HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
(25-10-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 04:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Actually, one of the pitfalls that Halo manages to avoid that seems to constantly plague the other big name release franchises is that it's not an annualized series. ...

It's not? In recent years, it's really started to look that way:

'09 You'd got Wars and Halo 3: ODST
'10, Reach
'11, CE:A
'12, Halo 4
('13, Spartan Assault; but do we actually count that?)
'14, Mast Chief Collection & Halo 2 Anniversary
'15, Guardians (and Spartan Strike, but again, do we count it?)
'16 Wars 2 is slated for release.

(25-10-2015 04:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It also happened with Syndicate, which while the reviews I've read have stated that it isn't as bad in the bugs department, Ubisoft has certainly also not learned its lesson either. It's still too buggy to be acceptable coming from an AAA release title (although that's never stopped Bethesda from making games) ...

That' because Bethesda bugs are fun; deathclaws suddenly launching into the sky, or falling from space in front of you and dragons flying super-low backward and turning themselves inside out in a seizure fit are amusing.

Note: Damnit, he beat me to the list.

Don't forget Giants punching you into space.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SunnyD1's post
26-10-2015, 03:30 AM
(26-10-2015 02:30 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not? In recent years, it's really started to look that way:

'09 You'd got Wars and Halo 3: ODST
'10, Reach
'11, CE:A
'12, Halo 4
('13, Spartan Assault; but do we actually count that?)
'14, Mast Chief Collection & Halo 2 Anniversary
'15, Guardians (and Spartan Strike, but again, do we count it?)
'16 Wars 2 is slated for release.

That' because Bethesda bugs are fun; deathclaws suddenly launching into the sky, or falling from space in front of you and dragons flying super-low backward and turning themselves inside out in a seizure fit are amusing.

Note: Damnit, he beat me to the list.

Right you are, sir!
How could I forget the Giant Orbital Launch Apparatus!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-10-2015, 08:00 AM
(26-10-2015 03:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 02:30 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Don't forget Giants punching you into space.

Right you are, sir!
How could I forget the Giant Orbital Launch Apparatus!

Screw Giants, always hated those things.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-10-2015, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2015 05:26 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-10-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 02:30 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  That' because Bethesda bugs are fun; deathclaws suddenly launching into the sky, or falling from space in front of you and dragons flying super-low backward and turning themselves inside out in a seizure fit are amusing.

[Image: HEY5aAP.gif]

[Image: EeMfN.gif]

[Image: tumblr_luq51lOmDN1qd8t4mo1_500.gif]

[Image: oTRuadV.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-10-2015, 01:32 PM
(27-10-2015 05:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't forget Giants punching you into space.

[Image: HEY5aAP.gif]

[Image: EeMfN.gif]

[Image: tumblr_luq51lOmDN1qd8t4mo1_500.gif]

[Image: oTRuadV.gif]

You uh... You've got your quote designations backwards there, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-11-2015, 04:30 PM
I've seen some quality non-quality jokes out of the series showing up

[Image: CS1seJBUsAAN0Qj.png]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS1seJBUsAAN0Qj.png

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-11-2015, 04:32 PM
(02-11-2015 04:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I've seen some quality non-quality jokes out of the series showing up

[Image: CS1seJBUsAAN0Qj.png]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS1seJBUsAAN0Qj.png

[Image: chang-squinty.gif]

02-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Holy shit.

I’m late to this party and this explains why I haven’t seen earmuffs around. If he was trying to prove that no one can out-cunt him I’d say he won with the way he attacked Ferdy.

*sigh* is right.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-11-2015, 01:03 AM
So what's the deal with the gamestop buy 2 get 1 free sales (pre owned)? Back in the day it seemed like every time I went to gamestop it was happening. Nowadays I never ever see it. Sad.

I've never tried Assassins Creed, nor do I plan to. I remember seeing my little bro play it though.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-11-2015, 01:13 AM
(03-11-2015 01:03 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So what's the deal with the gamestop buy 2 get 1 free sales (pre owned)? Back in the day it seemed like every time I went to gamestop it was happening. Nowadays I never ever see it. Sad.

I've never tried Assassins Creed, nor do I plan to. I remember seeing my little bro play it though.

GameStop's biggest profit center is their resale business, and this has been getting crunched with the greater prevalence of digital distribution. There are two GameStops near where I live, and neither of them carry PC games anymore just because Steam is so prevalent (although both carry Steam gift-cards).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]