Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Hahahahahahaha! Republicunt comedy.
(23-12-2014 01:34 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Islam and Christianity worship the same God. And in Islam Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. I'm not saying that diminishes your point, just saying you might want to expand your definition of evil religions.

I would say that modern Christianity has found a way to be peaceful, and islam is still stuck in the stone age.

Please go ahead and further reveal yourself as the poe that you actualy are.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 01:47 PM
(23-12-2014 01:34 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I would say that modern Christianity has found a way to be peaceful, and islam is still stuck in the stone age.

Oh yeah all them peaceful Christians. Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-12-2014, 07:16 PM
(23-12-2014 01:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 07:59 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  We are arguing that Islam is evil.

Islam and Christianity worship the same God. And in Islam Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. I'm not saying that diminishes your point, just saying you might want to expand your definition of evil religions.

Christianity might be nonsense, but at least it is somewhat benign nonsense. Jesus preached (mostly) peace while Muhammad was a vandal, genocidaire, pedophile and rapist. His crimes are unforgivable. The worst thing Jesus could be accused of is lying.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
23-12-2014, 07:36 PM
(23-12-2014 07:16 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Islam and Christianity worship the same God. And in Islam Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. I'm not saying that diminishes your point, just saying you might want to expand your definition of evil religions.

Christianity might be nonsense, but at least it is somewhat benign nonsense. Jesus preached (mostly) peace while Muhammad was a vandal, genocidaire, pedophile and rapist. His crimes are unforgivable. The worst thing Jesus could be accused of is lying.

Or you know, attacking people with a whip for using a religious building for legal means or telling his members to take up their swords against the Romans. I guess that's not something worthy to accuse a man of.

Christianity also doesn't exclude any of Gods order, it's by far not benign. Close to all everyday not in powerful positions Christians aren't harmful outside of the harm they may infect on their family, but that also happens to apply to basically every group.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-12-2014, 09:03 PM
This is as much about people as it is about "Islam" or "Christianity".

Depending on which parts of both Christianity and Islam that you select, emphasize or ignore you can create versions (or denominations) that are peaceful and benign, or versions that are aggressive and harmful - with all the different "flavours" in-between.

So it is not that "modern Christianity has found a way to be peaceful", but rather that some Christians have found ways to create fairly peaceful versions of Christianity... And if they feel that they are under threat they might create/adopt a version of Christianity that is less peaceful and more geared towards war and conflict... And the same goes for Muslims and Islam (and all the variations of them)!

Now, even though there is a substantial situational element to religion, where different versions and elements are actualized in response to cultural and/or natural events and circumstances, I also accept that the religious dogma already in place (often to a point where it is essential to the religion) affects what form the versions take - IOW I acknowledge that some religions have a greater tendency to produce aggressive versions.

(... I preferred "versions" over "denominations" since the first one seemed a bit more flexible, but I guess you could put in "denominations" instead and get the same result... )
[+] 1 user Likes Gaest's post
20-01-2015, 09:39 PM
What's with these fool Republicunts ? Are they actually SO stupid that they think the American people have forgotten who allowed the economy to crash in the first place that the US is still digging out from ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2015, 07:21 AM
(18-12-2014 06:29 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  [Image: politifact%2Fphotos%2Funnamed.jpg]

While the "a President like Benjamin Franklin" bit is amusing - it's also not real.

Michael Bachmann may or may not be an idiot - I don't know as I've never met her. But, the Fox News graphic is a cut and paste job. She wasn't on Fox that day and did not make the alleged comment.

Know satire from reality.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-01-2015, 11:21 AM
(21-12-2014 01:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  It amazes me how atheists are these days. Back when I first started commenting on the American Atheists forum, before it closed down 13 years ago, us atheists were United against all religions, especially murderous ones like Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. Now all I see is muslim apologists that hate Christianity only (probably because liberalism has infected atheism, it wasn't always this way) Do you all not realize that Muslims will kill us for being atheists? Kill.

I have several Muslim friends and they all know where I stand when it comes to religion. They haven't killed me. Now perhaps when I'm not in the room they are conspiring against me but I somehow doubt it. Sure some people are assholes because of their religion but other are nice in spite of their religion.
Bigotry has clouded your judgement as it tends to do.
I dunno. Maybe read a book or something.
[+] 5 users Like Drunkin Druid's post