Haag and EU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Haag and EU
How interesting... I don't know is any of you following what's going on in Haag, on International Court for something, about the war in Croatia. So the point is that they have accused some Croatian generals on huge sentences, but that's not the point of this thread. The point is that the main judge is such an idiot, that he didn't even bother to look at general history and geography of Croatia, nor did he know anything about the war that was going on in my country. So he called the local warlord, who occupied a part of Croatia, a president, and gave him and his invented/occupied state legitimacy. That shows that the judge never even looked at the borders of Croatia, nor did he ever checked was the newly created occupied part of Croatia a state or not. The judge also stated how the occupying army was escaping from one part of Serbia to another, so again he confirmed that the occupied part of Croatia he considered not as Croatian territory, but the occupiers territory. And in the end, he gave 3 times bigger sentences to the generals who were defending their own country INSIDE the legitimate borders of that country, that he, or they gave to the aggressors on Croatia who occupied and destroyed my country. And the funniest fact of all is that the judge is form Netherlands, and Netherlands UN troops were responsible for keeping the peace in a village of Srebrenica, in state of Bosnia, neighbor country to Croatia, and that was the place of the biggest massacre of civilians in all of Balkans.

So thank you Netherlands, thank you judge Alphonse Orie, thank you International Court of Justice in Den Haag, thank you EU, you all showed real care for future members of EU and you showed real judgment, full of facts and laws, you really did your homework.

P.S.
The military action that was on trial here is part of tactical and strategical course on West Point Academy in USA as one the most precise and tactically superb military actions with minimum to none civilian casualties and minimum destruction of city, and it was all over in a day. They were accused on exactly the opposite.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2011, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 05:13 AM by UnderTheMicroscope.)
RE: Haag and EU
Another reason I should move to Croatia and take charge, I wouldn't let this kind of decision stand if I was leader.

But in all seriousness, if thats whats happening than the UN has made a tragic mistake that could very well leave Croatia in a civil war for years to come.
So is Croatia becoming two different countries now? 0.o

If you have a local news website I'd like a link to it so I can see the details.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
18-04-2011, 05:16 AM
No, no, that was all 10 years ago, when we were in war. Thanx to these generals that are now in Haag, we are a complete, independent and legitimate state. We were that while the war was still raging. And I don't think that any new wars will broke here any time soon, but I also think that this has concluded our wishes to join the EU, there is no way that our people will accept membership in EU after this. And yes, a lot of this is the fault of our leading party...

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-04-2011, 05:24 AM
So you mean to say there is a part of Croatia that separated off?
Sorry I'm not a historian, you'd think I would know more since I had such fun writing my assignment on Croatia.. I should have done more than skim the wikipedia page.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
18-04-2011, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 05:34 AM by Filox.)
Ahhh... No, in war during the 90's, couple of parts of Croatia were occupied. Then we liberated part by part, and now we are complete again. The borders are now as they are supposed to be. The part in question here is the city of Knin and surrounding areas. It all ended in the 1995.

Here is a Wiki link, but as everything with Wiki, it is questionable if everything is true here, but the first part (the one I read) looks objective enough and OK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Wa...dependence

And Milan Martic is mentioned in the first part of this article, he is the one that the judge called "a president"...

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-04-2011, 06:48 AM
I don't know anything about this specific incident but I will say this: I am so thankful that the US did not sign up to this farce. I think Bush refused for less noble reasons (like the fear that he and his administration would have to make a stink about not showing up to stand trial in front of it) but I think the nimrod lucked into the right decision here.

Every now and again a blind squirrel find a nut, I guess.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost