Had I'd known...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: Had I'd known...
What a douchebag.

What an unfortunate complete lack of surprise, on my part.

Sorry I missed that thread! Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-05-2017, 05:27 AM
Cold comfort
What a perfectly appropriate name for someone who is religious. Your religion provides cold comfort, kinda like your god provides good genocide.

Dude, your beliefs are BS and you're upset that we're calling you on it.

You have no reason to believe the things you do, yet you keep on believing bullshit.

That's on you. We're just pointing it out.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
17-05-2017, 05:34 AM
(17-05-2017 04:03 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  The atheists here were so sensitive I would have chosen my words differently. But see it my way. Who would have thought that " #unthinkingatheist" would hurt the feelings of people who regularly refer to opposing positions as BS. Don't read Feser's book because he insults some atheist writers? True hypocrisy.

I like talking to atheists. There are sites where you can have reasonable debates. This one seems full of bleating sheep who can't seem to follow a simple thread. Weak, uninformed minds who have nothing to post except scoffing, insults and stupid slogans.

Oh. Sorry. I did it again. Insulted you that is. Bye. Laugh out load

Maybe your first stop after you leave could be this forum:

Christforums - Prayer Wall

You can explain to all of them how "No honest person would say the NT, or Christian belief in general, says God will answer any prayer of petition."

But you already admit you got banned from a forum for arguing this. Really interesting how you claimed ignorance of what evangelicals believe after you apparently got banned from another site for arguing your nonsense.

Go forth and try to convince others of your particular One True Delusion, why don't you start with other Christians first though. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
17-05-2017, 05:36 AM
I had expected to hear some more sophisticated arguments from CC, similar to or better than those I was forced to learn in Catholic schools. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
17-05-2017, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 05:43 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Wow. I just read that thread. Another member of the Liars For Jesus™ Club. Quelle surprise!

[Image: tumblr_lrhur0310p1qeyufyo1_500.gif]

What a dishonest schmuck. That borders on "scumbag", or at least "self-righteous bigot".

I need to go back to the Kosher deli up the street to ask for more Yiddish words I can use, so I can properly describe this guy. Like "putz". Really, when you have a douchebag of this caliber, only Yiddish insults will do.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Uh, what? Bye then.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2017, 05:59 AM
(17-05-2017 04:03 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  The atheists here were so sensitive I would have chosen my words differently. But see it my way. Who would have thought that " #unthinkingatheist" would hurt the feelings of people who regularly refer to opposing positions as BS. Don't read Feser's book because he insults some atheist writers? True hypocrisy.

I like talking to atheists. There are sites where you can have reasonable debates. This one seems full of bleating sheep who can't seem to follow a simple thread. Weak, uninformed minds who have nothing to post except scoffing, insults and stupid slogans.

Oh. Sorry. I did it again. Insulted you that is. Bye. Laugh out load

In total fairness, some people haven given you a hard time. BUT, in saying that you've resorted to not even trying to explain yourself and just saying "lol google it mate" and dropping in little digs like the "#unthinkingatheist" one from earlier.

To me it's just a sign of childishness:
"I had the most amazing cake today"
"Oh really wear from"
"I can't tell you, you'll have to google it"
"ok...well you can tell me about it?"~
"no sorry, I'm too inept in my mental capacity to tell you something using the words from my own mouth."
"oh right...well was it nutty?"
"dont be so fucking stupid, cough*you fat bastard*cough"
"....rrrrright"

Example above = what you've been doing.

Also: BAI BAI Thumbsup

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
17-05-2017, 06:06 AM
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Cold Comfort for his stay here.
TTA is on the NWP, (Nut-a-week Plan). That way we get discounts for our nuts, and it's more organized. We do thank you for respecting the *plan* and existing well before your week is up, and not stealing the towels and toilet paper.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2017, 06:12 AM
(17-05-2017 04:58 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I can only be insulted or offended by somebody who's opinion I care about. You've shown yourself to be an ignorant, close-minded, arrogant fool. Here's an avatar for the next site you join...

[Image: 440px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg]

Hey, this is a cute little motherfucker!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
17-05-2017, 06:37 AM
(17-05-2017 06:12 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 04:58 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I can only be insulted or offended by somebody who's opinion I care about. You've shown yourself to be an ignorant, close-minded, arrogant fool. Here's an avatar for the next site you join...

[Image: watch?v=d2CTVqt2wxU]

Hey, this is a cute little motherfucker!

Dude, that's what I thought! Have you seen the YouTube videos of Ozzy the Weasel? Squeeeee! So cute.

Sadly, weasels make bad pets.

And bad forum members.

[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post