Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.
(21-12-2014 01:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commentimg on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

*Some* Muslims...

The religion I will agree is fundamentally horrible, entrenched attitudes against womens' rights, the whole nine yards. Places in the Middle East I've heard can be a pretty nasty place for being atheist or indeed just being the kinda guy who challenges authority...

But many Muslims are perfectly nice people if you take the time to get to know them... And... I dunno. Refusing to have dialog just means that, as Christians see atheists as totally evil, more or less just because they get their knowledge of atheism from other Christians, so will attitudes towards Muslims remain fearful - and vice versa from the point of view of Muslims trying to integrate into American or European societies.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-12-2014, 02:21 PM
(21-12-2014 02:01 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 01:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You forgot how it used to be cool to openly hate niggers and spics, now you have to hide it behind pro police/anti immigration stances. Aka the good ol days.

You should keep that to yourself. What you and your friends talk about in private should stay private. Maybe the KKK has a forum you could join.

Is he always this stupid or does he not get sarcasm?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-12-2014, 02:42 PM
(21-12-2014 01:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commenting on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

Why at all would you think it's some unified agenda or ideals of atheist sis a good thing? It's 1 simple response to 1 question that has no relation to almost anything else a person thinks. It's a good thing atheism isn't bogged down by anyone with some inclusive belief thinking you should hold this position. And a small group of people early on in internet groups is a poor reflection of overall reaching people anyway.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-12-2014, 02:47 PM
(21-12-2014 02:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 02:01 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  You should keep that to yourself. What you and your friends talk about in private should stay private. Maybe the KKK has a forum you could join.

Is he always this stupid or does he not get sarcasm?

Oh I got it, it was just so incredibly wrong and stupid, especially for using those words, that I flipped it back on you.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
21-12-2014, 07:24 PM
(21-12-2014 02:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 02:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Is he always this stupid or does he not get sarcasm?

Oh I got it, it was just so incredibly wrong and stupid, especially for using those words, that I flipped it back on you.

No you didn't, all you achieved was looking like an idiot who couldn't see obvious sarcasm.

1/10
Wouldn't flip again.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't think anyone is arguing that Moslems are all evil and that they hate them all. We are arguing that Islam is evil. My hatred for Islam is born out of love, not hate for the people who suffer under it. If I hated Moslems I would want them to be stuck with Islam. I have great admiration for the peoples who have had their national identity raped by Islamic conquest. I wish only for them to regain their national glory and freedom and prosper.

But however much I care for them it is important to recognize that these people have had their minds warped by Islam, and are very willing to commit atrocities i the name of God. I am a masochist, but not to the extent that I am going to support the mass importation of people who would like to behead me.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
22-12-2014, 10:24 PM
(21-12-2014 02:01 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 01:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You forgot how it used to be cool to openly hate niggers and spics, now you have to hide it behind pro police/anti immigration stances. Aka the good ol days.

You should keep that to yourself. What you and your friends talk about in private should stay private. Maybe the KKK has a forum you could join.

No you guys did do that. Ironic seeing as the president that released the slaves was a republicans.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-12-2014, 10:27 PM
(21-12-2014 07:59 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I don't think anyone is arguing that Moslems are all evil and that they hate them all. We are arguing that Islam is evil. My hatred for Islam is born out of love, not hate for the people who suffer under it. If I hated Moslems I would want them to be stuck with Islam. I have great admiration for the peoples who have had their national identity raped by Islamic conquest. I wish only for them to regain their national glory and freedom and prosper.

But however much I care for them it is important to recognize that these people have had their minds warped by Islam, and are very willing to commit atrocities i the name of God. I am a masochist, but not to the extent that I am going to support the mass importation of people who would like to behead me.

Then you also must hate:

The united states, somalia, russia, and a whole butt load of crazy countries with a lot of death or run by terrorist

Christianity

Government

Politics

These are examples of what has caused a lot of damage. If it is wuv that is leading you to hate muslims, than it should lead you to hate these things.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-12-2014, 01:31 PM
(21-12-2014 07:59 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  We are arguing that Islam is evil.

Islam and Christianity worship the same God. And in Islam Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. I'm not saying that diminishes your point, just saying you might want to expand your definition of evil religions.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-12-2014, 01:34 PM
(23-12-2014 01:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 07:59 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  We are arguing that Islam is evil.

Islam and Christianity worship the same God. And in Islam Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. I'm not saying that diminishes your point, just saying you might want to expand your definition of evil religions.

I would say that modern Christianity has found a way to be peaceful, and islam is still stuck in the stone age.

Death is a debt we all must pay.