Hahaha, I'm pretty strange.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Hahaha, I'm pretty strange.
I mean cut out. All 4. Geez y'all are a bunch of word nazis.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
16-07-2013, 09:52 PM
(16-07-2013 09:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I mean cut out. All 4. Geez y'all are a bunch of word nazis.

Oh no, I wasn't being a word Nazi that time. I was being irrationally scared. When you said "pulled", I shat a little.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
16-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Once they gassed me up, and I got up on the chair and danced my little ass off (I must have been eight at the time), and it apparently took three women to pacify and reign me in from my gas induced dance contest.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
17-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Why the fuck do you people get Angel Gas at your local dentist? I never get anything. I got injections only 2 times and that was when I needed a real surgery, all these drilling and repairs, I don't need anything, they never offered anything and I didn't even see the nitrous bottle anywhere. No one that I know of have ever told me they used it.

So, what's the deal? Do only Americans get free drugs, or what the fuck?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
17-07-2013, 12:15 PM
(16-07-2013 09:30 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Hahahaha so mean but so hilarious. That is pretty funny stuff man.

My adventure to the dentist and wisdom teeth had me so drugged up I just DID NOT CARE. I recall my mom needing to go to the store and telling me to stay in the car. So I got out of the car and followed her around. Mind you, I've got bloody gauze slightly hanging from my mouth and I decided to start dancing around to whatever music was playing in the store. I recall everyone looking at me pretty strangely but I didn't care. Just wanted to dance in the store. My mom was terribly embarrassed. I don't recall how old I was back then, still, was pretty hilarious.

Every now and then it pops up in my head and I imagine what it must have looked like to see some teenage kid hopping around and dancing while slurring his words with bloody gauze hanging out of his mouth and it just makes me laugh pretty hard because I know I'd be thinking that guy would "need some serious help." haha.

You have me thinking of a YouTube video I recently watched, wherein it was claimed that wisdom teeth are leftover chimp characteristics. If anyone else remembers that one, would that have been Aron Ra?

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2013, 12:46 PM
(17-07-2013 05:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why the fuck do you people get Angel Gas at your local dentist? I never get anything. I got injections only 2 times and that was when I needed a real surgery, all these drilling and repairs, I don't need anything, they never offered anything and I didn't even see the nitrous bottle anywhere. No one that I know of have ever told me they used it.

So, what's the deal? Do only Americans get free drugs, or what the fuck?

I've been noticing lately that 'muricans use a lot of fun drugs for pain treatment. I think it's a side effect of their over protective laws... If I had to have 18+ to consent for sex and 21+ to have a drink I'd definitely ask my doctors to give me something to cope with my life Smokin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-07-2013, 12:52 PM
My last dental appointment...I think the gas was set to blow your mind...I was screwed up...it had never hit me that hard before. My dentist uses it freely and says that with some patients it either them or him...only way to make it through the procedure.

And Ato...yeah, you can be pretty strange, with or without the tooth fairy gas. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
17-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I have to have gas or I will literally crap my pants at the dentist. And honestly, I don't think anyone wants to see - or smell - that.

Whenever I get my teeth worked on, they put me in the same room. On the ceiling is one of those black and white velvet/mesh/whatever color-in pictures. There's a lion, a giraffe, some monkeys I think, and a toucan. Whenever I'm under the effects of the gas, I stare at the picture like a potato and try to find the toucan, but I never can.

Weeping
17-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Where the hell was my gas? Angry
All I got was a sucker looking thing that popped inside my mouth next to the tooth that was being worked on/sawed off!! I felt every scrape that A-hole tortured me with!

17-07-2013, 06:06 PM
(16-07-2013 03:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Ok, so I went to the dentist today at like eight in the morning to get some work done on my teeth, and I asked to have nitrous as a way of helping me cope with the invasive shit they will be doing to my mouth.

Anyways, as they put the nitrous "Mask" on me, and I felt the affects of it, I was watching them operate on my mouth and I struggled to even move. It felt like I was binded and I could only see (and to an extent feel) what they were doing to me.

So while they were poking, prodding, drilling into my teeth, I was thinking of random things. First I thought of seeing how the Nitrous affected my facial movements. So I blinked my left and right eyes at different occasions, and then one time at the same time. I tried to curl my lips into a smile and I watched my dentists work. I even exercised my hands, as I had no idea how the gas would affect my body (I wasn't aware if I had such a thing happen to me.)

Anyways, while this was happening, my brained shifted to a peculiar thought, this must be similar to how Hannibal Lecter from The Silence of the Lambs felt when he was bound and muzzled. When the dentists removed their tools to acquire new ones, I had the free time to repeat a line from the scene where Hannibal was talking to the Senator, specifically:

Hannibal: and one more thing, senator... Love the suit. (Paraphrased.)

One of them stopped what they were doing to stare at me while the other was just trying to figure out what I had just said. I, trying to complete the effect, widened my eyes and licked my lips. Knowing that at by the actions displayed ONE of them saw the movie, it was no surprise when the main dentist started to shake a little and regain herself.

Best thing is, I am going back next week to finish off the rest of the operation.... Hopefully they won't be scared of me.

It was pretty funny.

At least you didn't start in with the bit about eating his liver with Fava beans and a nice chianti.....

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade