HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: HaHaHa Assassin's Creed Syndicate HaHaHa
Can i say that Microsoft should stop with halo?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 07:12 PM
(03-11-2015 01:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 01:03 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So what's the deal with the gamestop buy 2 get 1 free sales (pre owned)? Back in the day it seemed like every time I went to gamestop it was happening. Nowadays I never ever see it. Sad.

I've never tried Assassins Creed, nor do I plan to. I remember seeing my little bro play it though.

GameStop's biggest profit center is their resale business, and this has been getting crunched with the greater prevalence of digital distribution. There are two GameStops near where I live, and neither of them carry PC games anymore just because Steam is so prevalent (although both carry Steam gift-cards).
Yeah I learned that when I was looking around for SC1 battle chest (not that they should have such an old game). But they basically said they had no PC games. I want the B2G1 pre owned sale to happen so I can get 3 PS4 games!! Right now all I have for PS4 is Last of Us, Sword Art Online, and Dark Souls 2. Soon Bloodborne.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-11-2015, 10:48 PM
(03-11-2015 07:12 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 01:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  GameStop's biggest profit center is their resale business, and this has been getting crunched with the greater prevalence of digital distribution. There are two GameStops near where I live, and neither of them carry PC games anymore just because Steam is so prevalent (although both carry Steam gift-cards).
Yeah I learned that when I was looking around for SC1 battle chest (not that they should have such an old game).

Huh... I can't go to a vidja game store without the Battlechest being rubbed in my face.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-11-2015, 10:49 PM
(03-11-2015 10:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 07:12 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Yeah I learned that when I was looking around for SC1 battle chest (not that they should have such an old game).

Huh... I can't go to a vidja game store without the Battlechest being rubbed in my face.
Hah, I had to order online Sad

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-11-2015, 07:47 AM
(03-11-2015 05:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Can i say that Microsoft should stop with halo?

How else are they supposed to milk it for all it's worth? I stopped after Halo 3 myself.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
(04-11-2015 07:47 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 05:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Can i say that Microsoft should stop with halo?

How else are they supposed to milk it for all it's worth? I stopped after Halo 3 myself.

KI got people in japan to play xbox 1

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-11-2015, 09:09 AM

No. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2015, 10:08 AM
(04-11-2015 09:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

No. Laugh out load

Yes.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-11-2015, 10:28 AM
The cellar dweller said that they took the multiplayer out of Halo 5, so I probably won't get that; but I've read every Halo universe novel I can find, so that's why I don't want Halo to end. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2015, 10:30 AM

You can say it, doesn't mean it will happen lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze