HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
(24-10-2015 05:26 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really see no harm in hassling her for making stupid claims such as AC being a good franchise. This is an atheist forum afterall, if people make stupid claims they are expected to back them up.

Now considering she's a manager at a Gamestop she should be fully capable of defending her outrageous position. And if she can't and if she can't hold down a conversation about video games despite being a manager at the largest video game specialty store than she deserves more scrutiny. Besides, from experience I can tell you that Gamestop/EB Games does tend to have a culture of hiring the pretty white girl, irrelevant of experience on the topic and so putting two and two together..

I say worst shit to theists and people with wrong political beliefs, I really don't know why you're singling me out specifically for this situation. Is it because she had a cry? Would you be saying the same if it was Blowjob? Why does she get special treatment? On one hand you egg me on but the minute I hassle someone you like it's all "you're a piece of shit"?

And Veon is NZs number 1 selling TV, doesn't make it the best by a long shot.
There are 1.5billion Muslims as another example.

Hardly. It's an easy off the top of my head example.
It invalidates nothing. The only invalidation is unwillingness to address the point simply because I used the word "hitler".

I play PC more than I play Xbone.

Halo franchise is a far different ball game to the AC franchise. And I was drinking the hype-aid long before everyone else was having a sip. That's because it actually has a hell of a lot of potential to be a fantastic game, especially if the beta is anything to go by.

And my mom is a classy lady.

I'll do it in real life if they bring it up (which is what happened in this situation).
I'm saying I'm not gonna bike 45minutes to my neariest EB Games to strike up a conversation about how shit AC is no. Not because I don't want too, but because I don't wanna ride 45minutes each way for it. Where as I don't even need to stand up to have said conversation here.

Have you been into a Gamestop/EB Games?

Actually I often suggest better alternatives to customers that involve going to our competitors.

candy crush.

Never said I think that.

Do I need to bring Hitler back into this?

AC isn't bad because I think it is, it's bad because it's repetitive and it portrays itself as an assassin game even though there's zero stealth mechanics or pretty much anything else that makes an assassin an assassin.
Not to mention the business model Ubisoft has going on with the franchise.

Again, just because X amount of people play the games doesn't mean it's a good game...

Billions of people enjoy religion, if someone came up to you with no knowledge of the world and wanted a belief or creed, what would you sell them? Islam, Christianity, Atheism, Buddhism etc..?

Billions of people are Islamic, are Christian, are Hindu etc..
Not a hell of a lot are Atheists. So you have to explain to them the pros and cons, sell them the idea of Atheism BUT one of your arguments is NOT gonna be population based. And just because billions of people are Muslim or whatever doesn't make that a good religion.

This is the same. Why is your argument population based? That has absolutely zero to do with how good of a game it is and you know it because you're a smart dude and especially smart regarding video games. You know how shit this game franchise is.

It's yearly cookie cutter bullshit with a shitty story and shitty game mechanics. That's not opinion that's fact... Hold block and press counter every so often is NOT a good combat mechanic, especially when you're suppose to be an assassin...
Not to mention things like character progression or weapon progression.

I'm not holding back because she's a women. She's fully capable like anyone else to be hassled by me. I was under the impression she could handle it but it must be her time of month or some shit. see, now that's what sexist shit looks like.

Unlike you, Stark and HoC who seem to feel the need to rush to her rescue.
"Help me, Obi Wan Kanobi. You're my only hope."

Yes....you are a piece of shit. You push your "character" too far, and say shit that's fucking awful. You're a punk who hides behind his keyboard treating other people like shit because you're miserable with your own life. The ultimate internet hero.

Piss off.

*sigh*

fine.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 05:34 AM
(24-10-2015 05:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  AC isn't bad because I think it is, it's bad because it's repetitive and it portrays itself as an assassin game even though there's zero stealth mechanics or pretty much anything else that makes an assassin an assassin.

Oh, so FPS games like Halo aren't repetitive?
Zero stealth mechanics? Why did I get more XP when I was stealthy then? And why most of the missions required me to be stealthy? That's funny Consider

(24-10-2015 05:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Billions of people enjoy religion, if someone came up to you with no knowledge of the world and wanted a belief or creed, what would you sell them? Islam, Christianity, Atheism, Buddhism etc..?

Billions of people are Islamic, are Christian, are Hindu etc..
Not a hell of a lot are Atheists. So you have to explain to them the pros and cons, sell them the idea of Atheism BUT one of your arguments is NOT gonna be population based. And just because billions of people are Muslim or whatever doesn't make that a good religion.

