Hacker Shows DNC Was All-In On Hillary From The Very Beginning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 05:26 AM
Hacker Shows DNC Was All-In On Hillary From The Very Beginning

no surprise here.... but Hillary Clinton supporters will try to ignore it like creationists ignore evidence for evolution
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Hacker Shows DNC Was All-In On Hillary From The Very Beginning
My question is who looked at Hillary and said, this seems like a good choice?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-06-2016, 02:18 PM
The democrat primary elections were fixed due to MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD. This is a serious crime in most countries.
Where is the rule of law? Those responsible must be prosecuted or else it will just get worse and worse.
Bribery is a serious crime in most countries. Shame the lawmakers into making it a crime
and change the supreme court into a truly fair body that is principled and not biased.
Together we can make a difference. Your vote and your voice counts. We need to send a message to the DNC that
forces them to adopt Bernie as the democrat candidate. Why? Because he will win the general election hands down
and having him as President will create such an impetus for change that we can start to roll back the dictatorship
of the finance and fracking companies and give our kids a democracy again.
How? Pester your political leaders until they really get the message that the people will no longer stand for election fraud.
Send messages to the media to let them know your view. Report everything to the FBI and legal powers. Demand a prosecution.
If you are an organisor then use your talents to start public campaigns against this; reach out to your friends and contacts
and get them on board. Organise demonstrations on the streets bigger than this county has seen for decades.
If you are in the media, help to organise public awareness and support open forums to shame those responsible.
If you are in the legal profession then help to start lawsuits against those responsible. Make them realise that there
will be consequences for their illegal actions. Make sure this topic is kept in the news and never goes away. Come up with your own ideas to help bring our message across even if it takes your time and effort, it will be worth it in the end.
There will be results but you have to be committed to take back your country.
Of course, you can also do nothing and allow the rich to get richer and have more control over our everyday lives and using our taxes to benefit their friends. The only thing you will leave your children is a dictatorship in the middle of dying planet.
See videos in links below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7Zbfxd3go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seezeYXdWO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7C-k6nmTo
19-06-2016, 01:48 AM
(18-06-2016 08:55 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My question is who looked at Hillary and said, this seems like a good choice?

I can think of a few...

Emily's List $970,992
Citigroup Inc $908,637
DLA Piper $864,199
Goldman Sachs $860,623
JPMorgan Chase & Co $855,070
Morgan Stanley $828,396
University of California $804,277
Time Warner $639,080
Skadden, Arps et al $612,960
Kirkland & Ellis $516,834
Corning Inc $494,380
Greenberg Traurig LLP $457,117
Paul, Weiss et al $454,275
Microsoft Corp $432,281
Harvard University $422,619
Akin, Gump et al $420,045
National Amusements Inc $414,039
Morgan & Morgan $413,843
Sullivan & Cromwell $403,667
Ernst & Young $403,282
[+] 2 users Like Einharjar's post
19-06-2016, 05:07 AM
(18-06-2016 08:55 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My question is who looked at Hillary and said, this seems like a good choice?

It wasn't Bill.

Signed

Monica Lewinski
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-06-2016, 10:46 AM
I read that wikileaks has enough to indite hillary clinton. Kinda hopin' it happens soon.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2016, 11:50 AM
(18-06-2016 02:18 PM)FredFS Wrote:  The democrat primary elections were fixed due to MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.

Prove it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-06-2016, 12:06 PM
(19-06-2016 10:46 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I read that wikileaks has enough to indite hillary clinton. Kinda hopin' it happens soon.

It won't. Even if Obama were to authorize it, the FBI won't lay any indictment before the election, for fear of appearing to influence the election. Once she's sworn in, they may, but I don't think so.

If any indictment comes down, it'll be after the election and before the inauguration, that's my guess.
19-06-2016, 12:08 PM
I read this thread and my thought is...so what?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2016, 01:02 PM
(18-06-2016 05:26 AM)Ace Wrote:  

no surprise here.... but Hillary Clinton supporters will try to ignore it like creationists ignore evidence for evolution

Was this the hacker employed by Russia ?
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.