Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.
(19-12-2014 10:28 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Which is why people will never take atheists seriously. Too many atheists refuse to realize that there are atheist republicans, gay republicans etc. Being an atheist has nothing to do with political party. Atheists unfortunately as a group are hostile and use inflammatory language.

Girly's got just what the doctor ordered.
Come here and give us a hug you big angry galoot.
[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 06:30 PM
(19-12-2014 06:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 10:28 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Which is why people will never take atheists seriously. Too many atheists refuse to realize that there are atheist republicans, gay republicans etc. Being an atheist has nothing to do with political party. Atheists unfortunately as a group are hostile and use inflammatory language.

Girly's got just what the doctor ordered.
Come here and give us a hug you big angry galoot.
[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

Girly I sure hope you clean that bear suit now and then. You have hugged a lot of suspicious characters. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-12-2014, 06:35 PM
(19-12-2014 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly I sure hope you clean that bear suit now and then. You have hugged a lot of suspicious characters. Confused

Nah. I have an acquired immunity so they don't bother me and I like to see what happens when different types of crazy rub off on each other. Evil_monster

#sigh
19-12-2014, 06:36 PM
(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly I sure hope you clean that bear suit now and then. You have hugged a lot of suspicious characters. Confused

Nah. I have an acquired immunity so they don't bother me and I like to see what happens when different types of crazy rub off on each other. Evil_monster

So, basically you aren't crazy but you are a carrier? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-12-2014, 07:01 PM
(19-12-2014 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah. I have an acquired immunity so they don't bother me and I like to see what happens when different types of crazy rub off on each other. Evil_monster

So, basically you aren't crazy but you are a carrier? Blink

Commonly known as the disease vector patient zero. Or typhoid GirlyMary if you prefer. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2014, 02:13 AM
(18-12-2014 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: Michelle-Bachmann-WND-800x430.png]
That Michelle Bachmann is one delusional wacko.

Holy fucknuts, if she could project any harder, she's be etching her name on the moon with her fucking ego. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-12-2014, 07:25 AM
(20-12-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: Michelle-Bachmann-WND-800x430.png]
That Michelle Bachmann is one delusional wacko.

Holy fucknuts, if she could project any harder, she's be etching her name on the moon with her fucking ego. Facepalm

I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
20-12-2014, 07:59 AM
(20-12-2014 07:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Holy fucknuts, if she could project any harder, she's be etching her name on the moon with her fucking ego. Facepalm

I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

In which fucking universe?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-12-2014, 08:56 AM
(19-12-2014 10:28 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 10:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I'm far from a youth, sonny. Having lived through the last 50 years and watched the republicunt party...sorry if you don't like it but I really don't give a shit what you like...descend from Eisenhower to the current crop of retards we now have will fuck up one's outlook. I'm not too thrilled with the democrats but they are an order of magnitude better than the scum-sucking pigs in the GOP.
Which is why people will never take atheists seriously. Too many atheists refuse to realize that there are atheist republicans, gay republicans etc. Being an atheist has nothing to do with political party. Atheists unfortunately as a group are hostile and use inflammatory language. Too often I see the so called all inclusive left want to be exclusive. The atheist movement is held back by people just like you that push other atheists away or scare them into remaining hidden. While republicans are doing their best to reach out to blacks, hispanics, gays, women and even atheists. The people in the middle are swinging right again which is only going to push back what atheists have gained when more right leaning judges are appointed.

Atheists aren't a group. Try again.

Republicans are reaching out dishonestly in a desperate attempt to mask their bigotry and cupidity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2014, 09:18 AM
The German media reported alot on Michel Bachman.

First off, because she has german ancestors.

Secondly, as a nation we are very happy that they emigrated to the US.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 5 users Like The Germans are coming's post