game experience by suggesting it as a "good game" to play.

This is why things such as Steam are so important. I can go to a game and see 200 user reviews, see the collective result of those reviews (positive - negative - mostly positive etc..), even read some of them and see how many hours the reviewer has played that game for. Compare that with going into a gamestop and getting one stupid girls opinion on a franchise that should have died 5 games back and than being charged $80USD for it...

lmao okay

weak, you can do better.
23-10-2015, 08:34 PM
(23-10-2015 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 08:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  lmao okay

weak, you can do better.

lmaooooooooooooooooo
okay

how's that? do I make you proud, mom?
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-10-2015, 08:39 PM
(23-10-2015 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  weak, you can do better.

lmaooooooooooooooooo
okay

[Image: 5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-10-2015, 08:57 PM
(23-10-2015 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  weak, you can do better.

lmaooooooooooooooooo
okay

No, but I really wasn't expecting anything less.
I'm not surprised that a 'manager' of a gamestop can't even engage in a conversation regarding video games. I'm sure the criteria for your position was 'pretty and tits' anyway, 'no gaming experience required'. This is gamestop afterall.

My bad for thinking you could defend your outrageous position (that assassin creed franchise is anything less than filth).
23-10-2015, 09:06 PM
(23-10-2015 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  lmaooooooooooooooooo
okay

No, but I really wasn't expecting anything less.
I'm not surprised that a 'manager' of a gamestop can't even engage in a conversation regarding video games. I'm sure the criteria for your position was 'pretty and tits' anyway, 'no gaming experience required'. This is gamestop afterall.

My bad for thinking you could defend your outrageous position (that assassin creed franchise is anything less than filth).

You're a prime example of why I stopped posting on this website.
23-10-2015, 09:16 PM
(23-10-2015 09:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, but I really wasn't expecting anything less.

You're a prime example of why I stopped posting on this website.

And you're a prime example of why everyone shits on Gamestop.
23-10-2015, 10:14 PM
(23-10-2015 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 09:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're a prime example of why I stopped posting on this website.

And you're a prime example of why everyone shits on Gamestop.

ok
23-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Earmuffs, you're a real piece of shit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
24-10-2015, 02:33 AM