At work.

Finally som forum time.

What'd I miss? Unsure
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-05-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Had I'd known...
The only reason you've rubbished this forum is because it is the opposite to what you have posted and you realise you are completely out of your depth. Its a common tactic to diss your opponent when you have been bested by them, you are simply a sore loser, nothing more. Don't let the door hit you on the way out dickwad. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
17-05-2017, 07:55 AM
OP is projecting hard.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
17-05-2017, 07:57 AM
(17-05-2017 07:55 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  OP is projecting hard.

Like this?
[Image: iMifmEU.gif]

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
17-05-2017, 08:02 AM
(17-05-2017 07:55 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  OP is projecting hard.

Agreed. I find it hilarious that these people come here and make their personal issues plain to everyone, usually within hours of arriving on this forum. Then, of course, they try to blame it on everyone but themselves, which makes them even more transparent.

I think it has less to do with Christianity, per se, than with the fact that people who have emotional problems tend to seek out some systematic way of thinking by which they can assure themselves that they're not really fucked up, after all (I've long suspected that this was the motive behind Paul's conversion), which is why so many really disturbed people become highly religious... or study psychology. Laugh out load

But when I see guys like this, all I can think of is Marla:

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-05-2017, 08:03 AM
(17-05-2017 05:34 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ...your particular One True Delusion...

Bowing
Consider that stolen...

One True Delusion™

(17-05-2017 05:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  What a dishonest schmuck. That borders on "scumbag", or at least "self-righteous bigot".

I need to go back to the Kosher deli up the street to ask for more Yiddish words I can use, so I can properly describe this guy. Like "putz". Really, when you have a douchebag of this caliber, only Yiddish insults will do.

schlemiel is always good, as is schlimazel

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
17-05-2017, 08:14 AM
(17-05-2017 08:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  schlemiel is always good, as is schlimazel
I've been saying Schlemiel for years after hearing it it my favourite Disney movie, Hercules:[Image: hercules-im-about-to-rearrange-the-cosmo...-who-can-l]

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
17-05-2017, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 08:44 AM by Shai Hulud.)
While the usual suspects were, by and large, the anti-theistic attack dogs I expected them to be, you brought this on yourself man. You've been continually condescending in your short time here, posted nonstop strawmen, made claims of ignorance only to show you weren't ignorant and thus lying, and so much more. If at any time you'd just said of something, "I can't answer that", people would have respected it (at least more than what you did do). Edit: Also just want to add, you earned my own personal ire when you began to accuse people of cherry picking by their quoting the Christ. By that point, Bucky and Inquisition in particular had my respect that they were holding back as much as they did.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Shai Hulud's post
17-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Had I'd known...
Catholic accusing others of being sheep? You're hilarious.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-05-2017, 10:24 AM
(17-05-2017 08:39 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  While the usual suspects were, by and large, the anti-theistic attack dogs I expected them to be, you brought this on yourself man. You've been continually condescending in your short time here, posted nonstop strawmen, made claims of ignorance only to show you weren't ignorant and thus lying, and so much more. If at any time you'd just said of something, "I can't answer that", people would have respected it (at least more than what you did do). Edit: Also just want to add, you earned my own personal ire when you began to accuse people of cherry picking by their quoting the Christ. By that point, Bucky and Inquisition in particular had my respect that they were holding back as much as they did.

Woof woof, am I going to catholic hell now ? Consider