Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.
(20-12-2014 07:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Holy fucknuts, if she could project any harder, she's be etching her name on the moon with her fucking ego. Facepalm

I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

Shit like this is why I can't tell if you're being serious.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2014, 10:27 AM
(20-12-2014 10:14 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 07:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

Shit like this is why I can't tell if you're being serious.

That's when I look up at the rep. Tongue
21-12-2014, 05:07 AM
(19-12-2014 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Aww - Res Publica has a friend now.

Restriot10mm, I ship this couple.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
21-12-2014, 05:13 AM
(20-12-2014 07:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Holy fucknuts, if she could project any harder, she's be etching her name on the moon with her fucking ego. Facepalm

I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

Why do you hate muslims so much? You do know you should not like someone based on who they are, not what sect the follow.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-12-2014, 05:16 AM
(21-12-2014 05:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 07:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I'm quite sure she is an Islamist, or at least an Islamist-sympathizer.

Why do you hate muslims so much? You do know you should not like someone based on who they are, not what sect the follow.

Careful Zeke, before he labels you an Islamofascist! Gasp

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-12-2014, 05:54 AM
(21-12-2014 05:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 05:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why do you hate muslims so much? You do know you should not like someone based on who they are, not what sect the follow.

Careful Zeke, before he labels you an Islamofascist! Gasp

I don't care, I have been called worst.

21-12-2014, 01:19 PM
(21-12-2014 05:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

AFAICT In Pubic's world Muslims = Immigrants and Immigrants = the reason his life sucks therefore as a PATRIOT RAAAAAAAA MUSLIMS BAD & associated foaming at the mouth.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-12-2014, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 01:59 PM by Patriot10mm.)
It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commenting on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
21-12-2014, 01:59 PM
(21-12-2014 01:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commentimg on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

You forgot how it used to be cool to openly hate niggers and spics, now you have to hide it behind pro police/anti immigration stances. Aka the good ol days.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-12-2014, 02:01 PM
(21-12-2014 01:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 01:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commentimg on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

You forgot how it used to be cool to openly hate niggers and spics, now you have to hide it behind pro police/anti immigration stances. Aka the good ol days.

You should keep that to yourself. What you and your friends talk about in private should stay private. Maybe the KKK has a forum you could join.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post