Haaiii

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2011, 03:26 AM

Big Grin Haaiii
Hello new member here, just wanted to post in the Intro section first before I do anywhere else.
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2011, 03:44 AM
RE: Haaiii
Hey Dracon!!! I know you, but they don't lets hear a little about you. Hobbies, beliefs, life. Maybe you'll meet some people who share them.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2011, 04:19 AM

Hobbies= Second Life; Gaming whether Console, Comp, MMO, or Pen & Paper RPG; POKEMON!!!; Cooking; & Reading Ghost Stories (esp true ones)

Beliefs= I actually have no clue what I'd call myself but I'm currently going with Agnostic. As of this time I believe that all Pantheonic views are true either created from the Collective Subconsious of Cultures, or beings from a higher plane of existence. The Pantheonic View of Judeo-Chritian Views are the Angelic Choir. While their God (The God I had been raised to believe in) is more of a universal concept of Fate & Cosmic Order, his/her/its Opposing Force being the chaotic tides outside the universal borders.

Life= Moved back to my parents last year to help out the family (had also been laid off from my job, & lost my trailer)

*hides behind Miss Lili*
18-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Hey,
Welcome to the forum.
We do have some pen & paper RPG fans on the forum.As well as PC game nerds like myself Tongue
Make yourself at home.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2011, 11:53 AM

Thankies Gagly, I will try my best to. Blush