Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.
(18-12-2014 09:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh yeah, around here Chas is always seen as a youth. Sleepy

I have a feeling he stole it from free thought as free thought has the personality of an old man.

I stole it from Minimalist. Yes

But I gave him Libretardian in return.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 09:04 PM
(18-12-2014 09:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too" -Rep. Michele Bachmann, getting her John Waynes mixed up during an interview after launching her presidential campaign in Waterloo, Iowa, where she grew up.

The beloved movie star John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa, three hours away. The John Wayne that Waterloo was home to is John Wayne Gacy, a notorious serial killer. (June 2011)

Facepalm

But wait! There’s more!

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." -Michele Bachmann, Jan. 2005

No one wants to be from Waterloo - I wouldn't have claimed it either if I were John Wayne. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 09:06 PM
(18-12-2014 08:59 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  This is why, in 2014, atheists still struggle to be taken seriously. "Republicunt." We are seen as hostile youths that only know how to use slurs and name calling. It's embarrassing. Atheists in general are highly intelligent, however we act like punk kids most of the time.

Lots of politicians say the wrong thing in live interviews. Remember Obama and his "America has 58 states" comment?

It happens.

I don't think much of the Democraps or Libretards either.

Lighten up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-12-2014, 09:06 PM
(18-12-2014 09:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 09:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have a feeling he stole it from free thought as free thought has the personality of an old man.

I stole it from Minimalist. Yes

But I gave him Libretardian in return.

That explains that, but what about free thot?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-12-2014, 09:09 PM
(18-12-2014 09:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 08:59 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  This is why, in 2014, atheists still struggle to be taken seriously. "Republicunt." We are seen as hostile youths that only know how to use slurs and name calling. It's embarrassing. Atheists in general are highly intelligent, however we act like punk kids most of the time.

Lots of politicians say the wrong thing in live interviews. Remember Obama and his "America has 58 states" comment?

It happens.

I don't think much of the Democraps or Libretards either.

Lighten up. Drinking Beverage

Laughat When Chas says you need to lighten up - it's time to take a pill. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-12-2014, 09:21 PM
(18-12-2014 08:59 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  ...
We are seen as hostile youths

S'funny ... but when I think of 'hostile youths' ... Chas?

Not so much.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-12-2014, 10:52 PM

It happens.

Please remove the pole from your ass and try again.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
18-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Quote: "Republicunt." We are seen as hostile youths that only know how to use slurs and name calling.

I'm far from a youth, sonny. Having lived through the last 50 years and watched the republicunt party...sorry if you don't like it but I really don't give a shit what you like...descend from Eisenhower to the current crop of retards we now have will fuck up one's outlook. I'm not too thrilled with the democrats but they are an order of magnitude better than the scum-sucking pigs in the GOP.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
19-12-2014, 10:28 AM
(18-12-2014 10:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote: "Republicunt." We are seen as hostile youths that only know how to use slurs and name calling.

I'm far from a youth, sonny. Having lived through the last 50 years and watched the republicunt party...sorry if you don't like it but I really don't give a shit what you like...descend from Eisenhower to the current crop of retards we now have will fuck up one's outlook. I'm not too thrilled with the democrats but they are an order of magnitude better than the scum-sucking pigs in the GOP.
Which is why people will never take atheists seriously. Too many atheists refuse to realize that there are atheist republicans, gay republicans etc. Being an atheist has nothing to do with political party. Atheists unfortunately as a group are hostile and use inflammatory language. Too often I see the so called all inclusive left want to be exclusive. The atheist movement is held back by people just like you that push other atheists away or scare them into remaining hidden. While republicans are doing their best to reach out to blacks, hispanics, gays, women and even atheists. The people in the middle are swinging right again which is only going to push back what atheists have gained when more right leaning judges are appointed.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
19-12-2014, 10:39 AM
(19-12-2014 10:28 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  While republicans are doing their best to reach out to blacks, hispanics, gays, women and even atheists.

Examples?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post