Hail the Mighty Llama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Hail the Mighty Llama
I propose we start a new religion, based on Lama worship....

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=...HNczNvOnGc

'nuff said? Big Grin

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Hail the Mighty Llama
(02-12-2012 01:53 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  I propose we start a new religion, based on Lama worship....

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=...HNczNvOnGc

'nuff said? Big Grin
That's llama, and it's pronounced yama.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Do I have to do penance now, Chas? What shall it be? Chanting the Llama song blindfolded on a rocky precipice during the full moon? Creating an altar to his Llama-ness made entirely of llama shit?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
02-12-2012, 02:06 PM
I agree.

My husband had 3 Llamas, which I inherited.

I bring daily offerings of hay and grain to their altar.

In return, they keep the place free of coyotes and mountain lions.

They aim to kill all coyotes and mountain lions and their first borns.

They strike the heads of these infidels with lightning fast blows.

They spit on unworthy humans who fail to bring their sacrifices.

Hail the Llama! Bowing

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Ahhh, yes.

How good it is indeed to find another Sister in Llama!

02-12-2012, 02:47 PM
We have 2 llamas. They only spit at strangers when they're frightened, (or mad). I also could worship llamas.
They do look quite chilly though when they get their wooly sweaters cut. But they keep our few sheeps, (the "ships") safe from things like dogs and coyotes. I don't pray to them, but they like me anyway. They like treats like carrots, and one likes apple slices. They do NOT like the 2 ostriches, so we keep them far away from each other. We thought mama-llama was preggers, this past year, but no.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Dear Bucky, prayer and worship are 2 different animals--The Ever Holy Llama will always accept your worship, but doesn't care much for your prayers. The Llama Spirit musta' been on vacay, no immaculate conception for The Mama Llama this year.....

02-12-2012, 04:00 PM
(02-12-2012 02:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We have 2 llamas. They only spit at strangers when they're frightened, (or mad). I also could worship llamas.
They do look quite chilly though when they get their wooly sweaters cut. But they keep our few sheeps, (the "ships") safe from things like dogs and coyotes. I don't pray to them, but they like me anyway. They like treats like carrots, and one likes apple slices. They do NOT like the 2 ostriches, so we keep them far away from each other. We thought mama-llama was preggers, this past year, but no.

Sometimes you can't see it much. You know they carry for 11 months, right? And they are only receptive right after birth = geez! Have you ever seen them give birth? They keep right on walking, and the baby Llama head comes out and looks around for quite a while before it decides to push on out of there. Then mama won't clean it, the sack broke while the head came out and since the baby falls quite a ways to the ground, usually everything comes off easily for the baby. It's a mess though, we used to towel them off while mama went off to have sex. It's kinda dangerous for the baby (or anyone) when mama has sex, so we used to hold on to it til they were done mating.

Mine have outlived the herd of sheep they used to protect.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-12-2012, 04:05 PM
(02-12-2012 04:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Have you ever seen them give birth? They keep right on walking, and the baby Llama head comes out and looks around for quite a while before it decides to push on out of there.

You realize I now have to look for photos of this?

02-12-2012, 04:08 PM
(02-12-2012 02:03 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  Do I have to do penance now, Chas? What shall it be? Chanting the Llama song blindfolded on a rocky precipice during the full moon? Creating an altar to his Llama-ness made entirely of llama shit?

The Doily Llama is meditating upon your karma.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]