Except games are a thing you enjoy and you are meant to enjoy and can still enjoy even when you know there's room for improvement, unlike religion.

(24-10-2015 05:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's yearly cookie cutter bullshit with a shitty story and shitty game mechanics. That's not opinion that's fact... Hold block and press counter every so often is NOT a good combat mechanic, especially when you're suppose to be an assassin...
Not to mention things like character progression or weapon progression.

Oh, so now combat mechanics in a stealth game are important? Isn't an assassin supposed to stay out of combat? Gee, Muffs, at least try to be consistent.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
24-10-2015, 05:35 AM
(24-10-2015 05:31 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I think I may have the solution to everyone calming down here, in two words.

That's one word and one number, silly. Besides, it's fun to rag on Muffs. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-10-2015, 05:48 AM
(24-10-2015 05:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:31 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I think I may have the solution to everyone calming down here, in two words.

That's one word and one number, silly. Besides, it's fun to rag on Muffs. Tongue

A number expressed in a word that you said in your head when you read "4"... like you just did again, nur nur !!

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
24-10-2015, 05:56 AM
(24-10-2015 05:48 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's one word and one number, silly. Besides, it's fun to rag on Muffs. Tongue

A number expressed in a word that you said in your head when you read "4"... like you just did again, nur nur !!

Poopyhead. Tongue

Imma hafta pre-order that in a coupla weeks, but what's this shit you have to by the DVD? Shocking

living word
24-10-2015, 06:01 AM
(24-10-2015 05:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:48 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  A number expressed in a word that you said in your head when you read "4"... like you just did again, nur nur !!

Poopyhead. Tongue

Imma hafta pre-order that in a coupla weeks, but what's this shit you have to by the DVD? Shocking

I haven't heard about that..... so no digital version?

I sold my ps4 a few weeks before it got announced so I wasn't distracted from doing my uni work, and now I'm gonna be buying one just for the sake of fallout. Priorities!

24-10-2015, 06:04 AM
(24-10-2015 06:01 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Poopyhead. Tongue

I haven't heard about that..... so no digital version?

I sold my ps4 a few weeks before it got announced so I wasn't distracted from doing my uni work, and now I'm gonna be buying one just for the sake of fallout. Priorities!

I read something about the DVD being not the full game and you still have to download some shit from steam or something. And why you getting ps4 instead of PC version? You've got me all confused. Huh

living word
24-10-2015, 06:10 AM
(24-10-2015 06:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:01 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I haven't heard about that..... so no digital version?

I read something about the DVD being not the full game and you still have to download some shit from steam or something. And why you getting ps4 instead of PC version? You've got me all confused. Huh

Oh is that just for PC then or will PS players have to download that extra bit from the PS Store? Scheisse! & Cos if I ever get a gaming PC I want to go all out on one and don't have the funds for that yet, plus all my friends are on the Ps4 and it's pretty therapeutic to give them some abuse down the mic.

[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
24-10-2015, 06:14 AM
(24-10-2015 06:10 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I read something about the DVD being not the full game and you still have to download some shit from steam or something. And why you getting ps4 instead of PC version? You've got me all confused. Huh

Oh is that just for PC then or will PS players have to download that extra bit from the PS Store? Scheisse! & Cos if I ever get a gaming PC I want to go all out on one and don't have the funds for that yet, plus all my friends are on the Ps4 and it's pretty therapeutic to give them some abuse down the mic.

Ah, OK. I just looked around and it doesn't seem to be what I thought - I can pre-order it on steam without needing a dvd it looks like, know for sure a week from Tuesday.

And yeah, the PC DVD doesn't contain the whole game so one would have to still download stuff - I think you're going to have the same issue on the PS$ - couldn't find anything specific. Sad

living word
24-10-2015, 06:31 AM
(24-10-2015 06:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:10 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Oh is that just for PC then or will PS players have to download that extra bit from the PS Store? Scheisse! & Cos if I ever get a gaming PC I want to go all out on one and don't have the funds for that yet, plus all my friends are on the Ps4 and it's pretty therapeutic to give them some abuse down the mic.

Ah, OK. I just looked around and it doesn't seem to be what I thought - I can pre-order it on steam without needing a dvd it looks like, know for sure a week from Tuesday.

And yeah, the PC DVD doesn't contain the whole game so one would have to still download stuff - I think you're going to have the same issue on the PS$ - couldn't find anything specific. Sad

Oh well I'm used to it by now, some games (GTA V for example) take the piss to download & install on the PS4 anyway.. it will be worth it. I've got the week off both uni and work and ordered 5 bottles of whiskey LET THE GAMES BEGIN

[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post